@titbot the whiteknight cuck

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
wyd? why are you so bent over some foid that wouldn't even give your curry ass a second glance on the streets. you were also her first orbiter in that thread JFL.
previously I thought you were a based user now i know your a just desperate cuck willing to drop any sense of dignity at the slightest chance of female validation even if its online.

@Titbot answer for your crimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
Thread posted 1 minute ago

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 9, Bluepilled: 2)
  • Petsmart
  • rockndogs
  • Cheekbones
  • Butthurt Dweller
  • Bengt
  • oldcell
  • Alt Number 3
  • ... and 2 more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gunna
He is legit trolling and you guys are buying this shit. Nobody on this forum is being serious anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and FatJattMofo
JFL Keep crying for mini gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3299, gaypharoah and 2 others
Whats in the curry tonight? Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 14, Bluepilled: 2)
  • Petsmart
  • Alt Number 3
  • Gunna
  • Squirtoutmabooty
  • fukmylyf
  • FatJattMofo
  • rockndogs
  • Cheekbones
  • Butthurt Dweller
  • Bengt
  • oldcell
  • ... and 3 more.

He is legit trolling and you guys are buying this shit. Nobody on this forum is being serious anymore
where do you think the Lookism posters went to? lol

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Petsmart and Gunna
he wanted bobs and vagene

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Jagged0
he wanted bobs and vagene
fukmylyf

• WTF
Reactions: fukmylyf
@Titbot is a high-iq curry chad. He mogs 99% of this forum 10x over. Cry some more for him, inc*ls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Titbot

yep, that's you opening your mouth wide for my dick.

wyd? why are you so bent over some foid that wouldn't even give your curry ass a second glance on the streets. you were also her first orbiter in that thread JFL.
previously I thought you were a based user now i know your a just desperate cuck willing to drop any sense of dignity at the slightest chance of female validation even if its online.

It’s just restarted guys rating other guys , but let’s be honest all these lookmaxing is for foids so why not ask them if we improved or not

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

XD

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3

I want to know what happened

AKA 90% of PSL and 99% of MGTOW

This is what happened a larping 5 psl posted i demanded she gets banned the midget started calling me incel and shit what a white knight cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
This is what happened a larping 5 psl posted i demanded she gets banned the midget started calling me incel and shit what a white knight cuck
Stfu you symphelis dog . You got insecure that she would rate you low as a male you insect alien. I mog you remember that you subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560