To everyone on this site.

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
You haven't been "blackpilled." You've been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you're saying some of the dumbest shit. You joined a few online communities that resonated with your self-pity and you let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason you're otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. You clearly think this is a woman thing, but you're the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely you wouldn't think that because of how high your IQ is and how much of a feminist ally you are, but being in "their physical prime" is legitmately the only thing you mentioned in your post as if that was the priority. Your expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Do you really think dating a dude would be any different?

Get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get you anywhere or means anything significant to your bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad you're so smart but how about now start acting like you have a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth your time gives a shit about what your high score is.

Get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even you can imagine: I'm not saying get off your computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when you're expected to put in some work for a relationship your response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than you're acknowledging.

Once you fully and actually dedicate yourself to your own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when you'll find yourself in a relationship. When you break the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that you also reciprocate as a good friend... That's when you'll find yourself being in a relationship. When your expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, you're setting yourself up for failure. Learn to be a good friend before pretending you'll ever be a good partner.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 8576, cd.98 and 35 others
@tapout tots?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2214, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
@Toth's thot tots?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 2214, UltimateMan and 1 other person
Dn rd

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Arvenas and 3 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 8576, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
You haven't been "blackpilled." You've been brainwashed. For someone who claims to have a high IQ, you're saying some of the dumbest shit. You joined a few online communities that resonated with your self-pity and you let that build a brick wall around any actual logic or reason you're otherwise capable of.

There are practically an equal amount of both men and women who are vain and attracted to physical traits before anything else. You clearly think this is a woman thing, but you're the one directly guilty of it here, caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner. Being physically attracted to your partner isn't a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship.

Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other? Surely you wouldn't think that because of how high your IQ is and how much of a feminist ally you are, but being in "their physical prime" is legitmately the only thing you mentioned in your post as if that was the priority. Your expressions here are the stereotype behavior of the dude who gets an attractive girlfriend, argues about anything she wants to do outside of sex and video games, then acts betrayed when she leaves your ass for someone who actually wants to be a partner. Do you really think dating a dude would be any different?

Get away from the idea that displaying the number of your IQ or announcing that it's high is actually going to get you anywhere or means anything significant to your bearing as a person. It doesn't, and only the worst kind of people pin it to their conversations as a badge of honor. Glad you're so smart but how about now start acting like you have a high IQ and know better than to think anyone worth your time gives a shit about what your high score is.

Get a physical hobby or learn an actual skill. I'm saying this as a dude who used to abuse prescription amphetamines for YEARS to stay awake longer to play StarCraft, DotA, League, and a variety of FPS games competitively. I was in far deeper mentally and emotionally than I think even you can imagine: I'm not saying get off your computer permanently, to stop browsing reddit and stop playing games at all, but get offline more often and develop a personality away from trying to sculpt one to bait a relationship. Get on YouTube and learn how to build a cabinet, or how to fix a sink, or how to carve a live branch into a wooden trinket. Learn to draw, learn a new language, how to fix holes in drywall, fucking anything useful. Make a hobby out of something that doesn't involve trying to impress someone, from crossstitch, gardening, and learning how to make bread.. to smoking meat or peppers, building a makeshift forge, and using it to hammer homemade knives. Learn to actually work for something so that when you're expected to put in some work for a relationship your response isn't "this is bullshit."

Having a relationship in your 30s isn't a bad thing. Dating anyone over 30 isn't some dedicated marked hill of decline for physical wellness. Not every woman "experiments" in her 20s and more guys do so than you're acknowledging.

