Tips and remedies for frizzy hair?

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
Checked threads abiut this and all off them were just jerks about it saying its impossible.

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
Have you tried the anti frizz shampoo and conditioners?

Castor oil. Just doesn’t use too much or it will look greasy

jojoba oil works for me

• Love it
Reactions: Treasure223
Don’t use shampoo

Don't use towel on your hair let them dry with air also no hot water on them

• +1
leave-in conditioner + air dry

leave-in conditioner + air dry
so use water to wash hair then after your hairs wet scrub your hair with conditioner and don't wet it again and let it sink in

• JFL
so use water to wash hair then after your hairs wet scrub your hair with conditioner and don't wet it again and let it sink in
they make product called "leave-in conditioner"...idk what the difference is from regular conditioner tbh. get out the shower with hair soaking wet, then use the conditioner in your palms to apply evenly to hair, guiding it into the style you want. shake out excess water and let it air dry.

this is what i do for my curly hair. im guessing you have some type of curl if youre worried about frizz.

also only shampoo your hair like once a week, and get a shampoo that is sulfate-free

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 10615
they make product called "leave-in conditioner"...idk what the difference is from regular conditioner tbh. get out the shower with hair soaking wet, then use the conditioner in your palms to apply evenly to hair, guiding it into the style you want. shake out excess water and let it air dry.

this is what i do for my curly hair. im guessing you have some type of curl if youre worried about frizz.

also only shampoo your hair like once a week, and get a shampoo that is sulfate-free
My hair is semi curly. Only curls at then ends