today i was noticing at university and saw a lot of ugly guys with mid and low lvl, they were all manlets too

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
I litteraly saw a lot of them there, walkin hand with hand with the girls, only 1 was a kind of fat girl
I dont walk too much in the streets and I don't keep lookin these things, but today I was noticing this.

Those guys were litteraly the antithesis of chad, and they are young and fuck(I guess so) girls their age.

->My current opinion on this is:

to fuck different girls a lot u have to be average at least in appearance. Or be a normal ugly but very NT(not sure about it)

ugly guys can get girlfriends from their age, but mid/ugly girls. They have to be NT for this.

if ur average or good lookin just go to parties and dont be austistic, and u'll get girls. Or be NT and get a girl from ur social cycle as a girlfriend.

If the guy is not ugly, its all about behaviour to get a pussie.

The turbo uglies are the real fucked ones.

water is wet...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2581 and BigBoy
just be an ugly guy with mid and low lvl and a manlet too theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope, Festrunk, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
wrong section.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Who cares I'm a disgusting midget

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I litteraly saw a lot of them there, walkin hand with hand with the girls, only 1 was a kind of fat girl
I dont walk too much in the streets and I don't keep lookin these things, but today I was noticing this.

Those guys were litteraly the antithesis of chad, and they are young and fuck(I guess so) girls their age.

->My current opinion on this is:

to fuck different girls a lot u have to be average at least in appearance. Or be a normal ugly but very NT(not sure about it)

ugly guys can get girlfriends from their age, but mid/ugly girls. They have to be NT for this.

if ur average or good lookin just go to parties and dont be austistic, and u'll get girls. Or be NT and get a girl from ur social cycle as a girlfriend.

If the guy is not ugly, its all about behaviour to get a pussie.

The turbo uglies are the real fucked ones.

water is wet...
Being NT is crucial with foods,unless you look like fucking Gandy or some shit.
We should concentrate to research ways to cure our autistic tendencies jfl.
I'm trying out broccoli to get in some sulforaphane to NTmax, will write a post if it actually gives good effects in the long term. Also broccoli should make u look leaner as it contains some vit C

Being NT is crucial with foods,unless you look like fucking Gandy or some shit.
We should concentrate to research ways to cure our autistic tendencies jfl.
I'm trying out broccoli to get in some sulforaphane to NTmax, will write a post if it actually gives good effects in the long term. Also broccoli should make u look leaner as it contains some vit C
I don't think it has to do with NT at all. They're the ones providing the validation and being a stand-in cuck for showering her with attention. I think. That's what I see, at least.

yeah literally being nt will save most people

anyone can get a girlfriend honestly

just dont be wierd its not that hard guys

but yeah being good looking lets you get hotter ones so still looksmax

college is hte easiest place ever to get laid what happens there doesnt matter

Chad is a meme

Just be nt and social

• +1
Reactions: crosshold