Once you fully and actually dedicate yourself to your own health and hobby(ies), having joined a community where the goal is to share or learn something about your hobby or skill from each other and make friends, that's when you'll find yourself in a relationship. When you break the habit of focusing on how "in their prime" a person is and more on the traits that make a person a good friend especially in the ways that you also reciprocate as a good friend... That's when you'll find yourself being in a relationship. When your expectations are most importantly about how a person looks instead of how they treat others around them, you're setting yourself up for failure. Learn to be a good friend before pretending you'll ever be a good partner.
Semi legit tbh. Looks matter but you need to be the “full package” to be boyfriend/ partner material.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5698, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
I definitely haven’t read all this before.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and RichardSpencel
no words were read that day

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Wall

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Rd it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
@UltimateMan what’s so funny?

aight ill try

• +1
Reactions: cd.98
i know this is a troll/copypasta thread, but
caring first and foremost about women "in their physical prime" as if that has any bearing on who that person is as an individual or a partner.
this actually makes sense, considering older women are used up and mean, while young girls are much used up and not as mean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Kristin and Deleted member 11705
Didn't read beyond the first few sentences but both women and men are affected by lookism and everyone is vain, everyone knows that.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas

Good post

OP is a foid.
Change my mind.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 6475
Face. Height

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
get me some pussy then nigga, im about to lose it

• +1
just build a cabinet bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, mogstar, Mongrelcel and 4 others

jfl ive seen the original comment on reddit about some guy who was venting about not being bluepilled anymore

• JFL
wrong, i debunked this:
(I'm writing this parenthesis up here after I wrote everything below to say I honestly didn't mean to send you another bulk text; I'm not your mentor and you have no real reason to take anything I say to heart especially because, as I admit below, I don't know you and I realize a lot of these points may miss the mark in relation to your experiences, but there are others who resonate with your initial post that might benefit from the below message if they choose to read it, and since I already wrote it all I'm gonna post it. Won't do it again here, and of course you don't have to read it at all)

I'll admit I did a lot of assuming. I'm not perfect, and I was a shut-in neckbeard even though you aren't (though I can't say I participated in the incel vitriol), my hairline is also receding, am starting to see signs of early male-pattern baldness, and find myself leaning hard on the unattractive side, yet was married to a fit, conventionally attractive woman who still says she cannot see why I think I'm ugly.

I keep my attitude friendly&courteous, but firm. I am kind strictly for the sake of being kind rather than in expectation for any sort of return, I listen more than I speak, and I don't hold value in anything that is generally used to hold oneself above the general population (like an IQ score, or my income). You can have the highest IQ or be the richest person in town and be inferior to the entire community because of how you place yourself on an arbitrary pecking order. For the skills you know and subjects that you read, be confident in what you know and have practiced, but use that confidence to instill confidence in others instead of competing against them. When someone doesn't know the most basic concept of an idea or it's something you think even a toddler should know how to do, there's so much more value in teaching them how to do it the way you know best than being condescending about it.

I don't know you and so can't tailor this advice to your particular personality but dude, seriously, stop looking at women (or men) as a thing to achieve or to have. Look at people, regardless of who it is, as you'd look at yourself or as you'd look at a musician or other celebrity you respect. For a little while when you see a woman, imagine she's just another dude. I don't really know if I ever objectified anyone, but I do know I had uncontrollable nervousness and anxiety around most women because without thinking about it I equated all of them as future potential for relationships. It wasn't until I started treating everyone as just a neutral, featureless mannequin did those obstructive feelings fade. I still get crushes and infatuations, sure, but I am aware having strong feelings for someone I haven't gotten to know is an utter disaster waiting to happen. Focus on your capabilities whether for fun or for profit and let s relationship happen, rather than focusing on being in a relationship or being lonely and letting your interests and hobbies only distract you from an emotional pain you're choosing to hold a strong spotlight on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
@UltimateMan you have some points tbh. and yes a lot of what is said on this site is BS. some is shitposting/LARPing but some people say stupid stuff genuinely. idk is what it is.

• +1

TRY DOING THIS SHIT WHEN YOU ARE A HIGH TEST SCHIZOPHRENIC.

