Tips on how to get rid of upper eyelid exposure ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
My eyelids can look less droopy from time to time and I notice how much impact it has on my facial harmony. Unfortunately for me, I have to deal with having droopy eyelids on the regular. Upper eyelid exposure is definitely one of the worst subhuman flaw ever and from here you can recognize how eye area definitely makes or break a face.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 8090
get fat

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
My eyelids can look less droopy from time to time and I notice how much impact it has on my facial harmony. Unfortunately for me, I have to deal with having droopy eyelids on the regular. Upper eyelid exposure is definitely one of the worst subhuman flaw ever and from here you can recognize how eye area definitely makes or break a face.

You can't, surgery is the only option.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Stop smoking weed:feelsokman:

Fat grafts on your upper eyelids will do the trick.

It doesnt look as good as hooded eyes caused by bone though.

Upper eyelid exposure is a meme, if you look up it disappears if you look down you have it, undereye support is whats important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16264, SPFromNY914 and CopeMaxxer
Either an anchor blepharoplasty surgery for both of your upper eyelids (keep in mind that unless it's severe it may not be performed by the majority of surgeons) or for a milder and more temporary solution, a filler such as Restylane to achieve better results and less exposure (though it will never eliminate all of the exposure and won't give you hooded eyes either), only improves what you already have.

Fat grafting is also an option but usually provides less natural looking results.

• +1
Surgery is the only solution, otherwise stick to wearing some nice glasses that match your face shape.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
open your eyes wider (the opposite of squintmax)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, looksmaxxer77 and Deleted member 9586
Fully legit here. Stand up straight, neck perfectly straight and chin tucked with mewing. Poor head posture can lead to droopy eyes.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, StalinCel, Deleted member 16264 and 1 other person
Fully legit here. Stand up straight, neck perfectly straight and chin tucked with mewing. Poor head posture can lead to droopy eyes.

Biggest meme ever. Mewed and my eyes still look like this (and my mandible is shit)
Eye area

OP, you can get filler injected to create hooding. It's soft hooding so it doesn't look as good as hooding from having square orbitals, but meh what're you gonna do lol

surgery. it's safe af and only takes 30 mins

Biggest meme ever. Mewed and my eyes still look like this (and my mandible is shit)
View attachment 3050

OP, you can get filler injected to create hooding. It's soft hooding so it doesn't look as good as hooding from having square orbitals, but meh what're you gonna do lol
Droopy eyes can be genetic or environmental, in my case it was environmental that’s all I’m saying.

Pull the fat down above your eye, it will start sticking to your eyelid and you will get hooded eyes eventually

https://remescar.com/products/eye-care/sagging-eye-lids have u tried this?

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
i do upper eyelid exercises

• +1
Upper eyelid exposure is a meme, if you look up it disappears if you look down you have it, undereye support is whats important
Is this legit? lifefuel if fixing posture is all it takestbh