To all 14yo here. You are lucky mofos!!!

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I don't know if you know how fucking lucky you are being blackpilled at this young age.

You don't really need a facepuller, you can hard-mew for less than a year and have better results than any guy past 23yo can get in 20 years.

You know what to use or inject to heightmaxx.

You know what to apply on your face to skinmaxx.

You know how important is to chew to jawmaxx

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and BrettyBoy
You think height maxing is legit?

You think height maxing is legit?
When you're 14yo you can legit heightmaxx with the right substances and protocols without needing surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
yea i wish i came earlier

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
this

if i could go back in time ten years holy shit I'd slay

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Framletgod
Double edged sword tbh

They don't deserve to find this place at such an early age but otoh they know that they have a lot of time so they can try to improve and leave this shithole asap.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
You can too. You're still on time. But you'll see less dramatic results than a 14yo.
Yeah the problem is I am very developed, beard chest hair etc. Still, I grew 2.5 inches since getting beard and chest hair at 15 but i think i’m done now

Yeah the problem is I am very developed, beard chest hair etc. Still, I grew 2.5 inches since getting beard and chest hair at 15 but i think i’m done now
You keep growing until 23yo. From that point you're just slowly dying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
You keep growing until 23yo. From that point you're just slowly dying.
I just feel shit on aromasin, I need to get more peptides asap, know any sources?

I don't know if you know how fucking lucky you are being blackpilled at this young age.

You don't really need a facepuller, you can hard-mew for less than a year and have better results than any guy past 23yo can get in 20 years.

You know what to use or inject to heightmaxx.

You know what to apply on your face to skinmaxx.

You know how important is to chew to jawmaxx
Heightmaxing is cope even when plates are open and potentially dangerous.

Mewing is major cope. Puberty is however no cope.
Skinmaxing is legit if you have acne (+sun protection and stuff )

Chewing is debatable if it can change mandibular growth in a way that can actually translate into a visual result and even more debatable if that result is appealing or not

Blackpilled at a young age can be devastating if you are ugly and pure heaven if you are handsome

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian and 1 other person

Chewing is debatable if it can change mandibular growth in a way that can actually translate into a visual result and even more debatable if that result is appealing or not

Blackpilled at a young age can be devastating if you are ugly and pure heaven if you are handsome
why’s it dangerous to height max

I discovered the blackpill at 16 i wish i did at 15

• WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian

You're the one coping. Probably because you've been blackpilled too late.

Being blackpilled doing puberty is an exponential multiplier to your looksmaxxing.

why’s it dangerous to height max
Messing with estrogen levels at this age is not wise. Injecting growth hormone is terribly expensive and won’t help u grow taller if you don’t have GH deficiency.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Discovered the blackpill and PSL at 14.
:chad: :chad: :chad:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Arkantos, Vitruvian and 2 others
Messing with estrogen levels at this age is not wise. Injecting growth hormone is terribly expensive and won’t help u grow taller if you don’t have GH deficiency.
No I mean injecting peptides and i’m sure diminishing estrogen if not done to an extreme is fine no
Discovered the blackpill and PSL at 14.
:chad: :chad: :chad:
Idk why ur not taking any roids or peptides

Idk why ur not taking any roids or peptides
Not informed enough on the topic of roids and doubt they’re save for me at my age.
I also lack money.

Not informed enough on the topic of roids and doubt they’re save for me at my age.
I also lack money.
It’s not that expensive if u just saved up birthday money etc

You're the one coping. Probably because you've been blackpilled too late.

Being blackpilled doing puberty is an exponential multiplier to your looksmaxxing.
Wrong. Heightmaxxing is 99% cope. You're actually just offering retarded advice to @turkproducer. Even high doeses of HGH from childhood only yield gains of like 1-2 inches when the person has Ideopathic short stature.

