Tired with life

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmattersmaxxing
Whats one of the reason you still havent kys?

• +1
Reactions: nausea, BrettyBoy and Insomniac
drugs

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, jefferson and Insomniac
ur moms pussy is too good

Esteban1997

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Esteban1997
I went to the Starbucks at the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before, and I felt a small sense of spiteful gratification for doing so. I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed. I had never felt so miserable and mistreated in my life. I cursed the world for condemning me to such suffering.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Esteban1997
I cope by ogrerotting on this this forum

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Because I'm usually a happy person when I can maintain my set up wall of ignorance that includes limiting going to cities etc. so I don't compare myself to others so much.
However, I sometimes have depressive phases that last like 3 days. During this time I know this feeling of emptiness, the feeling of barely having the motivation to breathe, the feeling of being helpless will go away. If it didn't, it would murder me slowly and painfully I guess. Living with depression must be hell on earth, I don't wanna Imagine it. What would hold me at that point would be my family I guess. Or copes like drugs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997
I went to the Starbucks at the Camino Real Marketplace by myself, like I usually did every morning. I ordered my coffee and sat down on one of their chairs to relax. A few moments later, when I looked up from my drink, I saw a young couple standing in line. The two of them were kissing passionately. The boy looked like an obnoxious punk; he was tall and wore baggy pants. The girl was a pretty blonde! They looked like they were in the throes of passionate sexual attraction to each other, rubbing their bodies together and tongue kissing in front of everyone. I was absolutely livid with envious hatred. When they left the store I followed them to their car and splashed my coffee all over them. The boy yelled at me and I quickly ran away in fear. I was panicking as I got into my car and drove off, shaking with rage-fueled excitement. I drove all the way to the Vons at the Fairview Plaza and spent three hours in my car trying to contain my tumultuous emotions. I had never struck back at my enemies before, and I felt a small sense of spiteful gratification for doing so. I hated them so much. Even though I splashed them with my coffee, he was still the winner. He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed. I had never felt so miserable and mistreated in my life. I cursed the world for condemning me to such suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Insomniac
Parents tbh ngl

He was going home to have passionate heavenly sex with his beautiful girlfriend, and I was going home to my lonely room to sleep alone in my lonely bed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
I still have hope because I know I haven’t exhausted all options and want 2 help my bro @Krezo ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Krezo
cioran said he was able to endure life cuz he knew he could kys any moment