Tik tok chick shows off her lays FOR THE WEEK

I know that reading comprehension isn't big around here and the average age is like 11, but the landwhale isn't the one banging 6 guys per week

It's her room mate: (who tbh isn't much better! Look a bit like zlatlan)

View attachment 906479

those arent exceptions lol

Caging at this low IQ rebuttal.

Sorry I broke your heart & fragile ego. Women whether they’re subhuman, becky, stacy are having casual sex. ACCEPT IT

You sound like one of those trad con red pillers
LOL where did I say they dont have casual sex? are you retarded? I said they're not bringing over a boy every night and they're much more likely to engage in long term relationships with chads to show off and use as status symbols. you have an extreme and deep misunderstanding of female nature if you can't grasp this most basic concept.

the only "stacies" who will be having consistent regular sex with strangers like in this video, however, are broken stacies with daddy or chad abandonment issues. the majority of the other time they're having "casual sex" are from failed attempts at locking down chads.

you really think a modern 2020 bitch cares more about random dick or being able to show off a super hot boyfriend on her socials? are you retarded? are you genuinely a smooth fucking brained koala? jesus fucking christ. definitely a fucking erectus. no surprise the hungarian rat who larps about his slays is agreeing with him when he knows nothing about female nature as well

giphy.gif

my theory, which i formed purely from my own experiences + intellectual prowess, turns out to be backed up by science and multiple studies:

Sex: When and How Many: Very physically attractive women are more likely to form exclusive relationships than purely sexual ones, and are less likely to have sexual intercourse within the first week of meeting a partner. Presumably, says McClintock, this difference arises because these women use their greater power in the partner market to control their relationships.
Number of Partners: For women, the number of sexual partners decreases as physical attractiveness increases, whereas for men, the number of sexual partners increases with increasing physical attractiveness.
Body Type and Sex: The number of sexual partners reported by women is tied to weight, with thinner women reporting fewer partners.

@Amnesia @MoeZart you'll both want a look at this.

meanwhile the incels will continue to deny.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 7098
my theory, which i formed purely from my own experiences + intellectual prowess, turns out to be backed up by science and multiple studies:

Sex: When and How Many: Very physically attractive women are more likely to form exclusive relationships than purely sexual ones, and are less likely to have sexual intercourse within the first week of meeting a partner. Presumably, says McClintock, this difference arises because these women use their greater power in the partner market to control their relationships.
Number of Partners: For women, the number of sexual partners decreases as physical attractiveness increases, whereas for men, the number of sexual partners increases with increasing physical attractiveness.
Body Type and Sex: The number of sexual partners reported by women is tied to weight, with thinner women reporting fewer partners.

@Amnesia @MoeZart you'll both want a look at this.

meanwhile the incels will continue to deny.
i fucking astound myself with my knowledge of sexual-psychological theory and how fucking spot on i was without ever reading this shit. i'm a fucking genius @MoeZart ngl my iq is so fast

LOL where did I say they dont have casual sex? are you retarded? I said they're not bringing over a boy every night and they're much more likely to engage in long term relationships with chads to show off and use as status symbols. you have an extreme and deep misunderstanding of female nature if you can't grasp this most basic concept.

the only "stacies" who will be having consistent regular sex with strangers like in this video, however, are broken stacies with daddy or chad abandonment issues. the majority of the other time they're having "casual sex" are from failed attempts at locking down chads.

you really think a modern 2020 bitch cares more about random dick or being able to show off a super hot boyfriend on her socials? are you retarded? are you genuinely a smooth fucking brained koala? jesus fucking christ. definitely a fucking erectus. no surprise the hungarian rat who larps about his slays is agreeing with him when he knows nothing about female nature as well

View attachment 906505
giphy.gif

View attachment 906505
giphy.gif
“Muh stacies are serial monogamist” 🤣🥴🥴
JFL nigga completely went off the original point & had a whole conversation with himself. I’m done

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
i fucking astound myself with my knowledge of sexual-psychological theory and how fucking spot on i was without ever reading this shit. i'm a fucking genius @MoeZart ngl my iq is so fast
true, mostly ugly and average chicks whore around, good luck finding a stacey on tinder who isn't looking for a chad to LTR her or simps to pay her rent.

never thought it through, but you're too accurate with this one.

you really think a modern 2020 bitch cares more about random dick or being able to show off a super hot boyfriend on her socials? are you retarded? are you genuinely a smooth fucking

also i noticed:
the ugly/average ones only keep whoring around because chad won't commit to them because they are obviously of lesser value, and they don't want to settle for something less than they already had (even if it only was for a one night stand)

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
true, mostly ugly and average chicks whore around, good luck finding a stacey on tinder who isn't looking for a chad to LTR her or simps to pay her rent.

never thought it through, but you're too accurate with this one.

also i noticed:
the ugly/average ones only keep whoring around because chad won't commit to them because they are obviously of lesser value, and they don't want to settle for something less than they already had (even if it only was for a one night stand)
exactly spot on, 100%. in the past before birth control she would have just had chad's kids and been a single mother. now she just is ruined by chad and will never settle for her looksmax b/c she thinks being fucked by chad makes her worthy of chad

idk why this concept is so hard to grasp. even now the op just ignores the argument and makes a juvenile response instead of engaging me. these people are self flagellating and ego propelled, bent on being right instead of actually learning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
exactly spot on, 100%. in the past before birth control she would have just had chad's kids and been a single mother. now she just is ruined by chad and will never settle for her looksmax b/c she thinks being fucked by chad makes her worthy of chad

idk why this concept is so hard to grasp. even now the op just ignores the argument and makes a juvenile response instead of engaging me. these people are self flagellating and ego propelled, bent on being right instead of actually learning.
but to credit @tyronelite even lots of stacies go through their whore face when they move out / go to uni e.g.
it just doesn't last long because they have nothing to gain from it long term, and therefor there are way less of them available

but to credit @tyronelite even lots of stacies go through their whore face when they move out / go to uni e.g.
it just doesn't last long because they have nothing to gain from it long term
still, both reasoning and science point to them having less partners by a large margin, increasing with level of attractiveness.

• +1
it just doesn't last long because they have nothing to gain from it long term, and therefor there are way less of them available
LOL my point was not all "stacys" are serial monogamists. And if they are it's because they're going with their social programming & how they were raised. My boy in cali smashes models on the regular. I just hate when people here think they know everything. Not my fault he's butt hurt lol

• +1
these were her roomates slays the white girl in the vid

They're high tier normies or something but u don't know how much effort they had to put into it beforehand until they could notch the bitch

JFL at the comment on the first guy who got "clingy". This cumskin fell in love with a whore. He don't even look bad but still had to try hard to notch the cunt, if not he wouldn't of become clingy. nice guy cuck validates a whore, then gets dumped. Many such cases. His mom must be proud.

Fuck this degenerate society. You can participate in clownery for momentary pleasure or you can rot. Nothing inbetween.

Women will always be able to bodycountmog even the most promiscuous chads.

Muh hypergamy

how are girls fucking 200guys every year if they only want chads ?? There aren’t that many chads
lmao what it is hypergamy, they all mog this fat bitch to death.

Imagine being one of the hookups knowing she fucked a guy just the day before

get a gf guys, a girl with values and has a good relationship with her dad. that will make u happier than slaying 100 thots who are vapid and damned to the worst parts of hell cause of their sluttiness