Tinder/Dating App Megathread?

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Silver
Probably been talked about here, but I feel like we need a guide. What to put in bio, what pics are best to use, who to swipe right on, etc. is all very important information.

Inb4 "Hurr durr just be Chad, rest doesn't matter." obviously there's at least a little strategy involved when constructing your profile.

Who to swipe right on?.... Surely girls you like.. right.. or is that too complicated.

i dont put shit in my bio aint no body got time for that, And pics i use is pics i took that i took for lols not ment for dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
I reset my account I got 0 matches today, I think they shadowbanned me tbh.

I reset my account like 5 times over the course of 2 years. I have no idea if it's affecting my algorithm or not but so far I have 4 matches in 4 days

I honestly do better with no text on my profile and just a few good pictures. That's the only experiment i have done.

I always make sure there are some pictures that are outside and with some activities (surf in my case), and some pictures where i'm with other people. And the main pic is pretty much just a 3/4 candid from some social event too. I try and make sure pictures are good quality without being posed. but this is just what I think works, i have no clue in reality if it matters

• +1
Reactions: Autist
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
get yubo, I have 300 matches in 6 days and they are all hot af

Example.
81349A48 B84C 4C6A ADBA B41A89F67ED4

• +1
Add an instagram, a match called me out for not having one.

• +1
don't do it if you don't have a very good instagram(which you don't)
just put a bit more pics in tinder profile and if she asks for insta tell her you don't do it cause it's wasting time and you think it makes people miserable as they chase likes and live fake lives and also it promotes elevated and fake beauty standards pushing young people into low self esteem etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, normcore and Autist
I reset my account like 5 times over the course of 2 years. I have no idea if it's affecting my algorithm or not but so far I have 4 matches in 4 days
I actually got banned and made a new account, I meant to say I reset my subscription.

That's a great way for them to weed out non-NT socialcels like me

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Get instagram to show offf your social circle, have atleast 400 followers and a over 100 percent follow rate

• +1
That's a great way for them to weed out non-NT socialcels like me
that is true, thus you need to have social pics in your tinder profile

that is true, thus you need to have social pics in your tinder profile
I have zero social pics of me period. Never began for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
OK guys so how to build good(as far as your face lets you) profile:
1st pic is your face from up close but a one that wasn't taken by you, fraud all you can, don't look in the camera
2nd pic is your whole body erect so she can see you're not fat and have all limbs, head turned looking somewhere esle, not in the camera
other pics:
showing your cool hobbies
socializing
if you're ripped and have a 6pac, include a photo from the beach so it's not like you;re bragging

all photos ideally should be HQ, taken with a good camera - quality of photos implies status somehow psychologically
also of course if you can convey you got status through photos by all means do it

bio: put height if you're tall
write something very low effort showing you're chill and cool and you don't take this app seriously, like:

6'2
Snowboard, travel, languages, vanilla pancakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1084
:feelsez::feelsez::chad::chad:
Bio: Looking for HOT girls too piss on, require within

• +1
lol

• +1
1st pic is your face from up close but a one that wasn't taken by you, fraud all you can, don't look in the camera
2nd pic is your whole body erect so she can see you're not fat and have all limbs, head turned looking somewhere esle, not in the camera
other pics:
socializing
if you're ripped and have a 6pac, include a photo from the beach so it's not like you;re bragging

all photos ideally should be HQ, taken with a good camera - quality of photos implies status somehow psychologically
also of course if you can convey you got status through photos by all means do it

write something very low effort showing you're chill and cool and you don't take this app seriously, like:

6'2
Thanks reddit

Who to swipe right on?.... Surely girls you like.. right.. or is that too complicated.

i dont put shit in my bio aint no body got time for that, And pics i use is pics i took that i took for lols not ment for dating apps
How is it going for you then

How is it going for you then

I did this last year Im not using tinder anymore, when i first started i didnt know how to take good pics my bio was filled in unnecessary bullshit, After a while i only just used 1 pic, learned how to take better pics and just 2 or 3 pics and thats it.

1. Make a fake profile using Chads pictures and your name
2. Swipe on everyone
3. Don't text anyone for a week or two
4. Change Chads picture to your pictures

There you go, now you're matched with all the girl that would otherwise unmatch you

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex, rockndogs, SLA and 2 others
other pics:
socializing

6'2
Explain how a 5'10 23 year old virgin incel who works a full time STEM job and has exclusively male-dominated and incel-tier hobbies (video games, guitar playing, death/progressive metal, electronics) and has few to no friends can accomplish this?

Explain how a 5'10 23 year old virgin incel who works a full time STEM job and has exclusively male-dominated and incel-tier hobbies (video games, guitar playing, death/progressive metal, electronics) and has few to no friends can accomplish this?

You have much bigger problems than Tinder, boyo

I did this last year Im not using tinder anymore, when i first started i didnt know how to take good pics my bio was filled in unnecessary bullshit, After a while i only just used 1 pic, learned how to take better pics and just 2 or 3 pics and thats it.
Yeah but did you get matchs ogre

I've been using three pics, one selfie where I look in camera, one full body pic in tank top to show off V taper and one in social setting to fraud NT. I've experimented a lot with bios and usually less is better in my experience, ideally you wouldnt wanna right anything if ur tall, but ur height. If you're not tall I'd go with something short & witty that reflects you somehow to fraud personality:)bluepill:). Also don't swipe right on everyone as that impacts ur ELO negatively resulting in your getting shown less. I've been doing really well now that I've improved my looks (too high inhib to escalate with most though), but for years I was barely getting matches and likes. It's like I wasn't getting anything as I was losing body fat , but at one point, magically I started getting a lot of likes and matches, I think it was when my cheekbones started showing resulting in my facial harmony changing.

You have much bigger problems than Tinder, boyo
I'm aware... I've tried it twice to no matches. Also used a couple other apps and sites with no matches either. Getting kind of frustrated but I understand that I'm not attractive or tall so they don't want me.

I enjoy my life outside of being incel though... no reason to change.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thanks reddit
never read anything on redit in my life
but, de nada I guess
bro I'm not saying it's easy, I'm just saying this is what you can do besides looking good

Last edited:
get yubo, I have 300 matches in 6 days and they are all hot af

Example. View attachment 24596
flashbacks to zyzzretard's egomaxxing thread

everyone uses selfies there which is the main issue with most people's tinder experiences here (since selfies on tinder is a death wish)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel