To help an Arab Incel

Imagine being this loved. Imagine someone spending their own personal time to help you. @ArabIncel How does this feel feel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Chadelite, forwardgrowth and 5 others
Improved the chin augmentation.

Saudi Oil Prince, formerly known online as @ArabIncel, circa 2021 after declaring war on the Western World, Inshallah
6BEC1CD1 35A8 4595 BDA1 4447405BA9C2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Chadelite, Stingray and 2 others
Great thread, I think with regards to eye area, you can compensate for dark eye color by having great lashes and eyebrows, however you cannot gain the extra advantages provided by being able to clearly discern the limbal ring and iris from the pupil. Dark eyes aren’t necessarily a failo if everything else is good tbh.

I guess the rule is essentially having ‘light eyes’, the actual color of the eye is dependent on skin and hair coloring, but that falls into color theory and impacts the phenotype.

Anyways I applaud this thread, I would have never thought or known about a bizygomatic reduction procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and middayshowers
Great thread, I think with regards to eye area, you can compensate for dark eye color by having great lashes and eyebrows, however you cannot gain the extra advantages provided by being able to clearly discern the limbal ring and iris from the pupil. Dark eyes aren’t necessarily a failo if everything else is good tbh.

I guess the rule is essentially having ‘light eyes’, the actual color of the eye is dependent on skin and hair coloring, but that falls into color theory and impacts the phenotype.

Anyways I applaud this thread, I would have never thought or known about a bizygomatic reduction procedure.
Yeah you can certainly compensate to a degree, it’s shown in the Bonus section at the end, I progressively improve his eye area in each descending image, first with eyebrows, then lashes, and then eyes.

And in all honesty, I think it has less to do with limbal ring, and more to do with being able to clearly differentiate the pupil from the iris. A good example is this image of Will McCann:
5A2127A3 E59C 4093 8938 CF8C83EA58D5

No limbal ring, yet theres no doubt he looks better with his light eyes.

Limbal ring comes into play among those who already have light eyes.

So you can think of it like this:

Visible Pupil-Iris Differentiation: the halo light eyed people have over dark eyed people.

Limbal Ring: the halo only some light eyed people have, over other light eyed people.

And yeah reducing his bizygo width would provide for a dramatic looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and EthnicelAscension
Would good colored contacts produce a decent result in terms of lightening the eyes?

Prelude
The main points of this post will be to prove that:
  1. A face can indeed be too wide (believe it or not some people disagree).
  2. Increasing your IPD isn’t the only (or even the most preferable) option to address a low ES ratio.
  3. Enhancing your eye area is still criminally undervalued.
Introduction
We all know @ArabIncel , to most of you he’s that towelhead who posts a lot of pictures in threads asking what his ES ratio is. His main issue with his face, is that his upper-middle third is too wide, and the distance between his eyes are too narrow for this width, to have any facial harmony. On top of this, he has little vertical chin projection.

Ive even made fun of the guy’s moon face. And I’m a sweetheart:feelscry:
https://looksmax.org/threads/whats-my-es-ratio.90019/

I’m making this thread to use him as an interesting case study. So here’s his face:
View attachment 237910
I want you to remember whatever impression you get from his face, and keep it in mind

Now, to fix an ES ratio
(distance between the pupils divided by Bizygomatic width) that’s too low (his is anywhere between 0.41-0.42), there are two main options:
  1. Increase Your IPD
  2. Decrease your Bizygomatic width
Option 1 is incredibly invasive, and expensive. To date, I only know of 2-3 surgeons who would even do the procedure (an orbital box osteotomy) on a non-deformed patient.

Option 2, however, is much more common. It happens to be less common in the western world than in the orient, but only because westerners don’t usually have faces that are considered too wide, and thus this hasn’t been a big issue for our cultures. The same isn’t true for someone of @ArabIncel ‘s background. Due to globalization, however, there are surgeons in most western countries capable of addressing this issue.

