tinder advice to get matches

U

uglymofo

gl mofo
i thought its a good idea to share and gather some tipps that might lead you all to getting more matches.
im no expert but this has worked well for me without slayer looks.

pictures
always imagine yourself in the girls perspective seeing your profile. pics should be casual, maybe outside or with friends. never do front camera selfies unless your rly hot they look stupid.
if you dont have any good casual pictures, IMO a mirror selfie ist the best pic you can use. it seems casual and is a decent representation of your actual looks while its still possible to fraud a bit with angles, and everyone frauds on tinder.
if you have good pics of yourself doing something cool where your face isnt visable you should also use them.

bio
i think this kills it for alot of dudes even tho pictures are def more important generally. unless you search for a very specific type girl delete that long autistic essay you wrote and go for something short. maybe just your height or some one-liner funny joke.
you will seem like a needy incel with a long bio to most girls unless its really thought through maybe.
also i suggest linking your spotify, ive gotten a decent amount of messages about my taste in music

swiping
many people know this already but i would advise you against just liking every girl and filtering the matches later. apparently tinder classifies you as a needy incel if you do that and shows your profile to less people. just take a few seconds and dislike the ugly ones

writing
i have no idea tbh. my strategy is to write „whats up“ and if they answer just ignore them for a few days then write „sorry im inactive here whats your snapchat?“ and go from there.
works decently for me but theres probably better ways

overall i go for a low effort approach because i think that makes sense

no idea if this was helpful but lets gather some more ideas

also, once you feel like you maxed your profile, tinder gold (while it seems autistic) can be really helpful. maybe just try it for a month its cheaper than prostitutes

writing
i have no idea tbh. my strategy is to write „whats up“ and if they answer just ignore them for a few days then write „sorry im inactive here whats your snapchat?“ and go from there.
works decently for me but theres probably better ways

It is much better to tailor your messages at least superficially to the girl. Have two or three formulaic openers that you can relate somehow to their appearance or something in their photos. The response rate to unique messages is much higher than it is to "whats up".

The best option is to be good looking enough that you have women messaging you, which is my strategy. But obviously you need to not be autistic and escalate the conversation from there.

• +1
Reactions: uglymofo
It is much better to tailor your messages at least superficially to the girl. Have two or three formulaic openers that you can relate somehow to their appearance or something in their photos. The response rate to unique messages is much higher than it is to "whats up".

The best option is to be good looking enough that you have women messaging you, which is my strategy. But obviously you need to not be autistic and escalate the conversation from there.
i agree but alot of the better looking girls dont even have bios so thats hard

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 5701
i agree but alot of the better looking girls dont even have bios so thats hard

There's always some visual element to their pictures you can comment on.

• +1
Reactions: uglymofo
Just be sexy. Sexy face is all that’s needed

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, idkagoodusername and Vidyacoper