Tinder is reality

DicedFeta

DicedFeta

To be born is to start the journey towards death
"Tinder isn't reality, much easier irl"

OK? You autistic little clown go out there and pick up those chicks irl, make sure you smell good and have nice shoes. Come back and tell me all about it, am great with listening :lul:

If you have shitty success on Tinder you most likely look like shit and have low appeal. 1/3 of everyone meets their oneitis on dating apps(amount definitely increasing), and a lot more just fucking around.

Tinder=easymode, IRL=hardmode. Keep coping and collect your license below

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deusmaximus, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11758 and 13 others
tinder is only face, irl is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
tinder is only face, irl is everything
Even worse then. If you are average (-), introverted (-), not confident dude (-), it's over for you irl. If you are average you must compensate with other things, but not every dude is confident, extroverted centre of attention.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 7753
Tinder is reality, with all the bs fluff removed. If you can't get 100 matches on tinder - you're subhuman to women. So like 95% of males.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6824 and 8 others
Can you run a tinder experiment with my photo?

Quick Screenshot Capture1611425713027

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1476 and Danish_Retard
Can compensate with body and low inhib NT personality
Body can be shown on tinder aswell and your personality will most like amount to nothing if your looks are off

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Danish_Retard and lepo2317
Body can be shown on tinder aswell and your personality will most like amount to nothing if your looks are off
Everything is different irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Danish_Retard and DicedFeta
Tinder is reality, with all the bs fluff removed. If you can't get 100 matches on tinder - you're subhuman to women. So like 95% of males.
I have 110 matches in a white country now

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Personality never matters. If dude is attractive, he can have the worst personality imaginable and girls will still crave for that dick. It's literally irrelevant. Same shit why there's a saying that "all men are pigs" and domestic abuse exists.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2403, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
20% ugly, so you won't be interested in yourself. 40% will never reply. 20% of the remaining would even agree on a date and 5% of those could lead to sex, if you're gl/lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
20% ugly, so you won't be interested in yourself. 40% will never reply. 20% of the remaining would even agree on a date and 5% of those could lead to sex, if you're gl/lucky.
Where did you get these numbers from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Tinder is probably the easiest method to do well.

just looking at your competition it’s not hard.

don’t look out of shape, and don’t have only bathroom selfies and it’s probably the easiest way of getting laid.

• +1
i’m too scared to try tinder

Tinder is chad only jfl brainlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
I have more success irl and mild/ low success on tinder. Tinder only has 12k thots compared to 3 million irl, dont turn into a mentalcel.

Most guys get more than 100 matches

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6191, magnificentcel and 1 other person
LOL greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
just be confident

Good thread, you're right. I've been trying to tell all the copers here but they don't believe me.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
On OKC i set location in Ohio and I got decent matches but likes weren’t often.
Is POF free to use? I just like to test.
They’re both free yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Well how is tinder not real life?
It's too long for me to explain in here I'm making a thread soon comparing both. But Tinder was never made for your average normie male to succeed, it's meant for men to fail. And I keep telling these autists matches do not equate to SEX. Tinder is also heavily location based.

• +1
It's too long for me to explain in here I'm making a thread soon comparing both. But Tinder was never made for your average normie male to succeed, it's meant for men to fail. And I keep telling these autists matches do not equate to SEX. Tinder is also heavily location based.
Yea my rare matches never lead anywhere

Yea my rare matches never lead anywhere
Plus most chicks are on there for attention,validation, & followers. You are way better off approaching chicks, going to bars,clubs, parties, social events, etc

• +1
yes ur like a foid who is tryna fish for compliments by saying she thinks she's ugly :dafuckfeels:
cuz 30 likes in two hours is clearly above average
2CAB2C18 78E4 46E0 BA41 D55ED0CE5A12
99046261 63CC 4E50 92DF 12A670C991E3

I am rated the ugliest guy on here
So everyone can get more likes than me easily

• +1
Plus most chicks are on there for attention,validation, & followers. You are way better off approaching chicks, going to bars,clubs, parties, social events, etc
Too ugly to get invited to those. Should I just copy @Colvin76 and cold approach? Also give me reacts nigger

Too ugly to get invited to those. Should I just copy @Colvin76 and cold approach? Also give me reacts nigger
Yes your social skills with talking to women will get better. The name is Tyrone not nigger