Here are multiple articles from Barry Eppeley’s website describing the kind of procedure needed, specifically, lateral orbital rim shaving, and lateral cheekbone reduction.
https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/category/cheek-reduction/

The Cure
Looking at his picture again,
View attachment 237910

There’s a list of things that could “ascend” this guy to like a PSL 6+ if all done together (including rhinoplasty and an eyelid overhaul) but I’m not going to include them all here, instead, I’ll only list the ones that cure his moon face and the ones that will most easily give his face a “halo”.
Cure for Moonface and low ES ratio:​
  • Lateral Orbital Rim Shaving
  • Lateral Cheekbone Reduction
  • Chin Implant (preferably custom)

Easy Halo:
  • Eyebrow enhancement (preferably through nape hair transplant due to Latisse causing orbital fat loss and the possibility of minoxidil causing collagen production damage)
  • Eyelash enhancement (preferably through eyelash transplants, due to Latisse causing periorbital fat loss—if you’d like to know more about latisse, I made a thread about it, and show examples of good eyelash transplants:https://looksmax.org/threads/why-you-should-never-use-latisse.47147/ )
  • Iris color lightening through Stroma or colored contact lenses (here I decided to just make his eyes a very light hazel similar to Will McCann’s , to demonstrate you don’t need ice blue eyes to get an eye area halo, just light ones.)​

Before and After:

Considerations

Three main things to note:
  • In the after, I couldn’t control the fact his hairline raises by a very small degree. This, however, is unimportant. I couldn’t get the hairline height exactly the same, but I was able to get it at either a bit higher, or a bit lower, than the original. In both versions, the difference is negligible and doesn’t add or detract from the transformation.
  • In the after, I couldn’t control the fact that his ears move more inward, by a very small degree. If, after Arab Incel got cheekbone reduction and orbital rim shaving, he felt his ears should be more tapered to his head, then he could get an otoplasty.
  • I didn’t use any sort of ratio to determine the chin height in the after, it could possibly look better with less vertical projection, or with a more “square” shape.
Conclusion
  1. Maximizing your Eye Area is one of the easiest ways to develop a halo. As discriminatory as it may sound, the vast majority of people will look better with any kind of lighter irises, whether they be light hazel, grey, blue, green, any of these will almost always make a face more attractive than dark brown.​
  2. A low ES ratio can be overcome without needing an orbital box osteotomy.
  3. There is such a thing as too wide a face. I got some flak for saying that after seeing nondistorted images of @moggingmachine ’s face, but the truth is, someone with that wide a face could benefit from some form of lateral reduction, as well as lower third vertical augmentation (specifically in the chin.) Just shave those cheekbones man.
  4. I’m not “good” at morphs. This took a lot of time and I did it all on my phone. The app I used is te really good at “augmenting” facial bone structure, but it decreases it well (it’s a beauty app), so it was perfect for someone like @ArabIncel . I’m not going to be doing morphs for anyone else because of how time consuming it is, as well as the fact that I’m limited in what I know how to morph. If i would ever morph anything for anyone moving forward, it would just be adding eyelashes, eye brows, and a lighter colored iris.​
BONUS ROUND
For those who still undervalue eye area, and think strong and harmonious bone development is the most important thing of all,

For those who see @ArabIncel ‘s before and after and think “yeah he just looks better because of his improved proportions, but eye area being the most important thing is just a cope”

For those who feel content with their dark eyes, sparse eyelashes and eyebrows, totally unaware of what they’re missing out on,

This ones for you.

Damn u guys are awesome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Hopefully after all my surgeries I can become 5 PSL that’s all I want lol

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Deleted member 2933
The last morph is at the very least PSL5-5.5. The one below:

I noticed that one slightly differs from the morph in OP. What is different about this morph exactly?

Damn @ArabIncel I'm jealous of your morphs

• +1
I noticed that one slightly differs from the morph in OP. What is different about this morph exactly?
The eyebrows, and the chin and jawline. I made the chin too tall in the OP, in hindsight.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
wouldnt reducing his lateral cheekbone make his ogee curve worse?

Oh my fucking god he went from giving beta vibes to leader vibes on the morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Golden Glass

Yes but who cares about that lol. Look at both sides here. If I don’t reduce my cheekbones laterally then I have a fucked up ES ratio which makes my IPD fucked up AND my face shape is weird (round-ish) since the bizygomatic width is somewhat greater than the bigonial width (and I can’t increase my bigonial width to fix this since that would make my IPD look even more fucked up than it is). So frontally my facial harmony is ruined. But now if I get my cheekbones reduced laterally, while that gives me a much worse ogee curve (making my 3/4 worse), it on the other hand makes my ES ratio better (so that my IPD no longer looks off) AND it brings my bizygomatic width closer to my bigonial width (improving my overall face shape, by making it less round). So frontally there is a good improvement now. Do I choose front or 3/4? I choose front.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I would just gymcel and softmax ngl but to each their own
Ya because you are 6psl top tier phynotype jb pretty boy Slayer.
Giphy 2

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
But my reading online found out if you do zygo reduction, your skin will sag since the bone shrink= less underneath support. Just try growing your hair too look like Tom Cruise in the last samurai first, that's what I do, I have 16cm face width, 68mm ipd, 0.425 es ratio.

