To be NT you have to be a compulsive liar

Legit.

Before I was truly exposed to normie culture in 9th Grade, I was in an all boys school where I could do whatever the fuck I want because I was bigger than everyone at the time (and now I'm a manlet, brutal), so I never learned truly NT behaviour until then. I was always honest and spoke my mind even if others didn't like it. Now I know that's not alwayst the best thing to do especially when it comes to certain topics.
Never be fake, don't crave validation, stay strong

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Never be fake, don't crave validation, stay strong
It's not about faking.
More about being cautious with words. You have to say what people want to win their favour, even if you mean something else, have the plausible deniability in your hand.

This stuff is important when you need popularity, say, to get voted into a position like the school head boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
It's not about faking.
More about being cautious with words. You have to say what people want to win their favour, even if you mean something else, have the plausible deniability in your hand.

This stuff is important when you need popularity, say, to get voted into a position like the school head boy.
I see, but it doesn't concern me anymore tbh, for some people i would say yes, people need to be fake but not in everything

I've never really valued socializing with people like that. Parties are boring. A man should only have one or two close friends in life. No matter what kind of person you are, you shouldn't have trouble finding people who enjoy spending time with you. People who you don't have to pretend to be a certain way for them to value your company.

Of course though, you're blind to certain truths because you're in college.
I must be the exception.

There is no way to NT max without being a sheep. That's the harsh reality of this world. No matter how shit it sounds, people with the most objectively successful lives are sheep who fake it irl, no matter what they feel inside. If you cry about having no friends or gf, you should find the root of the problem which is looks but if even then you're still left out it's obvious you lack social awareness, aka you're too unique and don't follow social norms.
chad can say all the blackpilled shit he wants and get away with it

part of being NT is only telling people what they want to hear which requires the ability to change your personality constantly and not feel like a disingenuous piece of shit

Most nt user on the forum here none of this in op is true 😂 lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Have you read The Popular Club manual, I uploaded in another topic, and that was pretty much the advice the author gave; the problem is if you aren't NT but try to act like you are, you might not be very convincing and people could easily see through your act.
The point of life is to have fun and be happy, not get stressed out about this stuff. Have fun and do what you enjoy doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 2403
The point of life is to have fun and be happy, not get stressed out about this stuff. Have fun and do what you enjoy doing.
Only good looking people can be carefree and say whatever is one their mind without any stress

Everyone else has to tread very carefully otherwise they will be ostracized for being even a bit "abnormal"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Only good looking people can be carefree and say whatever is one their mind without any stress

Everyone else has to tread very carefully otherwise they will be ostracized for being even a bit "abnormal"
If that’s true then being “NT” is just cope and looksmaxxing is the only option. No bs literally just be yourself no matter how you look, you will be happiest doing that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 2403