Time for a haircut? (Haircut advice needed)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Attention all fellow looksmaxxers

Firstly sorry for looking like absolute shit, barely sleeping at all due to studying for finals.

Secondly, is haircut needed or can I grow it out a bit more? (Its a bit greasy aswell)

Im thinking about keeping the top and only take away the sides and the back. Let me know what you think! Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Looks aight to me but then again I used to have Jesus tier hair

Bro I already told you to just get it cut around the ears and neck you don’t need anything else

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and sorrowfulsad
Bro I already told you to just get it cut around the ears and neck you don’t need anything else
Yeh exactly Im probably go to there today just not sure if I change anything with side or not

Cut everything, not just the hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ShineBright
Cut everything, not just the hair.
Its over. Just be a buddhist monk bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
For the love of god don't cut the sides with some faggy fade or unser cut it will look bad

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
keep the medium length hair, maybe get it a bit shorter to look more clean. Dont get an undercut or something, it doesnt suit you at all

For the love of god don't cut the sides with some faggy fade or unser cut it will look bad
Did that a year ago lmao
keep the medium length hair, maybe get it a bit shorter to look more clean. Dont get an undercut or something, it doesnt suit you at all
Ill probably wait a bit more then and try to get my hair to grow out a bit more

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Absi, kobecel and 3 others
Attention all fellow looksmaxxers

Firstly sorry for looking like absolute shit, barely sleeping at all due to studying for finals.

Secondly, is haircut needed or can I grow it out a bit more? (Its a bit greasy aswell)

Im thinking about keeping the top and only take away the sides and the back. Let me know what you think! Thanks

Dicapriomaxx

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
ok so just normal trim on sides?
yes bro

You need to get laid fatboy0 tbh tbh you look good just start acting like it.

@FatmanO go with this and post the result
also get yourself some lips my man

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
this

Haircut is cope

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
My hair looks way worse.

you will be a virgin until the day you rope if you come to a looksmaxxing forum and only care about haircuts and natty lifting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SikKunt and androidcel
Short back and sides and longer on the top with a fringe to shorten your long face.

some thing like this:
jamie_justgents_and-long-textures-and-curls-short-sides.jpg

bro you are the legendary fatmanO
you dont need looks with this insane status halo. Just show all the foids your looksmax account and then drown in pussy. Haircut is massive cope for you bro.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Absi, ShineBright and 2 others
you will be a virgin until the day you rope if you come to a looksmaxxing forum and only care about haircuts and natty lifting
I don't come back to this forum very often. Can you guess why?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Short back and sides and longer on the top with a fringe to shorten your long face.

some thing like this:
jamie_justgents_and-long-textures-and-curls-short-sides.jpg

yeah the french crop esque haircut is my go to tbh, but it suits my face shape and hairline.

OP should find his faceshape and cut hair accordingly

You already look like a high T Chad slayer

OP coming to an all dude forum for fashion advise to pick up girls...if you don't have any platonic girl friends to ask for advice then you can ask a young female family member. Male attractiveness is universal so even your sister would give you solid advise. Go to the source bro, we all have cuts to meet the girls wants, guys are just following their orders.

bro you are the legendary fatmanO
you dont need looks with this insane status halo. Just show all the foids your looksmax account and then drown in pussy. Haircut is massive cope for you bro.
He should continuing YouTubemaxx since he has a good voice and for status

Gonna have a new haircut tommorow

buzzcut and get mad iois bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, itsoverbuddyboyo and FatmanO
Don't do it, just trim it a little bit, your hair looks fine. Actually you look just like a guy in my school who has very pretty girlfriend

Attention all fellow looksmaxxers Firstly sorry for looking like absolute shit, barely sleeping at all due to studying for finals. Secondly, is haircut needed or can I grow it out a bit more? (Its a bit greasy aswell) Im thinking about keeping the top and only take away the sides and the back. Let me know what you think! Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and FatmanO
Don't do it, just trim it a little bit, your hair looks fine. Actually you look just like a guy in my school who has very pretty girlfriend
I mean if I want to trim it Id still have to pay 10euros so Im thinking of either waiting a few more weeks or going there

Hair is for losers

• So Sad
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
fatmanO = bro

It looks great m8 no need to cut anything

It looks great m8 no need to cut anything
Sry bro its gone but I look better regardless its better cause its so hot

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
it still looks good but was better with long hair
Itll grow out its fine. Its much less hot without the long hair imo and it will grow in the summer