Last edited:
I like how all of these posts all result in just fueling ArabIncels bodydysmorphia JFL.

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
But my reading online found out if you do zygo reduction, your skin will sag since the bone shrink= less underneath support. Just try growing your hair too look like Tom Cruise in the last samurai first, that's what I do, I have 16cm face width, 68mm ipd, 0.425 es ratio.

One problem each time u high inhibcel

Legit thread. Only PSL autists believe in the wide FWHR cope. Ideal is thin (not narrow though) face with compact or at the very most longish midface.
IMG 20200123 130408

Difference between incel in his 30s and Chad ready to slay prime pussy.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Zoneator and Golden Glass
If he has good frontal projection, decreasing lateral projection should not be enough to eliminate ogee curve from 3/4 view. He’s still going to have lateral cheekbones, just not wide enough to where he looks bad without increasing his IPD.

If he has good frontal projection, decreasing lateral projection should not be enough to eliminate ogee curve from 3/4 view. He’s still going to have lateral cheekbones, just not wide enough to where he looks bad without increasing his IPD.

I noticed this. I noticed whatever ogee curve I have is visible due to frontal projection only. The lateral projection does nothing for me. I even covered up the lateral part and I could see the same thing from 3/4 view since whatever is visible there is due to frontal projection, not lateral

I noticed this. I noticed whatever ogee curve I have is visible due to frontal projection only. The lateral projection does nothing for me. I even covered up the lateral part and I could see the same thing from 3/4 view since whatever is visible there is due to frontal projection, not lateral
Pretty much Lateral will have some effect, but not nearly as much as frontal.

Imagine the cheekbone from aerial view.
Here The key area for ogee curve maintenance would be at the exact intersection between lateral and forward projection, and as long as you don’t shave down too much lateral cheekbone, this point will not change much.

Pretty much Lateral will have some effect, but not nearly as much as frontal.

Imagine the cheekbone from aerial view.
Here The key area for ogee curve maintenance would be at the exact intersection between lateral and forward projection, and as long as you don’t shave down too much lateral cheekbone, this point will not change much.

I’ll only be shaving about 0.25 inches from each side (so a total of 0.5 inch decrease in the bizygomatic width). I calculated this will increase my ES ratio by 0.03-0.04 which is significant given rn mine is 0.41-0.42. So I’ll be in the 0.44-0.46 range after this, at which point my ES ratio will be exactly ideal pretty much.

• +1
I’ll only be shaving about 0.25 inches from each side (so a total of 0.5 inch decrease in the bizygomatic width). I calculated this will increase my ES ratio by 0.03-0.04 which is significant given rn mine is 0.41-0.42. So I’ll be in the 0.44-0.46 range after this, at which point my ES ratio will be exactly ideal pretty much.
You better show us your ascension to Saudi Oil Prince

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ArabIncel
View attachment 238087
This +eyebrow transplant+latisse on eyelashes and brows + eyebrow due = easy ipd and pfl maxxing

You are confusing things bro, augmenting the height and contour of the nose as suggested in the image will actually make the eyes look closer together, it would destroy arab guy eye area. To make the eyes look wider set you actually need to lower the nasal bridge and reduce its contouring/definition.

Look here, at the left he has a higher nasal bridge and stronger contour (like its suggested in the image), his eyes look way closer together, at the right I simulated the opposite, lowering and flattening the nose (what arab needs) and it looks way more far apart.

Wrng

Here with you, at the left I lowered your nose bridge, your eyes look wider set, at the very right side I augmented our nasal bridge and your IPD look smaller
Fuk

@Fuk

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2933 and Golden Glass
You are confusing things bro, augmenting the height and contour of the nose as suggested in the image will actually make the eyes look closer together, it would destroy arab guy eye area. To make the eyes look wider set you actually need to lower the nasal bridge and reduce its contouring/definition.

Look here, at the left he has a higher nasal bridge and stronger contour (like its suggested in the image), his eyes look way closer together, at the right I simulated the opposite, lowering and flattening the nose (what arab needs) and it looks way more far apart.

View attachment 241134

Here with you, at the left I lowered your nose bridge, your eyes look wider set, at the very right side I augmented our nasal bridge and your IPD look smaller View attachment 241137

@Fuk

I’ve made morphs and seen morphs made by others where just by reducing my bizygomatic width by half an inch makes my IPD look completely normal; so I don’t think going down the nose route to make my IPD look normal is necessary (though it is a second option).

