To conform or to not conform, sacrificing the self in order to fit in or be NT, which do you choose?

To conform or to not conform?

• Total voters
Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Conformity is a necessary attribute a human must have in order to be NT. If no one conformed then society and human relationships would be in utter chaos. Conformity exists on two levels -

1.)On a person-to-person basis, agreeing with what the majority/group has to say
2.) Conformity to society as a whole.

Let's face it, 99% of people are not going to agree with everything about you and you must lie in life and sacrifice "being yourself" in order to succeed in society.

The question then is,

Is it better to be yourself, live life how you want it, etc? Or to conform and sacrifice yourself for the sake of human relationships and being NT.

There are sacrifices you are going to have to make no matter which you choose

To conform

-Better support and social network

To not conform

-You have yourself and only yourself and no one can tell you how to be

The latter is the path brave ones choose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mulattomaxxer and Be_ConfidentBro
dude shut up

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
jfl if this wasn’t a copy pasta i feel bad for u

this sounds like some edgelord copypasta

no one cares abt conforming or not just dont be a fuckin weirdo

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 9837
this sounds like some edgelord copypasta

no one cares abt conforming or not just dont be a fuckin weirdo

Let me ask you, do you feel comfortable talking about the blackpill to normie people you know? Or are you afraid of them judging you? If the latter then you're a conformist. "Dont be a fucking weirdo" is advice used for people who don't conform or don't act on society's standards.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9699
Let me ask you, do you feel comfortable talking about the blackpill to normie people you know? Or are you afraid of them judging you? If the latter then you're a conformist. "Dont be a fucking weirdo" is advice used for people who don't conform or don't act on society's standards.
I don't talk about the blackpill. Because it makes you seem like a pessimist cuck. No one wants to hang out with a nihilist.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3323
I don't talk about the blackpill. Because it makes you seem like a pessimist cuck. No one wants to hang out with a nihilist.
So you ARE a conformist. You care more about personal relationships with people than your own beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Be a bluepilled blackpiller IRL and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
So you ARE a conformist. You care more about personal relationships with people than your own beliefs.
You have to be a conformist if you want social success. It doesn't mean what's in your mind is invalid, but just keep it to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Imagine your whole life and personality being the Blackpill just Lmao

You have to be a conformist if you want social success. It doesn't mean what's in your mind is invalid, but just keep it to yourself.
Exactly you just keep it to yourself and you don’t sperg like a moron

literally everyone who goes outside and talks to someone whose not their close friend conforms somewhat it’s called social boundaries and common sense

imagine being 100% transparent to someone random it’s fucking crindgy and wierd

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 9274
If someone were put you in a situation where you cant keep it to yourself and they ask you IRL, "What do you think women want?" How would you answer? Would you tell the truth? This is the true test of bravery, in my opinion, to demonstrate your faith in your beliefs.

You're a normal human, not being a conformist is anti-social, but at the same time how can you feel good about yourself after telling people a lie about how you feel.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
If someone were put you in a situation where you cant keep it to yourself and they ask you IRL, "What do you think women want?" How would you answer? Would you tell the truth? This is the true test of bravery, in my opinion, to demonstrate your faith in your beliefs.

You're a normal human, not being a conformist is anti-social, but at the same time how can you feel good about yourself after telling people a lie about how you feel.
I would tell them how I feel but I'd keep it light. If they seem interested and I trust them, I'd tell them the whole truth.

But if they're a stranger I can't risk them ruining my reputation so I'll give them a bluepilled answer.

Exactly you just keep it to yourself and you don’t sperg like a moron

literally everyone who goes outside and talks to someone whose not their close friend conforms somewhat it’s called social boundaries and common sense

imagine being 100% transparent to someone random it’s fucking crindgy and wierd
So you don't believe in the common expression "be yourself, because that's all that matters." It makes sense to ignore that advice but to abandon yourself for the sake of others is cuckish behavior imo.

So you don't believe in the common expression "be yourself, because that's all that matters." It makes sense to ignore that advice but to abandon yourself for the sake of others is cuckish behavior imo.
You can be and express yourself without being a sperg.

no ones saying kiss up to random people just don’t be a autist about it

idk why you would want to even be 100% open with random people in the first place when most people aren’t worth that energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
I would tell them how I feel but I'd keep it light. If they seem interested and I trust them, I'd tell them the whole truth.