• +1
@UltimateMan you have some points tbh. and yes a lot of what is said on this site is BS. some is shitposting/LARPing but some people say stupid stuff genuinely. idk is what it is.
Um it's a copypasta from some soy redditers, I personally believe everything on this site JFL, for the better or the worst...

Ps- your threads are my guilty pleasure

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 4612
Um it's a copypasta from some soy redditers, I personally believe everything on this site JFL, for the better or the worst...

damn you got me good.

i saw this copypasta'd a lot of places , i thought this thread was the original

• Love it

gay jfl

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and UltimateMan
men and women are both vain except women benefit from it and men don't

• +1
All the blackpillers are on incels.is bro

This is the most blue pilled thread I have seen on this site.

It is the ultimate combo of all the lies I was told when, back in 2016, I asked people around me why I was unable to get a girlfriend or to get laid. It is the typical advice that everyone will tell you and it is completely false.

What makes me laugh is that they will say this cringe, and then at the same time, when they see a disfigured man on the sidewalk, they will look away in disgust. Why wouldn't women see ugly men the same way as people see disfigured men?

The only thing that this site is wrong about is that you have to be Chad to do well with women, however, looks are essential, if I hadn't done my jaw surgery to get rid of my underbite, nothing would help me to get laid, not even gymmaxxing.

And when you talk about relationships, you forget that just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean a girl actually wants to have sex with you, maybe she's just using you for your money, or for emotional validation because she wants a good looking boyfriend but is stuck with you in the meantime. Most guys are so blue pilled that they end up marrying these women who aren't even physically attracted to them, and then when they leave, they lose everything and turn to mgtow, this is where mgtow comes from, it's blue pilled incels who get married to women who just want to cuck them, either that or they stay in a sexless marriage where they only have sex when they need to have kids.

OP is either a woman or a blue pilled incel who has accepted what his life actually is and is here coping about his looks by denying that they matter.

What you don't seem to understand is that no one here craves a relationship, we all just want to get laid and why? Because relationships and marriage in general are things that women want, not men. The men who are in relationships are either just trying to get their dick wet, or they were lied to by blue pilled liars like you and ended up denying their own urges in favour of a blue pilled fantasy of romantic love, which doesn't actually exist.

Neither I nor anyone here is claiming that relationships are only about sex, but sex has to be the focus of the relationship, in the sense that a couple that doesn't have sex often is doing something wrong. There is a reason why guys often ignore the signs and never find out if they are being cheated on, it's because they were told all their life to just believe women and to not question anything, so they don't trust their instincts, they ignore their sexual desires, and they let women cuck them. They either spend their 20s coping and then get into a sexless marriage in their 30s with a woman of that age, or they get into sexless relationships when they are in their early 20s and they think they've hit the jackpot.

Nobody discovers the black pill on their own, what you don't realize is that this set of beliefs was not created by anyone here or anyone in the past, guys agree with it because it makes sense, because it matches what we have always believed, it matches our doubts, our needs and our desires. Meanwhile, the blue pill promotes the complete opposite, it wants to turn men into cuckolds whose only purpose is that of a human wallet or an emotional tampon, it denies biological truths in favour of fairytales that never come true.

TL;DR: Your definition of relationships actually means beta bux, while our definition is much closer to what a true healthy relationship is.
You act like sex doesn't matter when in reality, it is the most important thing, everything else comes after. If I wanted someone to hang out with, I'd go get more friends, there is no reason to commit yourself to a relationship if you're not looking for easy access to sex, unless you're a woman. Why? Because relationships are the perfect environment for women, they find it more easy to trust someone that they are dating than a random stranger, they get to have sex, while receiving validation, attention, gifts and pampering, and besides, they also get in relationships so they can have children later on, men don't need to have children, that's the difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 5698, mewcoper and 2 others
This is the most blue pilled thread I have seen on this site.

It is the ultimate combo of all the lies I was told when, back in 2016, I asked people around me why I was unable to get a girlfriend or to get laid. It is the typical advice that everyone will tell you and it is completely false.

