Tiktok is ultra degen

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
Virtue signalling by rich & gooe looking fags left and right, fuckboys, foids showing off their asses and boobs muh objection, girls being whores, girls wearing disgusting layers of fake up that looks absolutely disgusting, bnwo central og niggers and self centered gook women(fcking lol @ gooks when they're in first world countries), everything about it is so bad. Mb there r few family type vids or alright non degen vids but most of it is legit cancer dude

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 10913 and 9 others
not rlly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and St. Wristcel
People are so miserable irl they have to flaunt them selves online and live in their own fallacy with filters and stupid dances to fit in

But of course I’m no better

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
i can't believe some of the shit i seen on there. Girls wearing dirty panties as masks, the cereal challenge, etc. Fucking over for this planet tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 2403
It’s just for beating meat

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
this is one of the worst apps ever created, it only made young people even more degenerate, while redditors screech "muh pedophiles" 15-16 year old girls are willingly sexualizing themselves on tiktok but since today its "empowering" to be a hoe it gets swept under the rug

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2403 and fukmylyf
this is one of the worst apps ever created, it only made young people even more degenerate, while redditors screech "muh pedophiles" 15-16 year old girls are willingly sexualizing themselves on tiktok but since today its "empowering" to be a hoe it gets swept under the rug
yeah there's some srs incest/pedo content as well. They're normalizing every flavor of degeneracy

Last edited:
i dare someone to tell me in person that they do tiktok

they're in for a shunning of a lifetime

Virtue signalling by rich & gooe looking fags left and right, fuckboys, foids showing off their asses and boobs muh objection, girls being whores, girls wearing disgusting layers of fake up that looks absolutely disgusting, bnwo central og niggers and self centered gook women(fcking lol @ gooks when they're in first world countries), everything about it is so bad. Mb there r few family type vids or alright non degen vids but most of it is legit cancer dude
Maxresdefault 11

Hey you! Yes you! It's over!

~Chairman Xi Jinping

Australian tiktok is actually pretty funny tbh. I still deleted bcos its a waste of precious .me time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back