I am so depressed

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 176, mojopin and 9 others
3 legends perma banned

Ancapfag
Studyhacks
Arcbrah

I am so depressed
I feel like leaving now ngl. Also RIP studyhacks, beautifulbones etc.

• +1
Reactions: Coping, FatmanO and Wincel
Fuark tbh there should be a petition and if they get 95% majority they should be allowed back, me and study hacks had some good conversation, I don’t care if he larped about some shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Coping, Sc22 and 2 others
Dunno how long im gonna continue to post here tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Sc22 and Ritalincel
without them, it feel dull, their post are funny, i guess someone similar will come in soon or later

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Coping, Sc22 and 2 others
Dunno how long im gonna continue to post here tbh
6rq64k.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Just want to make it to 1000
Then ✈

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
So why wouldnt you just go on ur knees and suck these narcies dry? There is a reason these self proclaimed models are banned. Or do you like it to take the D up youre ass

I feel like leaving now ngl. Also RIP studyhacks, beautifulbones etc.
Wel go nobody likes you anyway so please leave richard harmon

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Wel go nobody likes you anyway so please leave richard harmon
Cope all just illusions "richard harmon" lol if you only knew what i knew IRL that is the case i dont have wide set eyes just an illusion on my cam lmao. Proof: Less than 1 eyelength between my eyes also if it were the case i still mog this richard harmon guy for sure lol.

Last edited:
At least we still have fatman!

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Coping, Sc22 and 1 other person
This forum legit dead without them

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Kenma, Ritalincel and 4 others
Legit af I miss the time when arcbrah and studyhacks had that mog battle that was the peak of this forum tbh ngl unban my fucking niggas man I’m gonna make a petition tomorrow fuck this shit there needs to be users like them for entertainment to keep the forum alive, a lot of people come here for that shit not looksmaxing :woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Kenma, Sc22 and 2 others
Legit af I miss the time when arcbrah and studyhacks had that mog battle that was the peak of this forum tbh ngl unban my fucking niggas man I’m gonna make a petition tomorrow fuck this shit there needs to be users like them for entertainment to keep the forum alive, a lot of people come here for that shit not looksmaxing :woke::woke:
Legit these mods that ban quality entertainers like studyhacks etc should ban themselves instead for being oversensitive and ruining the fun of this site. People even get permabanned for posting slightly trollish/larp content that hurts nobody and is considered fun in offtopic while also bringing valuable discussion. Like studyhacks he larped a bit, who gives a fucck? it was entertaining and hurt nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Kenma and Ritalincel
Legit these mods that ban quality entertainers like studyhacks etc should ban themselves instead for being oversensitive and ruining the fun of this site. People even get permabanned for posting slightly trollish/larp content that hurts nobody and is considered fun in offtopic while also bringing valuable discussion. Like studyhacks he larped a bit, who gives a fucck? it was entertaining and hurt nobody.
You think it's bad here? Try incesl

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Inb4 11gajjin says: this forum is for serious discussion not trolling/shitposting

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Free everyone. Stop banning our bros. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Sc22