Tinder situation help

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I have had 2 of these encounters a few hours apart today. Girl pretty much opened up the conversation by asking what my height was, and my response was pretty much "Unfortunately not super tall, 1.78", to which she responded "That is not very tall, but height is not everything". After that I didn't write anything, but she continued writing even after that, instead of completely ditching me, asking where I live and if I have any plans for the week, which I haven't responded to yet.

My question: Is it low t as a guy, for not wanting to continue anymore of that conversation and pretty much ending up losing interest completely because of that? I feel like if I were to go on a date with her, then I would have absolutely no self respect, because based of how she responded, she clearly thinks that I am not tall enough, but for some reason still seem to have interest.

because height isnt everything retard

because height isnt everything retard

Why then even throw in the "That is not very tall"? What is the point? I know it isn't, no need to bring it up, just seems unnecessary.

Why then even throw in the "That is not very tall"? What is the point? I know it isn't, no need to bring it up, just seems unnecessary.
low inhib woman