Timothee Chalamet is lifefuel for eyecels

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Timothee Chalamet has top tier chiselled jaw with hollow cheeks but suifuel eye area. Despite this he has million female teenager fans who masturbate while thinking about him every night.

This fact gives me a lot of motivation to aushwitzmaxx until I have hollow cheeks like him

don't forget the long curly hair

has to be something to do with collagen there is nothing redeeming about this subhuman lightbulb
actually yea. lower third

Prettyboymaxxing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Avoidant
He looks like a fag though.

has to be something to do with collagen there is nothing redeeming about this subhuman lightbulb
3 years ago I saw his famous movie call me by your name with some foids. You can't imagine how theese girls fell in love with him after seeing the movie: "oh my god in the love scenes they were so cute"... maybe gaymaxxing is not so bad :ROFLMAO: (the movie is about a gay love story)

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
3 years ago I saw his famous movie call me by your name with some foids. You can't imagine how theese girls fell in love with him after seeing the movie: "oh my god in the love scenes they were so cute"... maybe gaymaxxing is not so bad :ROFLMAO: (the movie is about a gay love story)
just act and look like a girl and gay theory can get you layed.

jfl he weighs more than me and im taller. no hollow cheeks or visible cheekbones though

This is called exposuremaxxing. Almost anyone will have countless teenage girls lusting after them when they are the protagonist of a blockbuster movie or series. Even if every 20th girl thought you were hot, suddenly will have hundreds of thousands of girls lusting after you.

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and Lorsss
I look like i came out of auschwitz

This is called exposuremaxxing. Almost anyone will have countless teenage girls lusting after them when they are the protagonist of a blockbuster movie or series. Even if every 20th girl thought you were hot, suddenly will have hundreds of thousands of girls lusting after you.
High IQ

I'm glad that long curly hair went mainstream due to prettyboys. I cant pull short hairs due to my fucked up head shape
don't forget the long curly hair

• +1
Reactions: her
His lower third is dog shit. Puny pointy chin, petite mid mandible. He has a low jaw angle with a seemingly 90 degrees condyle and his facial fat is shredded so that redeems him