Today I was very bad speaking and nervous with girls

D

Deleted member 1956

Iron
Tips to Personalitymaxx and how improve with filtr

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
and i was at a work event where i had to approach and talk to many as fuck girls that i never saw before. this is also my tip btw. talk to as many people as you can, volunteer for social events, find a hobby where u have to talk to other people (preferably martial arts), small talk random people (start with grandmas and grandpas) in supermarkets, benches, parks etc.

*flirting
Yes, I’ve putted bad
and i was at a work event where i had to approach and talk to many as fuck girls that i never saw before. this is also my tip btw. talk to as many people as you can, volunteer for social events, find a hobby where u have to talk to other people (preferably martial arts), small talk random people (start with grandmas and grandpas) in supermarkets, benches, parks etc.
Okey bro

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2788 and 1 other person
englishs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Bro after I speak better english
IKIFEEL.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Vitruvian
either your aproached by them and they make all the effort or just ldar. Aproaching is not worth validating those bitches and wasting your time, facing rejections etc. If they want to fuck , they will make sure they fuck you

Don't be ugly/be more attractive, you will feel more confident, women would ease the interactions by being more receptive.

Don't be ugly, be NT.