Tinder and simps are the consequence, not the cause

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
The main causes are how much women can earn nowadays, how "independent" a women can be nowadays and how easy is to abort and be praised for that.

This is a fact. I'm not talking about moral nor political views.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, nausea and Deleted member 685
Humans will go back to the old ways, it's inevitable. It will get worse before it gets better but women will become subservient to men again. The way things are currently isn't sustainable in the long run. Society is on the brink of collapse and I can't wait

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, nausea and rockndogs
Humans will go back to the old ways, it's inevitable. It will get worse before it gets better but women will become subservient to men again. The way things are currently isn't sustainable in the long run. Society is on the brink of collapse and I can't wait

I'm waiting for this too bro

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and nausea
It is over.

nothing will happen.
keep dreaming ugly retard

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
population-to-2050.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I just don't understand how millions of men have no fucking sex in years, get cucked by their wives and spend 24/7 working to pay taxes. They are modern slaves. Will they ever notice?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
simps?

what the fuck does that mean? does anyone have a translator for users from Lookism?

simps?

what the fuck does that mean? does anyone have a translator for users from Lookism?

SIMP
(S)uckas - (I)dolizing - (M)ediocre - (P)ussy -- Basically someone who gives redundant and over the top attention to women that are of far less value than the attention or praise given. Usually the recipient of this praise is knowing of this and is taking full advantage knowing this fact.....Thus the term "sucka" is the main attribute and usually the results in the pending downfall of this kind of man.
This SIMP is acting a damn fool for these stupid ass hoes!
#whipped#simp#simp#stupid#desperate#dumb#easy#foolish#hopeless#needy#sad#pathetic#simple minded#pussy whipped
by DJ METAF4 May 18, 2015

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vitruvian, DidntRead, LowTierNormie and 1 other person