To put my ugliness into perspective

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
During my Orientation Day at the uni, I was hanging out with some kids from my country. They were planning to go out together in the night.

The guy arranging it, invited me and send me a friend request on fb in order to give me info. I added him.

Guess what? He never sent anything. They either forgot about me or decided to leave me rot because my fb profile has only two pictures with barely any likes.

That's what the life on an incel is like. You get led on and abandoned. This has been happening to me for years which is why I don't have any friends and of course, no gf. It's the same shit all over again, I'm tired of it. Fuk being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
okkk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
During my Orientation Day at the uni, I was hanging out with some kids from my country. They were planning to go out together in the night.

The guy arranging it, invited me and send me a friend request on fb in order to give me info. I added him.

Guess what? He never sent anything. They either forgot about me or decided to leave me rot because my fb profile has only two pictures with barely any likes.

That's what the life on an incel is like. You get led on and abandoned. This has been happening to me for years which is why I don't have any friends and of course, no gf. It's the same shit all over again, I'm tired of it. Fuk being ugly.
ok the shitposting is enough, can we get a picture of you just to see what we are dealing with?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
  • +1
atybhs9bw9801.jpg
this guy?

• +1

Literally what could you have gotten from that meetup?
Are you an emotionaly depended cuck? Jeez...
A

• +1
atybhs9bw9801.jpg
this guy?
Yeah that's him. 5''11 and greek. 'incel'.

His mentality/personality is what keeps him down and that's not bluepilled. He is good-looking enough to get women if he wasn't this autistic

• +1
Yeah that's him. 5''11 and greek. 'incel'.

His mentality/personality is what keeps him down and that's not bluepilled. He is good-looking enough to get women if he wasn't this autistic
Dude looks ugly af. definately incel tier.

• +1
is that you?
It is him lol. Idk why he's speaking in 3rd person.

Then again he did create Alts and argue with himself on .me

• +1
Come to new York and walk around Manhattan girls will be all over you

• +1
Fuck off with the locationcel meme
Wasn't memeing but :feelskek: make 78 more posts and I'll finally have enough for the blackopstruecel novel that's in development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
It is him lol. Idk why he's speaking in 3rd person.

Then again he did create Alts and argue with himself on .me
JFL @ gambler returns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

• +1
Reactions: mogstar