tiktok is the king of blackpills

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i downloaded it the other week

and holy fuck this shit just showcases how much women truly are sluts, ovbiously we have all read ammnesias tinder threads and seen for ourselves but it is diffrent when you see it on a website that isn't really a blackpill/incel website

girls 14-18 on the for you page aka reccomnded page, dancing to sex songs and acting slutty and wearing reaviling clothes, normie guys doing interviews at shopping centers asking jb girls 15-18 what can you buy with your body count, a dollar per guy she fucked im assuming and nearly all of them saying expensive shit and being dead serious about it, also showing all the things that guys do that turn them on

if you truly think there are good virgin jb girls in modern western countries you need to look on tiktok for only a few minutes to be shown otherwise tiktok is a good place to go if you want some ragefuel, i sometimes watch it to get angry at the fact all women are stupid whores because it gives me extreme anger and hypes me up and i end up beating the fuck out of a tree or kicking my soccer ball as hard and high as i can good energy release tbh

all my for you page videos are from australia witch just makes it even more suifuel because ALL THESE DEGEN WHORES ARE IN MY COUNTRY they need to be punished. why can't i just get one day where i get to beat one into a pulp as she begs for life? its not like there sentient they are all the fucking same all whores all degen all think and care about the same shit

i just needed to let some steam of guys fucking hell im taking a break from tiktok and looksmax for a few days so i don't have a heart attack

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5698 and 19 others
rope or cope

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
Jesus christ can you guys just become nt

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 245
why not both :feelsokman:... reincarnation jks i don't believe that, if any religion is true its christianity
what if all religions were true and they're all just playing 4d chess above us trying to see who can get the most mindless drones following them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, EasternRightWinger15, audimax and 1 other person
read it all

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, datboijj and Deleted member 10615
what if all religions were true and they're all just playing 4d chess above us trying to see who can get the most mindless drones following them
ive got a similar theroy

whatever religion you followed/belivied it is true for you so, if you were a hindu in life you get born again but if you were a christian you go to heavan

that's the true feminine nature,enjoy and have fun with it

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5698, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
agreed.keep in mind but there are millions of foids out there and only a few thousands are whore sluts on tik tok. not every single one of the girls are whore tbh and this reduces the ragefuel and feeling of roping every second from watching only sluts and elite gene girls and guys on tik tok. my onitie turned out to be the most slutty girl i have ever seen but some girls i know are normal and pure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
nigga you haven't even got to the actual blackpilled part of tiktok
wait until everything on the "for you" section is foids saying that short men are useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
ive got a similar theroy

whatever religion you followed/belivied it is true for you so, if you were a hindu in life you get born again but if you were a christian you go to heavan
interesting... but christianity would def mog then...

but i've got a concern with christianity

in heaven all is good right... there is no suffering and dissapointment

but like then, what if one of your big plans were to meet someone who ended up actually being sent to hell? if that's denied, then heaven is not all it's gassed up to be, and just like in this world there are major letdowns. if it's allowed, is that really him? or just a projection of that person to make you feel good but is thus disingenuous because it's not actually him???

idk

i downloaded it the other week

and holy fuck this shit just showcases how much women truly are sluts, ovbiously we have all read ammnesias tinder threads and seen for ourselves but it is diffrent when you see it on a website that isn't really a blackpill/incel website

girls 14-18 on the for you page aka reccomnded page, dancing to sex songs and acting slutty and wearing reaviling clothes, normie guys doing interviews at shopping centers asking jb girls 15-18 what can you buy with your body count, a dollar per guy she fucked im assuming and nearly all of them saying expensive shit and being dead serious about it, also showing all the things that guys do that turn them on

if you truly think there are good virgin jb girls in modern western countries you need to look on tiktok for only a few minutes to be shown otherwise tiktok is a good place to go if you want some ragefuel, i sometimes watch it to get angry at the fact all women are stupid whores because it gives me extreme anger and hypes me up and i end up beating the fuck out of a tree or kicking my soccer ball as hard and high as i can good energy release tbh

all my for you page videos are from australia witch just makes it even more suifuel because ALL THESE DEGEN WHORES ARE IN MY COUNTRY they need to be punished. why can't i just get one day where i get to beat one into a pulp as she begs for life? its not like there sentient they are all the fucking same all whores all degen all think and care about the same shit

i just needed to let some steam of guys fucking hell im taking a break from tiktok and looksmax for a few days so i don't have a heart attack
post the vids youre talking about

Its the same thing here on American TikTok, I've seen a couple videos of this trend were girls say "short guys need love too, just not from me" and girls always criticizing ugly guys and using their face as an insult. Lots of white girls with black guys too. Lots of JBS talking about their sexual experiences. I've seen it a thousand times.

