today I watched a video called "angel skull vs. witch skull in women" that fucked up my self perception

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken

FUCKING CAGE @ THIS SHIT

x1000 spew
x1000 datalol
x1000 banderas
x1000 cage
x1000 cage2

zHYfo5r.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel, karbo and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: psl7 fatty, xit, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
f5aqSZSl.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, karbo, psl7 fatty and 6 others
Would bleach her without hesitation

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
“Strong no to the nose job. A different haircut might better flatter your face shape and bone structure. (You’re also still very young, and how you feel about your nose at 20 is really different even by 25). Add flattering colors into you wardrobe and look for a few nice accessories. You’re not ugly at all! But this would leave you with a more polished appearance that would hopefully give a little boost of confidence.”
8D326141 2F0B 40ED BA19 FD4DAB64A9CB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, subhuman incel, psl7 fatty and 13 others
She's not ugly tho I'd smash. She's avg imo

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Andromeda88 and Festrunk
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Andromeda88 and Festrunk
She's not ugly tho I'd smash. She's avg imo
I don't get it,she looks decent.

Let me just make sure I write somewhere you guy's usernames so I know you two are the biggest incels with the lowest standard on this forum

f5aqSZSl.jpg

Imagine thinking this abomination is AVERAGE!

zHYfo5r.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2227, Andromeda88 and 2 others
Let me just make sure I write somewhere you guy's usernames so I know you two are the biggest incels with the lowest standard on this forum

f5aqSZSl.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif
Her front is, I'm not gonna be looking at her side when I'm fucking her.

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
“Strong no to the nose job. A different haircut might better flatter your face shape and bone structure. (You’re also still very young, and how you feel about your nose at 20 is really different even by 25). Add flattering colors into you wardrobe and look for a few nice accessories. You’re not ugly at all! But this would leave you with a more polished appearance that would hopefully give a little boost of confidence.” View attachment 112253

I couldn't even finish reading, these people on AIU are legit PSYCHOPATHS, I've been telling this since the beginning!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 2227, middayshowers and 1 other person
An insecure ugly person wouldn't share their pictures on Reddit with soy pedos. She obv gets enough attention irl to boost ego

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Butthurt Dweller
She’s ok looking, I would smash jfl having standards when if she has a slim waist and tits and ass

f5aqSZSl.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif
A typical psl autist rating people on muh maxila growth. She's average as can be.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
“Strong no to the nose job. A different haircut might better flatter your face shape and bone structure. (You’re also still very young, and how you feel about your nose at 20 is really different even by 25). Add flattering colors into you wardrobe and look for a few nice accessories. You’re not ugly at all! But this would leave you with a more polished appearance that would hopefully give a little boost of confidence.” View attachment 112253
no nose job for her recessed jaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Goodfellas gif

You gotta love it when normies taste the slightest hint of the blackpill and it completely destroys them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is merely the skullpill aswell :feelskek:
Imagine what happens when they witness the midfacepill? the nctpill? the framepill?
They'd faint!
Cage 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2012, psl7 fatty and 10 others
Tell her i'll fuck her if she wanna meet up

Bitch look like her pussy stank idk why

f5aqSZSl.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif
she looks decent from front,side profile doesn't matter that much.

PROFILE MATTERS EVERYTHING YOU IDIOT FILTHY SCUMS, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT CHIN IF YOU DONT THINK PROFILE IS IMPORTANT GO FUCK YOURSELF.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 1100
lol this is proof profile doesnt mean shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I'm not even kidding she wouldn't even swipe on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk, BigBoy and DidntRead
fabulous_carpet

230 points·18 hours ago

Honestly, you are beautiful. Not ugly at all!

15 hours ago

bUt i SaW a WiTcH sKuLl vIdEo.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
automatez

26 points·11 hours ago

Haha wtf is a witch skull?
anyways tht bs type of vids just make people more insecure bout themselves
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 3
Has_Neyn

9 points·12 hours ago

Exactly, people need to stop watching these kinds of videos and judge themselves on it. Personality defines attractiveness

incorporealrelative

52 points·18 hours ago

You are very attractive,don’t worry about it so much. Be good.
ZeldaTriforce777

6 points·16 hours ago

whaaaaat.
girl, you are gorgeous!!!
That hair, those brows, your face shape! I see absolutely nothing wrong with your nose. at all.
9/10

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 1100
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2426
View attachment 112292
You gotta love it when normies taste the slightest hint of the blackpill and it completely destroys them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine what happens when they witness the midfacepill? the nctpill? the framepill?
They'd faint!
View attachment 112291

I legit feel bad about rating sub 4s because of this, I'd be responsible for destroying completely their self-esteem, there's another ugly girl on other sub getting rate 5-6, she's a 3 at best, one side of me wants to blackpill her just because of the rage these high rates are giving me, the other side doesn't want to say anything because I know I'd destroy her self-esteem for the rest of her life because most of her features can't be changed.

Life is brutal

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I'm suprised how her front looks good despite having a super subhuman profile

Lol she couldnt even see that she has no witch skull

I'm suprised how her front looks good despite having a super subhuman profile

This. Even her 3/4 angle view looks quite decent. Just her side profile is horrifying.

The level of sugar coating and delusion on this thread...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Even if she's deformed a desperate guy will always take her

f5aqSZSl.jpg

zHYfo5r.gif
You're the volcel here buddy. If your standards are too high then nobody's going to want to fuck you since all the top PSL women are going to be fucking all the top PSL men.
She's not that bad looking imo, it's just her side profile is a bit below average and she has a bit too much upper eyelid exposure. Just my 2 cents.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
View attachment 112292
They'd faint!
View attachment 112291

Their the dumbest pills the Jacob pill was to brutal
View attachment 112292
They'd faint!
View attachment 112291

Their the dumbest pills the Jacob pill was to brutal

She looks like utter garbage