But if they're a stranger I can't risk them ruining my reputation so I'll give them a bluepilled answer.

Typical human behavior, I can't blame you, it makes sense to act this way. It's for survival. But those who are remembered are those who went against the norm and brandished what they thought was right. Adolf Hitler, the Bolsheviks, the leaders of the american revolution.

With normies I talk about normie stuff and with my blackpilled friends I talk about the blackpill. I try to bluepill my normie friends so they can't become competition, especially the fat ones who have potential.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 3323
You can be and express yourself without being a sperg.

no ones saying kiss up to random people just don’t be a autist about it

idk why you would want to even be 100% open with random people in the first place when most people aren’t worth that energy

I'm thinking of a more "blunt" honesty. Like if someone were to say "What do you think about women."

I'd say

"Women exist for the sole purpose to be conquered by men and to be baby-producing machines," I say this because it's true and it's my belief. Who gives a shit if they think I'm crazy. If you cant even do that then you will never achieve true assertion and faith in your beliefs

Typical human behavior, I can't blame you, it makes sense to act this way. It's for survival. But those who are remembered are those who went against the norm and brandished what they thought was right. Adolf Hitler, the Bolsheviks, the leaders of the american revolution.
I used to be a 'non-confirmist' and expressed my ideas regardless of how extreme they were back in middleschool.

Went from NT popular kid to asocial aspie, no joke at all. It took me a while to realize I'm a fucking retard. I'm never doing that again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3323
I used to be a 'non-confirmist' and expressed my ideas regardless of how extreme they were back in middleschool.

Went from NT popular kid to asocial aspie, no joke at all. It took me a while to realize I'm a fucking retard. I'm never doing that again.
That is the path of non-conformists, total isolation from the world. It's fine if you don't want that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9699
If a girl can’t love you for who you are, there’s no point. Trying to be NT instead of yourself is cucked

• +1
That is the path of non-conformists, total isolation from the world. It's fine if you don't want that.
Yes, I am an extroverted person. I hate being isolated.
I also hate being around normies, but all my friends are blackpilled to an extent (I'm a zoomer so our generation really is blackpilled by nature). Social media has played a big role in blackpilling normies even if it was to a small extent.

• +1
u can have both (infact u need to be urself to be NT)
being urself is not being autistic/aspie/non NT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 9837
I'm thinking of a more "blunt" honesty. Like if someone were to say "What do you think about women."

I'd say

"Women exist for the sole purpose to be conquered by men and to be baby-producing machines," I say this because it's true and it's my belief. Who gives a shit if they think I'm crazy. If you cant even do that then you will never achieve true assertion and faith in your beliefs
That logic goes Both ways.

Why do you feel need to asset yourself and sperg to have faith in your belief just sounds like you need to validate and conivince yourself through these acts since you can’t do it For yourself mentally.

just keep it Short you don’t have to lie but you don’t have to be a complete autist about it.

just say you don’t have the most positive opinion on them due to society in this day and age instead of some blackpill manifesto

u can have both (infact u need to be urself so be NT)
being urself is not being autistic/aspie/non NT
This. Unironically being yourself is the most legit advice ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and mulattomaxxer
chad doesn't conform

• +1
This. Unironically being yourself is the most legit advice ever

If you have to use pretty language to lay it easy on normies then you arent being yourself, you care more about how they feel about you.

• +1
If you have to use pretty language to lay it easy on normies then you arent being yourself, you care more about how they feel about you.
Or you prefer using pretty language than being harsh. Not everyone wants to be harsh

If you want to be harsh that’s you and that’s fine but don’t act like everyone else wants to do that

As @Goblin said you need to both conform while being yourself. Having your own unique quirks makes you interesting. You cannot be a complete loose cannon choosing you do whatever the fuck you want. Humans are social creatures and social creatures don't do this.

The world isnt an 1980s highschool. People are alot more accepting of having weird interests. Being NT is heavily down to your social skills and they way you communicate with people in opposed to having lots of NT interests and hobbies (although this will help alot).

You should balance the two together, you still need to mantain your individuality without being an NPC. You also need to conform to social norms enough so you wont get osctrasized by normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 1464
That's the thing, those who didn't conform became leaders and those who did became followers.

