told my mom about lefort 3

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
she says i dont need it but we all know moms are professional copers.

• +1
Reactions: gergelyseregdi, Preposterous, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
How old are you?

what the fuck did you expect her to say?
"yes son, I'm perfectly fine with u getting ur face removed"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, vHenri, SayNoToRotting and 8 others
Giphy 2

Giphy 1

Giphy 2

Giphy 1

Also what you expected you fucking autistic? your mom will not say that you are genetic trash because she is too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, CopingCel, Stare and 1 other person
Also what you expected you fucking autistic? your mom will not say that you are genetic trash because she is too.
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelstrash:

you will never get it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Entropy Incarnate, CopingCel and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, CopingCel, Luke LLL and 1 other person
my mother had a different response when i told her i was gonna get surgeries. she said "ok". absolutely brutal. even my mother knows how subhuman i am that she wont stop me.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2227
my mother had a different response when i told her i was gonna get surgeries. she said "ok". absolutely brutal. even my mother knows how subhuman i am that she wont stop me.
utter slayeress ngl. fuck that actually sucks man

Your mom knows that have shit genes, but still reproduce?

BRUTAL JOKE

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and BigBoy
Your mom knows that have shit genes, but still reproduce?

BRUTAL JOKE
my mom isnt bad looking for a curry mom

tbh after i said that she said when i was a kid everyone would love me and flock to me since i was so cute. one time when my uncle brought me to school since she was at the hospital all the kids were asking him if i was a child model. fuck this shitty life i descended so hard

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhcel and Deleted member 2227
my mom isnt bad looking for a curry mom

tbh after i said that she said when i was a kid everyone would love me and flock to me since i was so cute. one time when my uncle brought me to school since she was at the hospital all the kids were asking him if i was a child model. fuck this shitty life i descended so hard

In what way you descended? everytime when a person say that descendend i can't understand, i still in school, and i see that proportions like midface for example don't change, and the most differences in teenagers is bone mass and angularity.
Also i have photos of my friends in young age (family members too) and i can prove what i said with my eyes (in most time they ascend not too much but ascend).

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
In what way you descended? everytime when a person say that descendend i can't understand, im still in school, and i see that proportions like midface for example don't change, and the most differences in teenagers is bone mass and angularity.
im obese but i have a feeling i got uglier under the fat as well

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
im obese but i have a feeling i got uglier under the fat as well

Bro, the most easiest way to ascend that it's not cope is losing weight.

• +1
Bro, the most easiest way to ascend that it's not cope is losing weight.
bro stop pls dont give me hope

im gonna lose the weight but i cant stop imagining how chadly ill look after i lose the weight but if i look ugly ill have no reason to live. this is what i think ab 24/7 im trying to stop but i cant fuark. its so pathetic ngl

• JFL
bro stop pls dont give me hope

im gonna lose the weight but i cant stop imagining how chadly ill look after i lose the weight but if i look ugly ill have no reason to live. this is what i think ab 24/7 im trying to stop but i cant fuark. its so pathetic ngl

Relax bro, you will look like this after losing weight

No, im joking, you will look like this

2fa8bad423f45082a9dae4574b849c75

• Love it
  • +1
Don't ask her lefort. i will ask her

👹