Today at my way home i was surrounded by chads and stacies

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
at the back of the bus there were seats similair to these, were you sit across one another. I went sitting onto one just to be surrounded and brutally mogged

There was this Chad that looked like Prime Jordan Barrett with his fringe haircut (like @Over avi)
3309.jpg

Next to him was his friend who literally looked like that math teacher girls online went crazy over

at the other sides with the 4 seats was this guy that looked like a 16 yr old pretty eboy maxxed version of Jamie Lannister
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6232-1364399767-5.gif

Next to me was this girl that looked like Doutzen Kroes in her prime

And at the other side of the 4 seats right across the jaimi lannister guy was this Megan fox lookalike

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE?

source.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, stuckneworleans and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Ruby, KrissKross and 15 others

I knew you smiled at this line ¨ I went sitting onto one just to be surrounded and brutally mogged¨ i could hear it somehow

btw caged at the last couple of seconds of your vocaroo

I knew you smiled at this line ¨ I went sitting onto one just to be surrounded and brutally mogged¨ i could hear it somehow
i was indeed trying not to laugh as I was reading this

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Mirin barrett fringemaxxer

there is no competing with them. they are on a different level. we must compete on our own levels

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
at the back of the bus there were seats similair to these, were you sit across one another. I went sitting onto one just to be surrounded and brutally mogged
View attachment 286380

There was this Chad that looked like Prime Jordan Barrett with his fringe haircut (like @Over avi)
3309.jpg

Next to him was his friend who literally looked like that math teacher girls online went crazy over
View attachment 286387

at the other sides with the 4 seats was this guy that looked like a 16 yr old pretty eboy maxxed version of Jamie Lannister
anigif_enhanced-buzz-6232-1364399767-5.gif

Next to me was this girl that looked like Doutzen Kroes in her prime
View attachment 286394

And at the other side of the 4 seats right across the jaimi lannister guy was this Megan fox lookalike
View attachment 286395

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMPETE?

source.gif
This shit makes me even more depressed....I guess I just need to showermaxx and haircutmaxx

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
During a few semesters i took rides with a stacy that leaves nearby and she usually drove some stacies friends with her. I'd spent the entire trip listening to the blackpill in its pure form.