To lowiqcels who don't know anything about surgery: MLF3 is not a LeFort 3

LDNPari

LDNPari

Gold
A modified LeFort 3 is an entirely different cut and far less invasive than an actual LeFort 3. It does not have the same risks as a LeFort 3, the risks of a MLF3 are exactly the same as a LF1 which is standard upper jaw surgery. MLF3 merely brings the zygomas and lower orbitals forward a few mm. JFL at lowiqcel teenagers who keep saying a MLF3 is only done on deformed people and you can die from it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Lorsss, middayshowers and 5 others
I must say

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
THANK YOU ITS AN EXTREMELY SAFE PROCEDURE
I must say
C05AF36C AD89 4F21 98FB 574BB75359BF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, shimada and UglyMan
what are the exact risks of lf3

what are the exact risks of lf3

Like a 3% chance of blindness due to the cut being near the optical nerve. The modified lefort 3 does not cut anywhere near the optical nerve and the risk of blindness is the same as upper jaw surgery or as orbital rim implants or blepharoplasty.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart and UglyMan
A modified LeFort 3 is an entirely different cut and far less invasive than an actual LeFort 3. It does not have the same risks as a LeFort 3, the risks of a MLF3 are exactly the same as a LF1 which is standard upper jaw surgery. MLF3 merely brings the zygomas and lower orbitals forward a few mm. JFL at lowiqcel teenagers who keep saying a MLF3 is only done on deformed people and you can die from it.
Legit. mlf3 is also performed on non-syndrome patients.

Like a 3% chance of blindness due to the cut being near the optical nerve. The modified lefort 3 does not cut anywhere near the optical nerve and the risk of blindness is the same as upper jaw surgery or as orbital rim implants or blepharoplasty.
When should you consider mlf 3?
I'll take that to not be ugly, already about to take fin when it comes in
Srs? But what's the point, you won't get to smash

Can you get higher cheekbones from mlf3. Or just it just bring your cheekbones forward only

Srs? But what's the point, you won't get to smash
You mean I won't get to fuck anyways? Maybe with fin and a hair transplant I won't be subhuman I dunno. Oh I won't get to smash on fin, well I don't anyways so it doesn't really matter lol

When should you consider mlf 3?

If you have recessed orbitals, cheekbones and a flat profile and you want a fuller face and angular cheekbones.
Can you get higher cheekbones from mlf3. Or just it just bring your cheekbones forward only

Yes, they can rotate the cheekbones upwards somewhat so they are higher I believe.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and UglyMan
You mean I won't get to fuck anyways? Maybe with fin and a hair transplant I won't be subhuman I dunno. Oh I won't get to smash on fin, well I don't anyways so it doesn't really matter lol
What I meant was you wouldn't be able to fuck if you got ed, so it would be counterintuitive.

Tbh if I got erectile dysfunction on fin I'd still use it, or maybe use minox+derma only.
If you have recessed orbitals, cheekbones and a flat profile and you want a fuller face and angular cheekbones.

Yes, they can rotate the cheekbones upwards somewhat so they are higher I believe.
What if you have normal to above average, cna you still get it? Is it worth it at that point?

What if you have normal to above average, cna you still get it? Is it worth it at that point?

Yeah it's going to improve your projection no matter what so I'd say it's worth it for the price ($18,000), probably one of the most essential looksmaxxing surgeries as implants can replicate how bone looks in the midface and zygomas.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm sure Bimax is still cheaper so I'll stick with that if I ever get it in the first place.

I'm sure Bimax is still cheaper so I'll stick with that if I ever get it in the first place.

of course, but you could get a bimax and mlf3 at the same time

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What I meant was you wouldn't be able to fuck if you got ed, so it would be counterintuitive.

Tbh if I got erectile dysfunction on fin I'd still use it, or maybe use minox+derma only.
I don't fuck right now anyways and if I get Ed from fin at least I'll masturbate less. Im still gonna use fin if I get ed from it cause at least it will somewhat save what hair I have left.

no ones getting a modified lefort 3 for 18k, prices have gone up almost double. and dr sinn is 75 years old and won’t show you his private results.

i was fucking crazy for ever considering this surgery.

just get implants, which can augment the same areas with greater customization and control. modified lefort 3 is not “natural”, your skull will be full of titanium screws.

no ones getting a modified lefort 3 for 18k, prices have gone up almost double. and dr sinn is 75 years old and won’t show you his private results.

i was fucking crazy for ever considering this surgery.

just get implants, which can augment the same areas with greater customization and control. modified lefort 3 is not “natural”, your skull will be full of titanium screws.

went up a little but not much
Screen Shot 2019 08 12 at 85959 PM

Massive cope, looks much more natural than implants, no one will show their private results because they don't want people to know they've done the procedure. Best to get it before Sinn dies or retires.

went up a little but not much
View attachment 96260

Massive cope, looks much more natural than implants, no one will show their private results because they don't want people to know they've done the procedure. Best to get it before Sinn dies or retires.
That's relatively cheap wth? Hopefully someones does this and share the results

You have to have a perfect stress-reluctant body/genes to go through that. I got 1 simply procedure and got anxious

Should a mod lefort III and double jaw surgery be planned in conjuction? Or would it be fine if I went to Sinn for mod Lefort III, than later planned double jaw with another surgeon..... or vice versa?

what is the name of the maxilla lengthning used on Crouzon patients?