Tips and Tricks to maximize puberty maturing (13-18)

Goaty

Goaty

Iron
Hey there!
Im Alex or Goaty call me whatever.
im new to this forum so thats pretty cool, im looking forwards to seeing what this commutity is like!
Anywho! since im only 15 i thought i would share some of my tips and tricks to maximize the "end-of-puberty" outcome!
You can still do this even if you are past that age!

1. DRINK WATER!
As a northamerican most of us have access to clean water, use this to your advantage.
Not only will it help your skin drastically, but it will also improve your maturing health in the long run
from fingernail length to dick size to muscles!

2. COLD SHOWERS!
Yeah we all love a warm shower but cold showers can actually benefit you more!
it will take some time getting used to but after a couple of days it will become regular to you
cold showers make your body say "WHAT THE FUCK" basically and release white blood cells
which not only will burn unnecessary fat but increase your immune system strength!
(muscle gain possible after long term use)

3. EAT YA DAMN FRUITS
JUST EAT THE SHIT YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU
ALSO DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR FLINTSTONES GUMMIES.
ALSO B-12 IS SOMETHING YOUR BODY CAN ALWAYS USE!
(not too much tho)

4. JELQ
Your dick is growing, help it, if you catch it at the right time you can gain a lot of dickmass
just...don't break your cock
Also try to lower masturbating, trust me its a good habit to break
:)

5. IM GONNA BE A MOM HERE EVEN THOUGH IM A GUY... STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM DRUGS
Don't fuck your life up with this, even weed, just if you avoid it and find another cope trust me everything in your life will skyrocket
don't take anything your body doesn't DRASTICALLY need, and in the end you'll be proud as fuck.

6. IF YOU CAN, JUST DO THE PUSHUPS
30 pushups a day can really change your physique, if you're willing to go above and beyond, GO FOR IT! i envy you!
even i cant do that.

Hopefully yall have a great day, you're doing awesome and im proud of you, you'll make it someday just keep up the good energy!
if you have any tips just post them below in the comments, id love to hear them!
im just a 15 year old incel thats trying my best to help others and help myself aswell on this journey!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Reddit is that way boyo ------->

Also fix the text color, I can't see it in light theme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, You and Peachy
Cold showers are such a meme. I remember falling for it and I got really sick and I had a cough that lasted for almost 1 fucking month. Never again.

Cold showers are such a meme. I remember falling for it and I got really sick and I had a cough that lasted for almost 1 fucking month. Never again.
I feel like they'd be good for acne to do it before bed but I can't be bothered to freeze my already shrunken nuts

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Do whats comfortable for you, sorry to hear that it got you sick, im just sharing what i do so you all can experiment with it and see if you see any improvements
Reddit is that way boyo ------->

Also fix the text color, I can't see it in light theme.
my bad, using dark mode, are you using a braille monitor or some shit. how do you even function with light mode lol

Not sure how this randomly got unapproved again when you edited

NoFap might also be legit. Anyways, nice thread.