Titbot confirmed Dyorotic2 is a larping manlet off discord...

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Youre welcome faggots my high iq has been proven once again.

source.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
so you're all 3 curry manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 10 others
Youre welcome faggots my high iq has been proven once again.

source.gif
This is the same guy who talks about testosterone . Nigga looks like he can’t even lift a 12lb Dumbbell without breaking his arm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
This is the same guy who talks about testosterone . Nigga looks like he can’t even lift a 12lb Dumbbell without breaking his arm
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Imagine being below 6'1" in 2020

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6401
another post about me,
proving me right every single time,

you're obsessed with me, absolutely obsessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, 25thpercentile human and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
another post about me,
proving me right every single time,

you're obsessed with me, absolutely obsessed.
Ignore these people king, don't let your crown slip

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Vermilioncore and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, 25thpercentile human and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
i am called arabic most often

i saw ur pic bro relax.....

200.gif
i'm white
im not a manelt
im not ugly

you're paki
you're a manlet
and you're most likely ugly.

who wins?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 7 others
i'm white
im not a manelt
im not ugly

you're paki
you're a manlet
and you're most likely ugly. H

who wins?
You are ugly who you lying to. You have shit eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
i'm white
im not a manelt
im not ugly

you're paki
you're a manlet
and you're most likely ugly.

who wins?
i saw ur pic bro

im honest and secure enough to say i win this exchange. ur larps have been exposed and ur rep has been permanently ruined. all that work for that 6 hour growth post was for nothing.

also me = nonvirgin u = virgin

• +1
You are ugly who you lying to. You have shit eye area
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

i literally told them that I wasn't those numbers and they disagreed with me.
i saw ur pic bro

im honest and secure enough to say i win this exchange. ur larps have been exposed and ur rep has been permanently ruined. all that work for that 6 hour growth post was for nothing.

also me = nonvirgin u = virgin
okay good luck in the future man, I hope you get more slays, more girls and heaps of mires, I'm dead serious.
ur larps have been exposed and ur rep has been permanently ruined
this one made me giggle,
my rep hasn't been ruined, no one even knows who you are, and if they do it's because you've been a cunt to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androgenic, Alexanderr and 3 others
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

okay good luck in the future man, I hope you get more slays, more girls and heaps of mires, I'm dead serious.

this one made me giggle,
my rep hasn't been ruined, no one even knows who you are, and if they do it's because you've been a cunt to them.
Pm me pics

• +1
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

this one made me giggle,
Cope your name is forever tarnished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
imma go play minecraft, tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androgenic and Deleted member 2506
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

this one made me giggle,
im infamous and give insightful roasts to every narc loser here and make them stalk my threads (goblin, dope, turkproducer, gudru)youre pretty much the punching bag of this site now.

as always, i saw ur face and body, even in candids u look pretty awful, ur words just make me laugh when i imagine them coming from your face behind a screen furiously typing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Titbot
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

this one made me giggle,

You aren’t a 6 psl man . Ethnic cel thinks he’s a 6 Psl he doesn’t have the life experience that’s a 6 psl guy has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Casadonis, Chadelite and 1 other person
You aren’t a 6 psl man . Ethnic cel thinks he’s a 6 Psl he doesn’t have the life experience that’s a 6 psl guy has

I personally think my boy @EthnicelAscension is a 6psl I mean the dude mogs anything i've ever seen honestly he is a giga mogger i'll give him that he inherited the superior nordic skull from his ancestors i guess.

• +1
  • +1
lord rated me 5.5
ethnicel rated me 6
Fuk rated me 5.5

this one made me giggle,
caging irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
I personally think my boy @EthnicelAscension is a 6psl I mean the dude mogs anything i've ever seen honestly he is a giga mogger i'll give him that he inherited the superior nordic skull from his ancestors i guess.

If he doesn’t get the same attention as other confirmed 6 psl then he isn’t a 6 psl he’s close but not 6

• +1

• +1
[RETRACTED STATEMENT]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
If he doesn’t get the same attention as other confirmed 6 psl then he isn’t a 6 psl he’s close but not 6

It's also mentality in all of this if your a 6 psl often times you have have that personality with it if your just introverted your not gonna get that same attention

• +1
1. you judge PSL by life experiences, you are retarded asf, that means every time someone like Zuvay runs away from a girl he must be low PSL right?
2. I literally reached 6 PSL less than 2 months ago, how would I have those life experiences
3. My Avi is updated me, and I've sent half a dozen people videos of me in motion, I think I am a solid 6.5 PSL keep crying for me.
narcy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and EthnicelAscension
1. you judge PSL by life experiences, you are retarded asf, that means every time someone like Zuvay runs away from a girl he must be low PSL right?
2. I literally reached 6 PSL less than 2 months ago, how would I have those life experiences
3. My Avi is updated me, and I've sent half a dozen people videos of me in motion, I think I am a solid 6.5 PSL keep crying for me.
Calm down bro

• +1
  • WTF

I'd personally say you are the most handsome person i've seen on this minus yeahimanincel but he's a pure nord chad it's not really fair comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
6 Psl is high psl wtf . Zuvay literally an Autist and does retarded shit and has foids sucking him off
I'd personally say you are the most handsome person i've seen on this minus yeahimanincel but he's a pure nord chad it's not really fair comparison
Why don’t you get on your knees while you are at it

• +1
I wanna see this nordic gigamogger

• +1
Salludon?

• +1
nah it just comes out once in a while when I get poked too hard.
>Softmaxxing God
>
EthnicelAscension

bro u are a narcy stfu and slay instead of bragging about your looks and genes on an incel forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
6 Psl is high psl wtf . Zuvay literally an Autist and does retarded shit and has foids sucking him off

Why don’t you get on your knees while you are at it
Rambo Machinegun 69265

>Softmaxxing God
>
EthnicelAscension

bro u are a narcy stfu and slay instead of bragging about your looks and genes on an incel forum
not fair, there's a quarantine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Titbot
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Ok Apology thread in side of this trash thread
@Titbot
@stuckneworleans
@reptiles

I am going to off myself now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and EthnicelAscension
one thing i noticed, u always seek validation by your butt buddies
you do seem insecure ngl
? nigga he never tagged me i made the decision to enter this thread without him asking me jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2756 and Chadelite
? nigga he never tagged me i made the decision to enter this thread without him asking me jfl
yes come to rescue david luiz lookin ass :feelskek: :feelskek:

the way u reacted to my post confirmed it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
hi
one thing i noticed, u always seek validation by your butt buddies
you do seem insecure ngl
high iq ngl

the only people who suck his dick on these threads annihilating his enitre being are "the tribe" faggots

and "the tribe" is just a cringey mickey mouse clubhouse bullshit group full of hollow narcy teens who gas eachother up 24/7 and faux high iq so this entire show makes sense ngl

this site is rly easy to roast when u see how patterned their actions are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans