TOILET VIRTUE SIGNALING JFLL "IM GOING ON A DATE WITH A SHORT MAN, PRAISE ME MANLETS!"

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned

IM A WOMAN AND IM GOING ON A DATE WITH A 5'7 MAN :))) GIVE ME ATTENTION PLZ TELL ME HOW IM SUCH A GOOD GIRL AND IM DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONES :>>>
UPDATE:

JFL BRUTAL NORWOODPILL

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 685 and 5 others

IM A WOMAN AND IM GOING ON A DATE WITH A 5'7 MAN :))) GIVE ME ATTENTION PLZ TELL ME HOW IM SUCH A GOOD GIRL AND IM DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER ONES :>>>
UPDATE:

JFL BRUTAL NORWOODPILL

YOUR LOOKS ABOVE YOUR NECK>EVERYTHINGS

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Hunter
The fact that her said that "it had nothing to do with his height" means that it was because of this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fauxfox, SikKunt and 2 others
manlets just go tarrant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, androidcel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
ironic that whores are ones to talk about deception.

Murder on my mind

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
it might be the dude fraud his pic too hard i guess

manlets live life on debug mode tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ElliotRodgerJr and ZyzzReincarnate

UPDATE:

JFL BRUTAL NORWOODPILL

oh look I check on the boxes for what his foid hates; manlet and norwooding. someone pass me the rope

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
"the date went horribly" = his face did not compensate for his meager stature

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, LowTierNormie and GrewWrong
melopull
3 points·6 days ago
The point is, he looked like a completely different person and began our relationship on a misrepresentation. I did not happen to be attracted to him as he truly is, just as I am sure you are not attracted to every single human you encounter. He deliberately posted a photo resembling a normal-looking Eric Stoltz type guy, but a very very large and NOT cute Jason Alexander type showed up, to the extent that I DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM. This is wrong. He would be better off posting real pictures and finding a match based on that. He needs to embrace who he is and not play this fake photo b.s.

oh no he gave himself the best chance possible by trying to look his best on app that encourages lookism. JFL at this selfie addicted fakeup cunt moral fagging about frauding picks. Thats all she does.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Festrunk and ChoSeungHui
What a fucking suprise

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
not a single letter before scrolling down to post this

Most females virtue signal.