What makes me laugh is that they will say this cringe, and then at the same time, when they see a disfigured man on the sidewalk, they will look away in disgust. Why wouldn't women see ugly men the same way as people see disfigured men?

The only thing that this site is wrong about is that you have to be Chad to do well with women, however, looks are essential, if I hadn't done my jaw surgery to get rid of my underbite, nothing would help me to get laid, not even gymmaxxing.

And when you talk about relationships, you forget that just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean a girl actually wants to have sex with you, maybe she's just using you for your money, or for emotional validation because she wants a good looking boyfriend but is stuck with you in the meantime. Most guys are so blue pilled that they end up marrying these women who aren't even physically attracted to them, and then when they leave, they lose everything and turn to mgtow, this is where mgtow comes from, it's blue pilled incels who get married to women who just want to cuck them, either that or they stay in a sexless marriage where they only have sex when they need to have kids.

OP is either a woman or a blue pilled incel who has accepted what his life actually is and is here coping about his looks by denying that they matter.

What you don't seem to understand is that no one here craves a relationship, we all just want to get laid and why? Because relationships and marriage in general are things that women want, not men. The men who are in relationships are either just trying to get their dick wet, or they were lied to by blue pilled liars like you and ended up denying their own urges in favour of a blue pilled fantasy of romantic love, which doesn't actually exist.

Neither I nor anyone here is claiming that relationships are only about sex, but sex has to be the focus of the relationship, in the sense that a couple that doesn't have sex often is doing something wrong. There is a reason why guys often ignore the signs and never find out if they are being cheated on, it's because they were told all their life to just believe women and to not question anything, so they don't trust their instincts, they ignore their sexual desires, and they let women cuck them. They either spend their 20s coping and then get into a sexless marriage in their 30s with a woman of that age, or they get into sexless relationships when they are in their early 20s and they think they've hit the jackpot.

Nobody discovers the black pill on their own, what you don't realize is that this set of beliefs was not created by anyone here or anyone in the past, guys agree with it because it makes sense, because it matches what we have always believed, it matches our doubts, our needs and our desires. Meanwhile, the blue pill promotes the complete opposite, it wants to turn men into cuckolds whose only purpose is that of a human wallet or an emotional tampon, it denies biological truths in favour of fairytales that never come true.

TL;DR: Your definition of relationships actually means beta bux, while our definition is much closer to what a true healthy relationship is.
You act like sex doesn't matter when in reality, it is the most important thing, everything else comes after. If I wanted someone to hang out with, I'd go get more friends, there is no reason to commit yourself to a relationship if you're not looking for easy access to sex, unless you're a woman. Why? Because relationships are the perfect environment for women, they find it more easy to trust someone that they are dating than a random stranger, they get to have sex, while receiving validation, attention, gifts and pampering, and besides, they also get in relationships so they can have children later on, men don't need to have children, that's the difference.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
@portuguesecel whats so funny?

• +1
oh ok thanks for the enlightment

• +1
I just JFL shit posts, it’s all about looks bro
How is it shit? Women want looks the most but things such as money, NT still matter
And penis size of course
A chad with a 2 inch penis is cucked

• +1
How is it shit? Women want looks the most but things such as money, NT still matter
And penis size of course
A chad with a 2 inch penis is cucked
Girls won’t see Dick if they r not attracted to the face in the first place, being NT is also kinda of a meme, u r right about looks and money tho

Girls won’t see Dick if they r not attracted to the face in the first place, being NT is also kinda of a meme, u r right about looks and money tho
Like my post then

• +1
Do you think a relationship is all about how physically attracted you are to each other? That it's just about having sex with each other?
If you cannot sexually satisfy a woman, she will never fall in love with you. :) If you are not attractive enough for her, she will never love you :D

We are not the ones obsessed with sex, they are :D :D

• +1