To @NickGurr

@blackoutwhitein getting mad be like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 2 others
end your life you negroid swine. I wish you were picking cotton just like your ancestors did and they got raped by ubermenschen. degenerative extraterrestrial fucker take a knife and sit in a bath and slit ur fucking wrist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, dogtown, hebbewem and 7 others
end your life you negroid swine. I wish you were picking cotton just like your ancestors did and they got raped by ubermenschen. degenerative extraterrestrial fucker take a knife and sit in a bath and slit ur fucking wrist.

DcSawUG.png

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and 2 others
i way for you to looksmax would be to send you to auzchswitzch you fucking fat subhuman pigfucker 70 iq nigger. I absolutely despise niggers who attempt to express their fucking agendas and opinions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, dogtown, hebbewem and 4 others
@blackoutwhitein getting mad be like

Jesus christ you mother fucking niggerjew what the actual fuck I played that shit at max volume without headphones fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo and RichardSpencel
@NickGurr you’re going down a rough path. Punk ass kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
(y)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, DeformAspergerCel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
fun times

• +1
Reactions: Einon, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Jesus christ you mother fucking niggerjew what the actual fuck I played that shit at max volume without headphones fuck
I WAS IN THE BUS TODAY,LISTENING TO MUSIC,IT WAS ON SHUFFLE AND I FORGOT THIS WAS SAVED TO MY FILES,AND IT JUST STARTED PLAYING,WHILE RANDOM FOID WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I WAS IN THE BUS TODAY,LISTENING TO MUSIC,IT WAS ON SHUFFLE AND I FORGOT THIS WAS SAVED TO MY FILES,AND IT JUST STARTED PLAYING,WHILE RANDOM FOID WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME
larp

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel

A void was sitting next to you? that sounds about right, a empty space, Aint no girl finna sit to a sad depressed emo boy.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ferrari worthy, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
This is my thread. Get out of here with your bullshit.

alt game strong @heroinfather

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Shuffles me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

WTF BRO AAAAAAARGHHHH ARRRRRGHHHH THAT IS UNACCAPTABLE BRO MAN FUCCCCCCK

Why are you niggers still replying to this old thread?

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Swagwaffle
i like 8=D

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac
@blackoutwhitein has friends in high places

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Hunter, RichardSpencel and 1 other person