• +1
Its the same thing here on American TikTok, I've seen a couple videos of this trend were girls say "short guys need love too, just not from me" and girls always criticizing ugly guys and using their face as an insult. Lots of white girls with black guys too. Lots of JBS talking about their sexual experiences. I've seen it a thousand times.
it's crazy this site blackpills me more then any faceandmls video jfl

interesting... but christianity would def mog then...

but i've got a concern with christianity

in heaven all is good right... there is no suffering and dissapointment

but like then, what if one of your big plans were to meet someone who ended up actually being sent to hell? if that's denied, then heaven is not all it's gassed up to be, and just like in this world there are major letdowns. if it's allowed, is that really him? or just a projection of that person to make you feel good but is thus disingenuous because it's not actually him???

idk
my big problem with the afterlife is... your alive forever take a second to let that sink in forever is forever no end, yeah its heavan but surley even heaven can get boring at some point after a few million years you'd want to just die and sleep forever

dnrd but I agree

• +1
my big problem with the afterlife is... your alive forever take a second to let that sink in forever is forever no end, yeah its heavan but surley even heaven can get boring at some point after a few million years you'd want to just die and sleep forever
understandable...

but i guess for a narcissist like me i'd wait at the gate to see what my family has created, and who my great-great-great-great whatever are like.

plus i guess you can be there with your significant other, which should be good fun. go wherever, do whatever

but i can understand it getting boring although you shouldn't physically age

post the vids youre talking about
bro i can't my phone doesn't let me send videos only photos ive tried but right now im on my computer and it doesn't let me send them either wtf

understandable...

but i guess for a narcissist like me i'd wait at the gate to see what my family has created, and who my great-great-great-great whatever are like.

plus i guess you can be there with your significant other, which should be good fun. go wherever, do whatever

but i can understand it getting boring although you shouldn't physically age
if you can fly around and shit and go around fucking heaps of girls and all that fun shit id want to live forever there jfl but yes i would also do a similar thing talking to people from my family from hundreds of years ago lol i bet there forward growth would mog barrets JFLLL

nigga you haven't even got to the actual blackpilled part of tiktok
wait until everything on the "for you" section is foids saying that short men are useless
how do i get to it? im bored and want some ragefuel

brutal blackpill good thread

• +1
It's over for humankind

• +1
They know this themselves , what’s funny though is all the people there that get compliments aren’t even 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
sad times buddy boyo

• +1
They know this themselves , what’s funny though is all the people there that get compliments aren’t even 5 psl
most 5psl people don't use tiktok because they don't need to show of or try get valadation tbh

FUCK TIKTOK FUCK TIKTOK IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW AND SOME FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IS SAYING WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHILE IM SUCKING DICK AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT IM SO FUCKING DONE CUNT I FUCKING HATE THE WORLD THE WEST IS DOOMED I WANT TO BEAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF HER UNTIL SHE IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY MESS STRUGILING TO MOVE AND SCREAMING IN PAIN FUCKKK YOU TIKTOK AND THE WEST WHY COULDNT I BE BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING WHITE ITS NOT EVEN USEFUL I WISH I WAS BORN INTO A FUCKING MUSLIMCOUNTRY I CANT HANDLE IT ALL THERES SO FUCKING MUCH

FUCK TIKTOK FUCK TIKTOK IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW AND SOME FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD GIRL IS SAYING WHAT I THINK ABOUT WHILE IM SUCKING DICK AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT IM SO FUCKING DONE CUNT I FUCKING HATE THE WORLD THE WEST IS DOOMED I WANT TO BEAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK OUT OF HER UNTIL SHE IS NOTHING BUT A BLOODY MESS STRUGILING TO MOVE AND SCREAMING IN PAIN FUCKKK YOU TIKTOK AND THE WEST WHY COULDNT I BE BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING WHITE ITS NOT EVEN USEFUL I WISH I WAS BORN INTO A FUCKING MUSLIMCOUNTRY I CANT HANDLE IT ALL THERES SO FUCKING MUCH
my cope:

I just want to be on a smooth green endless field and dribble off into the sunset

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
most 5psl people don't use tiktok because they don't need to show of or try get valadation tbh
Low IQ cope, if you were 5PSL you'd know that no amount of validation is ever enough. No amount of compliments can ever heal the scars in my soul so i keep attention whoring on discord, omegle etc..

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
tiktok is made by china to blackpill the masses at a young age

• +1
Low IQ cope, if you were 5PSL you'd know that no amount of validation is ever enough. No amount of compliments can ever heal the scars in my soul so i keep attention whoring on discord, omegle etc..
nope don't try tell me i know a 5psl person and they don't use the internet he is in a ltr he is a family friend he lives in the country and has insane forward growth due to living in the country and not being indoors much he doesn;'t even use internet he plays cricket and hunts thats all he does

Tiktok only showcases the whores cos only they have it

• +1
internet isn't real life