Tinder experiment lifefuel for baldcels

J

john435

Iron
Just kidding

A male model has conducted an experiment on Tinder to find out what women really want.

Interestingly, Southerst found that he received the most matches – 120 to be precise – for the clean-shaven full head of hair look.

In comparison, the images that showed Southerst with thinning hair and as bald earned him just 12 and three matches on the dating app.

In fact, the study, which was carried out for Crown Clinic in Manchester, found that a receding hairline is likely to attract 95 per cent less responses than profiles of clean-shaven men with full heads of hair.

Keep in mind this is a high tier normie with more in common with meeks than the average normie and going from major thinning to bald doesn't really change shit. you already know the 12 he matched with were trannies and landhwales.
F8nF3XZ.jpg
upM8aGE.jpg

A male model has conducted an experiment on Tinder to find out what women really want.
Ben Southerst, 29, from Earls Court, London, posted profiles on the dating app with five different looks to find out which one got the most matches.

He started by posting a profile with a photo of how he really looks – with a full head of hair and a goatee beard.
After gauging the reaction for a week, Southerst then went on to post four more profiles in succession all with slightly different hairstyles including a heavy beard, clean shaven, thinning hair and completely bald.
Interestingly, Southerst found that he received the most matches – 120 to be precise – for the clean-shaven look.
“I got a phenomenal response and I was very flattered that so many women wanted to date me,” he said.
“I think that being clean shaven does make me look a bit younger and I think that might help you to get matches on a site like Tinder.”

The next most successful look was the goatee beard which received a total of 85 matches followed by the heavy beard with 30.
However, while both facial hair looks proved popular with women, Southerst quickly realised that those matches weren’t necessarily looking for love.
“My one observation from the responses was that the women who swiped were a little more forward than the clean shaven fans,” he explained.
“It was obvious in most cases that they were looking for a quick hook-up rather than a boyfriend.
"Stubble can definitely lead to trouble - because women tend to view men with facial hair as more casual matches.”

In comparison, the images that showed Southerst with thinning hair and as bald earned him just 12 and three matches on the dating app.
In fact, the study, which was carried out for Crown Clinic in Manchester, found that a receding hairline is likely to attract 95 per cent less responses than profiles of clean-shaven men with full heads of hair.
“It was striking just how important is to have hair to get matches on the site,” Southerst said.
“When I went on with thinning hair or almost completely bald women lost interest. The experiment showed that you are at least ten times more attractive to women when you have hair.”

F8nF3XZ.jpg

ye4548r.jpg
Bk7Rw4i.jpg

Agf4wJD.jpg
upM8aGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
JUST SHAVE IT BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Vidyacoper and 2 others
he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Shubham4894, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Just kidding

Interestingly, Southerst found that he received the most matches – 120 to be precise – for the clean-shaven full head of hair look.

Keep in mind this is a high tier normie with more in common with meeks than the average normie and going from major thinning to bald doesn't really change shit. you already know the 12 he matched with were trannies and landhwales.
F8nF3XZ.jpg
upM8aGE.jpg

Ben Southerst, 29, from Earls Court, London, posted profiles on the dating app with five different looks to find out which one got the most matches.

He started by posting a profile with a photo of how he really looks – with a full head of hair and a goatee beard.
After gauging the reaction for a week, Southerst then went on to post four more profiles in succession all with slightly different hairstyles including a heavy beard, clean shaven, thinning hair and completely bald.
Interestingly, Southerst found that he received the most matches – 120 to be precise – for the clean-shaven look.
“I got a phenomenal response and I was very flattered that so many women wanted to date me,” he said.
“I think that being clean shaven does make me look a bit younger and I think that might help you to get matches on a site like Tinder.”

The next most successful look was the goatee beard which received a total of 85 matches followed by the heavy beard with 30.
However, while both facial hair looks proved popular with women, Southerst quickly realised that those matches weren’t necessarily looking for love.
“My one observation from the responses was that the women who swiped were a little more forward than the clean shaven fans,” he explained.
“It was obvious in most cases that they were looking for a quick hook-up rather than a boyfriend.
"Stubble can definitely lead to trouble - because women tend to view men with facial hair as more casual matches.”

“It was striking just how important is to have hair to get matches on the site,” Southerst said.
“When I went on with thinning hair or almost completely bald women lost interest. The experiment showed that you are at least ten times more attractive to women when you have hair.”

F8nF3XZ.jpg

ye4548r.jpg
Bk7Rw4i.jpg

Agf4wJD.jpg
upM8aGE.jpg
Bald guys slay on tinder ask Jeremy meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
So called male model with full head of hair has a receding hairline and looking like 45 years old.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, FootLongDong and 1 other person