To all the people wearing glasses.

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
I know I know, glasses can be a fucking pain in the ass even to the most good looking people on Earth.
Why? Because they choose the wrong frames.

I keep telling people around me that choosing the right frames for your face shape will do wonders. Because in some cases, glasses can actually cover up some flaws, such as bad eye area, brows, under eye support etc.

How do you choose the right frames?
Well, someone with a SQUARE face/jawline will have to gravitate towards something more round to balance out his angular face.

Someone with a triangular face shape/jawline can get away with pretty much everything (fucking lucky bastards).

Now you got the drill, so if you have a round face/jawline, you need to stay away from everything that has to do with round frames, because it'll only make you look chubby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and jefferson
Glasses suck. I don't look any good in them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 6401
The Frame is usually not the Problem. The Problem is the Effect of the glasses making your eyes smaller (or bigger). This depends on dioptrin the worse your eyes are the bigger the changing Effect is and this can Really kill Aesthetics.

I was getting glasses that One day and tried this ray ban Frame and thought Damn this looks good af!! I look even better with frame on than without. And Ofc the tryout frames dont have real glasses in them so your eyes Appear to be normal size and After the delivery came with my dioptrin in it. I was Struck by a Lightning. My eyes and everything behind the glasses appeared so small and kills my Aesthetics. If there is a possibility to deny or at least make this Effect-90% than yes i would rather Wear glasses.

I got -5 in both eyes btw

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6401 and JustChris
The Frame is usually not the Problem. The Problem is the Effect of the glasses making your eyes smaller (or bigger). This depends on dioptrin the worse your eyes are the bigger the changing Effect is and this can Really kill Aesthetics.

I was getting glasses that One day and tried this ray ban Frame and thought Damn this looks good af!! I look even better with frame on than without. And Ofc the tryout frames dont have real glasses in them so your eyes Appear to be normal size and After the delivery came with my dioptrin in it. I was Struck by a Lightning. My eyes and everything behind the glasses appeared so small and kills my Aesthetics. If there is a possibility to deny or at least make this Effect-90% than yes i would rather Wear glasses.

I got -5 in both eyes btw
Dang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wear contacts. Seriously the biggest effect on my looksmax by far was going to contacts from glasses.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
My oneitis wore glasses from time to time and she was so cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401