Leaders still conform to social norms. The level to which you conform to social norms is a scale, it isnt black or white. You dont see leaders doing whatever the fuck they want because they are "low inhib alphas". Leaders which do that will quickly be met with some form of uprising/revolt etc.

• +1
Leaders still conform to social norms. The level to which you conform to social norms is a scale, it isnt black or white. You dont see leaders doing whatever the fuck they want because they are "low inhib alphas". Leaders which do that will quickly be met with some form of uprising/revolt etc.
I'm a full individualist, fuck balancing, be yourself 100%, that's the only way you can live life to the fullest - People hold you back from your full potential. If you're too scared to break out of your little social circle for something radical then you will never be remembered in history.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mulattomaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3323
I'm a full individualist, fuck balancing, be yourself 100%, that's the only way you can live life to the fullest - People hold you back from your full potential. If you're too scared to break out of your little social circle for something radical then you will never be remembered in history.

Conforms definition is "comply with rules, standards, or laws". 99.99% of humans are conformed to social norms. You are not 100% an individual unless your mentally ill. Just growing up in a society causes you to conform to their social norms. I would classify you as insane if your were 100% an individual.

While I agree you shouldn't perfectly fit social norms (your basically an NPC at this point), you can't be a complete individual. Nobody is immune to peer pressue, you can only resist its effects.

Conforms definition is "comply with rules, standards, or laws". 99.99% of humans are conformed to social norms. You are not 100% an individual unless your mentally ill. Just growing up in a society causes you to conform to their social norms. I would classify you as insane if your were 100% an individual.

While I agree you shouldn't perfectly fit social norms (your basically an NPC at this point), you can't be a complete individual. Nobody is immune to peer pressue, you can only resist its effects.
That is my goal, to become immune essentially be fully anti-social. I frequently fantasize about having lots of power and being able to do whatever I want while listening to this song -

Insane? Insane is a term used for those who don't conform and these people get jailed, doesn't sound fair, doesn't it?

I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong, just different viewpoints.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and mulattomaxxer
Being true to yourself is great and everything but it has no external value.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3323
That is my goal, to become immune essentially be fully anti-social. I frequently fantasize about having lots of power and being able to do whatever I want while listening to this song -

Insane? Insane is a term used for those who don't conform and these people get jailed, doesn't sound fair, doesn't it?

I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong, just different viewpoints.

So what your saying is your going ER? @FBI GTFIH. Mogger song choice though

• JFL
With normies I talk about normie stuff and with my blackpilled friends I talk about the blackpill. I try to bluepill my normie friends so they can't become competition, especially the fat ones who have potential.
127020761 730702790873613 3298976524657992825 n

So what your saying is your going ER? @FBI GTFIH. Mogger song choice though
yeah, I'm caught in delusions of grandeur tbh, I just cant help it. I just want to feel like Im an ascended being that can destroy the world.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I dont see why everyone is hating on your question I think it is a very plausible one. To conform or be individualistic? It seems the conformists dont like the hypothetical question.

Personally I dont know. To conform you will have friends and a normal life but at the expense of being a bitch and having to follow others. While to be individulistic you will be free and truly be yourself but at the expense of social life and loneliness. I personally would like to follow the latter but it is difficult.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3323

There is nothing wrong with being 100% individualistic. You will be alone yes, but if that is someones wish they should go for it.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3323
I dont see why everyone is hating on your question I think it is a very plausible one. To conform or be individualistic? It seems the conformists dont like the hypothetical question.

Personally I dont know. To conform you will have friends and a normal life but at the expense of being a bitch and having to follow others. While to be individulistic you will be free and truly be yourself but at the expense of social life and loneliness. I personally would like to follow the latter but it is difficult.
They hate the question because it attacks their self esteem/egos and makes them question who they truly are. "I dont want to admit im a follower so my defense mechanism is to discredit the question."

• +1
There is nothing wrong with being 100% individualistic. You will be alone yes, but if that is someones wish they should go for it.

I guess but thats not for me, I dont see the benefits of doing this. I feel like you are choosing to live in your own "delusions" if you choose to be 100% individualistic. Im not planning on checking out from society atm

• +1