Wrong. Heightmaxxing is 99% cope. You're actually just offering retarded advice to @turkproducer. Even high doeses of HGH from childhood only yield gains of like 1-2 inches when the person has Ideopathic short stature.
Yeah who knows though tbh, also source for the 1-2 inches?? i thought it was 3-4 average

Not exactly sure whether mewing is cope or not, all I know is I’ve been mewing for a year and have a better facial structure than almost all of my class but then again my facial structure has always been decent. :feelsthink:

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
If I was blackpilled at 14 I'd try to get a gf and not orbit

The downside is that any 14 yr old who finds this place is already severely fucked up in the head. But yea, I wish i had found out about it at 14.

Yeah who knows though tbh, also source for the 1-2 inches?? i thought it was 3-4 average
Actually you're right it's about 4 inches. But these results only are yielded from people with NFSS (nonfamilial short stature) where they all behind the growth curve despite people with FSS having almost average height after treatment. Basically if your parents fall within -2 SDs of the average height, then you will not yield as people who have normal sized parents.
This is said to be due to the presence of a dominant negative mutation of the GHR causing familial short stature. So people with shorter parents are likely to have this gene and not benifit from HGH as much as the kids usually tests for ISS.

Also there have been ressults with HGH in gh deficient kids at older ages, but next to none for ISS or non gh deficient kids. Also IGF-1 and HGH levels are already above average during puberty so if you aren't growing at a contant rate, yyour growth plates are likely closing.

Also gh deficient teeagers that were treated with HGH usually had premature clossing of plated despite using an AI.
Below sea level IQ. You literally have not done any research into this at all have you?
Professional GH treatments have T3 and T4 thyroids, along with Pharma grade GH. It's not the same as injecting peptides. Also being 13 is completely different from being 15+. Messi was likely behid the growth trend and had NFSS, not manlet parents, so the GHR didn't affect him in comparison to someone being limited by genetic growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Actually you're right it's about 4 inches. But these results only are yielded from people with NFSS (nonfamilial short stature) where they all behind the growth curve despite people with FSS having almost average height after treatment. Basically if your parents fall within -2 SDs of the average height, then you will not yield as people who have normal sized parents.
This is said to be due to the presence of a dominant negative mutation of the GHR causing familial short stature. So people with shorter parents are likely to have this gene and not benifit from HGH as much as the kids usually tests for ISS.

Also there have been ressults with HGH in gh deficient kids at older ages, but next to none for ISS or non gh deficient kids. Also IGF-1 and HGH levels are already above average during puberty so if you aren't growing at a contant rate, yyour growth plates are likely closing.

Also gh deficient teeagers that were treated with HGH usually had premature clossing of plated despite using an AI.
Yeah it’s prob cope but I ALWAYS think I grew wrong

High BF (high e)
high stress environment
absent or near absent father figure
smoked weed and cigarettes since 14-17 (not regular till 16 tho)
not the best sleep schedule
diet wasn’t good either
didn’t play much sport

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2205
I was 15 when I started mewing, still ugly as shit. I'm 16 now

mewing is a fucking scam

Yeah it’s prob cope but I ALWAYS think I grew wrong

High BF (high e)
high stress environment
absent or near absent father figure
smoked weed and cigarettes since 14-17 (not regular till 16 tho)
not the best sleep schedule
diet wasn’t good either
didn’t play much sport
You can try heightmaxxing but I wouldn't waste money on some stupid shit like Extra chromosome did. Put that money towards a good LL surgeon in the future if your height is bothering you. NOt to mention injecting yourself with peptides is very dangerous when not administered by a doctor. It can cause heart failures, diabetes, and acromegaly.

• +1
1 year? Try for longer

my cheekbones definitely have popped out a little more when I feel them (probably puberty). but I'm still ugly as fuck

• +1
You literally have not done any research into this at all have you?
Yeah, I admit it. Probably cause it doesn't affect me. I'm 6'1. I can't relate with the struggle of heightmaxxing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
if you are on here at 14 it is supremely over stop coping you retards