mrdolphin

Too Black to be Hispanic, too Hispanic to be Black

Proof that these likes are made up by big tinder to get us to buy tinder gold

Last edited:
no shit
its chad territory so stay out

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and kobecel
Most autistic avi on this site,congrats.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, Alexanderr and 3 others
Maybe you got those likes before they banned you?
:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, androidcel, kobecel and 3 others
The only thing that matters is how women treat you.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
(((Tinder)))

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
If youve ever done a tinder experiment with a chad or tyrone you'd know that if you even consider paying for tinder gold you've already lost.

Blackpill: Chad gets his inbox flooded with heart eye and drooling emojis from dtf toilets withing 10 minutes of swiping.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nibba, Autist, androidcel and 5 others

It never begins for you

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
If youve ever done a tinder experiment with a chad or tyrone you'd know that if you even consider paying for tinder gold you've already lost.

Blackpill: Chad gets his inbox flooded with heart eye and drooling emojis from dtf toilets withing 10 minutes of swiping.
I feel like if i did that experiment, I might actually want to kms tbh ngl

I bought Tinder Gold after seeing a bunch of these threads just to be the guinea pig. I had 25+ likes. After I bought Tinder Gold I ended up actually having 81 likes. Before I bought Tinder Gold and after 1 week I had four matches. I swiped through all 81 likes and only ended up swiping right to about ten. The quality of girls liking me was absolutely garbage but there were in fact a bunch of people who had swiped right on me. Also I have people to swipe through daily instead of being told there is no one new around me for five days straight. The Jews that run Tinder hold back people to make you buy it.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, SLA, mrdolphin and 3 others
Low IQ post and race

They're not made up, you're just undesirable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: You and mrdolphin
Tinder is for Chad... Don't ever forget it

I have 8 matches this week.. all ugly as fk I consider below my looks level.

This is the best one
ZRjWNaP.jpg

If I messaged her and said hi, I could expect a reply from her saying hi also in about 72 hours

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, BendLowReachHigh and kobecel
Tinder is run by BIG JEWS
stop using it.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin

I'm honestly too scared to do a Chad catfish experiment lmao

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
tinder is a processing tool to make filtering more efficient for women. Men who think they're getting something out of it are severely deluded. If you're in the 5-6 range (where 5 is completely average and 6 is above average, this needs to be clarified because apparently PSLers have all sorts of weird scales like calling average men ugly or a good looking dude invisible at a milan fashion show :rolleyes:) you are significantly better off approaching women IRL because despite the appearance of tinder being able to cast a much wider net, in reality women are much more able, and likely, to wash you out of the attention stream than they are if you met them IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 616

24h of chadfishing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibba, Autist, FatmanO and 5 others
JFL at thinking tinder gold will make up for your face.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and Deleted member 245
Tinder is a scam. I saw a vid by coach blackpill who used feftlife.com for sex with a much better conversion rate.

Tinder is a scam. I saw a vid by coach blackpill who used feftlife.com for sex with a much better conversion rate.

Tinder = hypergamy

What's the point of even trying as an ugly male... Suifuel in the rawest form. I'm a virgin and Chad gets 103 women lusting for him in 24 hours.
Cope

Or rope

What's the point of even trying as an ugly male... Suifuel in the rawest form. I'm a virgin and Chad gets 103 women lusting for him in 24 hours.

And thinks it's because of his charisma that he gets the extreme pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139

back in the dark ages rape laws didn't exist.

Legit. Never been more over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616