• +1

View attachment 241134

Here with you, at the left I lowered your nose bridge, your eyes look wider set, at the very right side I augmented our nasal bridge and your IPD look smaller View attachment 241137

@Fuk
Agreed but as mentioned in the OP, I didn’t want to “fraud” lower ES ratio, I wanted to actually fix his ES ratio. Even if he got a reduction rhino and wider eyebrows on their own, I still feel his Bizygo width was a bit too much for his face. I agree for most narrow IPD cases softmaxxing around it is better (since most narrow IPDs also have narrower bizygo’s anyways)

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
The nose route isn´t necessary yeah, but it could improve even more both the ipd and the nasal profile (I dont know how yours is), your nose by itself does look fine from the front tho.

Agreed but as mentioned in the OP, I didn’t want to “fraud” lower ES ratio, I wanted to actually fix his ES ratio. Even if he got a reduction rhino and wider eyebrows on their own, I still feel his Bizygo width was a bit too much for his face. I agree for most narrow IPD cases softmaxxing around it is better (since most narrow IPDs also have narrower bizygo’s anyways)

What do you think of some slight micropigmentation to simulate a narrower forehead? I just noticed that it also has an influence on perceived IPD. I overdone it and it fucked a bit his face shape (althought if he narrowed the zygos along with it it would look better). Another option would be if he let his hair grow, got a hair straightening procedure and started using curtain hairstyle , with the hair covering the sides of his forehead and temples.

Micropigarab

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 656
The nose route isn´t necessary yeah, but it could improve even more both the ipd and the nasal profile (I dont know how yours is), your nose by itself does look fine from the front tho.

What do you think of some slight micropigmentation to simulate a narrower forehead? I just noticed that it also has an influence on perceived IPD. I overdone it and it fucked a bit his face shape (althought if he narrowed the zygos along with it it would look better). Another option would be if he let his hair grow, got a hair straightening procedure and started using curtain hairstyle , with the hair covering the sides of his forehead and temples.

View attachment 241159
Lol yeah that’s a bit overdone, and I think what you did accidentally resulted in a narrower skull in that area so it looks off. Also, you’d have to make sure not to mess with hairline proportions (they’re a thing).

I think for someone like @ArabIncel, the zygo and orbital rim reduction is much better.

Did you use b612?

Did you use b612?
What’s that?

@Senssei bro I’m working on a morph of Tom Brady, if I send it you, can you just make the nose bridge sharp? I can’t seem to do it without messing it up.

What’s that?

@Senssei bro I’m working on a morph of Tom Brady, if I send it you, can you just make the nose bridge sharp? I can’t seem to do it without messing it up.
Well , it's a beauty app that can be used for morphing faces , i thought you used that app

ARAB INCEL RIIIIIIISING
ARAB INCEL RISING
GOT TO KEEP ON RISING
OHHHH ARAB INCEL RIIIISING
RIDE IT RIDE IT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Golden Glass
What’s that?

I surely can bro! Waiting for it

• +1
@Golden Glass @Alarico8 how do you eyebrow max?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Minox 5% is ideal for lash/brow hair maxxing, I've used it to great effect. Better and more efficient than Latisse/bimatoprost 0.03%.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
In theory stamping + GHK-Cu or some other hair growth serum
How long would I have to be on GHK-Cu to see effects? Also would it ruin my eye area like lat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This is a giga cope.
Show me someone who you think looks better with dark brown eyes, over light hazel, green, grey, or blue.

Show me someone who you think looks better with dark brown eyes, over light hazel, green, grey, or blue.
Just choose any white male. It is only a big halo for ethnics males.

Just choose any white male. It is only a big halo for ethnics males.
Wrong. Show me one example of a brown eyed white male that doesn’t get a halo from lighter eyes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Golden Glass
green eyes or hazel eyes are ideal for ethnics imo
Yeah My whole point is light eyes look better on virtually any person than dark brown eyes.

@TRUE_CEL thinks this isn’t true for white people. Hes wrong.

The only possible exception to this rule would be albino individuals, or maybe some Asians (last one is a big maybe).

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
How long would I have to be on GHK-Cu to see effects? Also would it ruin my eye area like lat?
Wouldn't ruin your eye area

Not sure how long it'd take

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Yeah My whole point is light eyes look better on virtually any person than dark brown eyes.

@TRUE_CEL thinks this isn’t true for white people. Hes wrong.

The only possible exception to this rule would be albino individuals, or maybe some Asians (last one is a big maybe).
Asians are least likely to have colored eyes I’ve noticed. Even most hapas still have dark brown eyes while there are some green eyed mulatto slayers

@ArabIncel Don't do the surgery route bro. Leanmaxx for now and see where you can go from there. Just my 2 cents.

• JFL