Tindermaxxing

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
How do you go about getting good photos for Tinder? I am too high inhib to ask friends to take solo photos of me. Those of you who have great solo photos, what did you do?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Take selfie of u shirtless if ur a chad like me

only upload morph pictures

Just be chad theory.

How do you go about getting good photos for Tinder? I am too high inhib to ask friends to take solo photos of me. Those of you who have great solo photos, what did you do?
if u cant ask friends to take pics of u then dont even bother talking to girls. secondly when u look sexy and lighting is good, just ask them to take a pic whilst u look casual. obviouskly dont take pics of u on ur sofa, but at parties, restaurants, beaches, anything with a cool background

• +1
Reactions: Hector
if u cant ask friends to take pics of u then dont even bother talking to girls. secondly when u look sexy and lighting is good, just ask them to take a pic whilst u look casual. obviouskly dont take pics of u on ur sofa, but at parties, restaurants, beaches, anything with a cool background

Lol I already got photos on Tinder and I get a few matches, the photos are just shit

Ideally you have a shirtless photo of you at the beach with some friends, a photo where you're doing a physical activity, a photo of you with a dog or other animal, a photo of you with a bunch of (female) friends and a photo of you on holiday. If you can't even ask friends to snap some pics of you it's over.

not gonna like i undertanmd where OP is coming from many of my mates r annoying asf and take shitty pics of me cos they 'cant tell' when i look good aka hot. i need a black pill friend for fuck sake

Slightly morph all your pictures. BUT WITHIN REASON. You don’t want them to show up to the date and be like “You don’t look like your pictures”, then it’s over. Just add slightly more shadowing to create the illusion of stronger bones.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Slightly morph all your pictures. BUT WITHIN REASON. You don’t want them to show up to the date and be like “You don’t look like your pictures”, then it’s over. Just add slightly more shadowing to create the illusion of stronger bones.
i kinda do that, but still u dont want to look better in pics than irl, thats sad

getting matches from whales and subhumans u might aswell get none

Lol cant be picky out here. Whales I mind, but subhumans I dont. I tend to date psl 2
Fucking lol who actually does that. Fucking morphing their pictures, thats catfishing

ive only ever chadfished

no way would i put my pics online and turn myself into a meme