• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998, Littleboy and 5 others
No it’s not real life

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT, owlofathena, Danish_Retard and 9 others
been approached irl, idc, don't use tinder to talk to annoying whores. pointless. inb4 cope have fun talking to dry sluts through text. be my guest.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Tinder is jewish propaganda to lower male self-esteem so that they are more likely to accept their lives as low-value, undesired slaves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6512, Gaia262 and 7 others
Tinder is jewish propaganda to lower male self-esteem so that they are more likely to accept their lives as low-value, undesired slaves.
This forum wouldn't exist without tinder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Baldingman1998 and YoungJohnnyDepp
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Social Circle is real life.Not the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Bro I’ve chad fished and got hella matches

Zero matches = truecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
tinder is difficult for people who are not top 5 percentile , if you are getting even few matches in tinder , means that in real life you will do much better since many very decent looking people go matchless on tinder.

tinder is difficult for people who are not top 5 percentile , if you are getting even few matches in tinder , means that in real life you will do much better since many very decent looking people go matchless on tinder.
This isn’t true If your decent looking you’ll get matches

been approached irl, idc, don't use tinder to talk to annoying whores. pointless. inb4 cope have fun talking to dry sluts through text. be my guest.
95% of coversations there are just pain

Can’t cope anymore, tinderpill is brutal

Sort of true, IRL you can end up getting with girls you meet through friends and through work.

The bit that is true is assuming you look more or less the same as you do in pics as you do real life, then your results on Tinder will be the same as they would have been if you tried flirting with girls at a club. The exception to this rule is guys who really aren't photogenic but look good IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
We know nigga. You don't have to keep rubbing it in our faces.

View attachment 677396
NOO tinder isnt real life guys!!!
If I tired IRL I would surely get a hot girlfriend, tinder is just too unfair!
I'm totally not a complete incel!

I spent £40 on boosts. 2 x £13 for Tinder gold. Swiped through over 7000 profiles, got about 20 matches. All of them were from the boosts though. Only 2-3 of my matches were from gold. Messaged about 10 of my 20 matches. 2 or 3 responded all stopped replying after 2-3 texts.

Excluding boosts, I have a 0.028% match rate. This checks out quite well with irl treatment. I would say it's quite over.

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
I spent £40 on boosts. 2 x £13 for Tinder gold. Swiped through over 7000 profiles, got about 20 matches. All of them were from the boosts though. Only 2-3 of my matches were from gold. Messaged about 10 of my 20 matches. 2 or 3 responded all stopped replying after 2-3 texts.

Excluding boosts, I have a 0.028% match rate. This checks out quite well with irl treatment. I would say it's quite over.
How do you know your matchrate?
I got my total number of right swipes and total number of matches but don't know how many foids swiped left on me.

How do you know your matchrate?
I got my total number of right swipes and total number of matches but don't know how many foids swiped left on me.

Well, you can only get a rough estimate. Once tinders algo puts you at the back of the pile you won't get much exposure. You can make an educated guess. Tinder boosts give you x10 exposure for 30min and I went through like a dozen of them. I can guess my match rate without any boosts is under 0.05%.