Tinder fucking broke. I swear to god some fag Tinder admin is trying to cuck me SO HARD

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
made a new tinder account and got a shitton of matches in a few hours (new account boost + i used a trick to buy tinder gold for free and used a boost) so i got over 200 matches really quick in a big city.

well I had ALL THESE FUCKING CUTIES i was hitting up and then i was using the likes feature to see who liked me. i was swiping on some cuties to match them and then that feature broke - whenever i'd swipe on a girl it wouldn't go to my matches, she'd just disappear.

so then i read how to fix it, it says log out. well i log out of my account and try to log back in and it sent the code several times but when i'd log in the page would glitch (laptop). eventually IT STOPPED SENDING ME THE CODE AT ALL

I was THIS close to fucking some fat booty blasian cutie. THIS FUCKING CLOSE NOT EVEN KIDDING

but i did get 4 or 5 girls off it and even got 1 girl with a nice round ass and cute monkey tier face im seeing tomorrow already. (so many flakey bitches i think its cuz of covid)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 7098, oatmeal and 1 other person
chad problems

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Tinder realized something was wrong when a non-foid managed to get 200 matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, UltimateMan, alriodai and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
BLASIAN

tlPi4rA.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, yonmaxxed and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
made a new tinder account and got a shitton of matches in a few hours (new account boost + i used a trick to buy tinder gold for free and used a boost) so i got over 200 matches really quick in a big city.

well I had ALL THESE FUCKING CUTIES i was hitting up and then i was using the likes feature to see who liked me. i was swiping on some cuties to match them and then that feature broke - whenever i'd swipe on a girl it wouldn't go to my matches, she'd just disappear.

so then i read how to fix it, it says log out. well i log out of my account and try to log back in and it sent the code several times but when i'd log in the page would glitch (laptop). eventually IT STOPPED SENDING ME THE CODE AT ALL

I was THIS close to fucking some fat booty blasian cutie. THIS FUCKING CLOSE NOT EVEN KIDDING

but i did get 4 or 5 girls off it and even got 1 girl with a nice round ass and cute monkey tier face im seeing tomorrow already. (so many flakey bitches i think its cuz of covid)
They (Tinder) want you to start paying and getting you to buy their biggest super gold memebership.
They will keep cockblocking and fucking with you, untill they broke your spirit, so you will buy the top package.

Tinder is going for Giga-Profits in 2021
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
rich make it rain GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

rich money GIF by Anderson .Paak
jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

Pay Day Money GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 8576
They (Tinder) want you to start paying and getting you to buy their biggest super gold memebership.
They will keep fucking with you, untill they broke your spirit, so you will buy the top package.

Tinder is going for Giga-Profits in 2021
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
rich make it rain GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

rich money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Pay Day Money GIF
moneeeeyyy :p

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
moneeeeyyy :p
I always laugh.
How Tinder is fucking with guys.
So to mentally trick and push them. to the point that they start buying the TOP Membership.

They made there software, algorythm. So you will hand them money. Best business model ever.
Where they will cockblock you, unless you give them money. And maybe they will wingman you a bit, if you give the top package money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576