To unfamiliar lurkers on the site read this

You

You

Banned
This thread is to brief people on the looksmaxxing part of the manosphere to those who are unfamiliar with the term .On the internet people are allowed to express themselves freely under the veil of anonymity, this promotes free thinking, also meaning a person can agree with some movements they have interacted without prescribing to the identity of that movement, however some do for reassurance of the movement. Looksmax.me was originally made by incels.is as a way for involuntary celibates to increase their looks to then be able to attract a mate. I would explain the blackpill has a destructive nihilistic Darwinian view of society based on disillusionment and seeing things how they really are even if it's detrimental to the self ( I've left some scientific literature that backs it up). Furthermore, I would explain the incel movement as a reactionary movement to the increased competition of the dating environment, so whenever you see acts of toxicity committed by incels know they're extremely hurt inside because society wont listen to what they have to say. Society is bluepilled and will likely never accept the blackpill meaning society will never see what blackpilled thinker sees.

Characteristics of incels:
  • Average or below average looks (combined with other things)
  • Height below 6'
  • A dick smaller than 6 inches
  • Male pattern baldness
  • Low prenatal T
  • Unattractive body type
  • Little to no communication skills
  • Repressed homosexuality
  • Mental Illnesses such as:
    • Depression
    • Anxeity
    • Autism
    • Sczhiophrenia
    • BPD
    • Bipolar
    • Eating disorders
  • Not having a job or being in education.
  • Low SMV race
  • A lack of male role models and a poor enviornment to develop on both physical and mentally.
An incel may not have all of these traits to identify as an incel but they traits are unattractive to women. Incels have a reputation of being extreme doing to the disdain of bluepill thinking, which is a situationally advantageous way of thinking which presents a positive outlook on life even if it's not accurate or helpful, which is perpetuated by better looking people who don't face the same problems as ugly people do due to the halo affect.

Notable theories to research are:
  • Juggernaut law
  • Halo affect
  • Looks theory
  • Hypergamy
  • Application of the Pareto rule in dating

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, SeiGun, Arkantos and 3 others
Read everything, bookmarked it. Will read again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides and retard
Did read

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
Read everything, bookmarked it. Will read again.
it's bluepillers who think we're all terrorists and analyse this site for BBC documentaries. it probably needs me work

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Good thread, especially like how you backed it up with studies

Guests: 4

it's bluepillers who think we're all terrorists and analyse this site for BBC documentaries
Did they touch on looksmax at all? It seems most of their attention is focused on .co

Good thread, especially like how you backed it up with studies

Guests: 4

Did they touch on looksmax at all? It seems most of their attention is focused on .co

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 5)

but when mainstream media realises looksmax is apart of the incel subculture they gonna be on us too.

literally only incel characteristic i have that you listed is being average looking. hmm.

literally only incel characteristic i have that you listed is being average looking. hmm.
why you here then? probably because your bullshitting.

i forgot to add the eviornment pill sowry :3 ~~~

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why you here then? probably because your bullshitting.
im 6 ft, dick is 6 and a half inches, im not balding, my bodyframe isnt bad. Literally im just average af looking. Nowadays average looking isnt enough. Plus this is a looksmaxing forum not an incel forum. Im here for looksmaxing advice to ascend to a PSL point or two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Wannabe6ft2, Chadelite and 2 others
im 6 ft, dick is 6 and a half inches, im not balding, my bodyframe isnt bad. Literally im just average af looking. Nowadays average looking isnt enough. Plus this is a looksmaxing forum not an incel forum. Im here for looksmaxing advice to ascend to a PSL point or two.

.On the internet people are allowed to express themselves freely under the veil of anonymity, this promotes free thinking, also meaning a person can agree with some movements they have interacted without prescribing to the identity of that movement, however some do for reassurance of the movement

I've been trying to say you don't have to be an incel to use this site.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i see this site simply as a place to discuss surgery and endocrinology tbh

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
View attachment 82644

I've been trying to say you don't have to be an incel to use this site.
yeah i know you dont.
Honestly i dont even have to browse this forum anymore, i came here to get an honest opinion on how i can improve my looks and what surgeries i need to do to ascend and now i know. Now i just have to get them done. But i keep comin back here anyway out of boredom.

• +1
Reactions: You