Tom Cruise in Top Gun is Another Example of BoyMaxxing (and why Men are the Superior Sex, and why western women are disgusting)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
A lot of people still don't understand what I mean when I say BoyMaxxing. Well let me provide another visual example for you. BoyMaxxing is simply trying to look as young and boyish as possible and projecting an outward persona that reflects the carefree, easy going, fun attitude of a boy.

Tom Cruise in Top Gun is one such example of a man who is fully BoyMAXXed.

5b7ebf372be4abc6518b521b-750-563.jpg

topgun_hori.jpg

BASED Tom Cruise on a Kawasaki Motorcycle for the movie

MV5BMjI0MjgxNjA3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0MDM2OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Al00-Tom-Cruise.jpg

Look at how in the below pic the manjaw is oozing more testosterone (and aggressiveness) than our boy Tom Cruise.

Also see how Tom Cruise looks disinterested and just keeps maintaining his boyish charm with that thing wrapping ltself around him. That is the attitude of BoyMaxxing. It is extremely "alpha" as the TRP copers would call it.

I also just wanted to make it clear. Men are the superior sex and always will be. A man can BoyMaxx but it is impossible for a femoid to girlmax. They can only used, discarded tampon maxx.

Here's the proof.

Look at the roastie now.

It has JABBAMaxxed

EMB-PAY-MAIN-Top-Gun.jpg

DfgqQLBXUAETCfo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what happens to all western women btw @11gaijin Senpai.

Meanwhile here is our Based Boy Tom Cruise.

gallery-1496923035-cruise.jpg

tom-cruise.jpg

bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg
Still got it.

On a more philosophical note, the 1980s in many ways reminds me of modern day Asia. It was a time when the US became apart of the modern era (the time we live in today and all the culture essentially stems from the 1980s). This was when consumer electronics and technology became prevalent and a big part of our lives.

It was a more optimistic period of time than the nightmare we live in today. And this is reflected by the movies (reflective of the overall culture) that were being put out. That's why there were so many BoyMaxxed actors and films from this time period because that's what people wanted because they wanted happy, boyish, carefree entertainment.

In many ways it is like how Asia today is this technologically advanced place yet they have silly movies/tv shows with K-Pop and J-Pop Idol boys compared to the masc monstrosities we have in the west today being pushed by the ZOG overlords (such as Vin Diesel, The Rock, etc...).

A continuation of my BoyMaxxing series. Original here: https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/

Tom Cruise from his military uniform and halo is also BadBoyMaxxed (this doesn't mean what you think it means, read this thread for more details) https://looksmax.org/threads/badboymaxxing.2487/ (it means being BoyMaxxed while having a "bad" demeanor).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Not even close to looking like a boy

How does tom look like a boy

Not even close to looking like a boy

@FiveFourManlet

BoyMaxxing doesn't mean looking like a little boy. Once again you are stuck in your incels.is mentality of what a "boy' constitutes.

Read the threads I linked and educate yourself.

And I must remind you, this is a place for LooksMaxxers to exchange theories and ideas to actually LooksMaxx.

Get some lifts and elevator shoes or get out, in other words.

How does tom look like a boy

@Hebbe wem

Yes compared to you nobody looks like a boy we get it.

Happy4

Nice humblebrag.

@FiveFourManlet

BoyMaxxing doesn't mean looking like a little boy. Once again you are stuck in your incels.is mentality of what a "boy' constitutes.

Read the threads I linked and educate yourself.

And I must remind you, this is a place for LooksMaxxers to exchange theories and ideas to actually LooksMaxx.

Get some lifts and elevator shoes or get out, in other words.

@Hebbe wem

View attachment 2465

Nice humblebrag.
Keep coping.

Wait, you've seen his pic? He looks even more like a boy than knajjd!?

A lot of people still don't understand what I mean when I say BoyMaxxing. Well let me provide another visual example for you. BoyMaxxing is simply trying to look as young and boyish as possible and projecting an outward persona that reflects the carefree, easy going, fun attitude of a boy.

Tom Cruise in Top Gun is one such example of a man who is fully BoyMAXXed.

5b7ebf372be4abc6518b521b-750-563.jpg

topgun_hori.jpg

BASED Tom Cruise on a Kawasaki Motorcycle for the movie

MV5BMjI0MjgxNjA3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0MDM2OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Al00-Tom-Cruise.jpg

Look at how in the below pic the manjaw is oozing more testosterone (and aggressiveness) than our boy Tom Cruise.

Also see how Tom Cruise looks disinterested and just keeps maintaining his boyish charm with that thing wrapping ltself around him. That is the attitude of BoyMaxxing. It is extremely "alpha" as the TRP copers would call it.

I also just wanted to make it clear. Men are the superior sex and always will be. A man can BoyMaxx but it is impossible for a femoid to girlmax. They can only used, discarded tampon maxx.

Here's the proof.

Look at the roastie now.

It has JABBAMaxxed

EMB-PAY-MAIN-Top-Gun.jpg

DfgqQLBXUAETCfo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This is what happens to all western women btw @11gaijin Senpai.

Meanwhile here is our Based Boy Tom Cruise.

gallery-1496923035-cruise.jpg

tom-cruise.jpg

bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg
Still got it.

On a more philosophical note, the 1980s in many ways reminds me of modern day Asia. It was a time when the US became apart of the modern era (the time we live in today and all the culture essentially stems from the 1980s). This was when consumer electronics and technology became prevalent and a big part of our lives.

It was a more optimistic period of time than the nightmare we live in today. And this is reflected by the movies (reflective of the overall culture) that were being put out. That's why there were so many BoyMaxxed actors and films from this time period because that's what people wanted because they wanted happy, boyish, carefree entertainment.

In many ways it is like how Asia today is this technologically advanced place yet they have silly movies/tv shows with K-Pop and J-Pop Idol boys compared to the masc monstrosities we have in the west today being pushed by the ZOG overlords (such as Vin Diesel, The Rock, etc...).

A continuation of my BoyMaxxing series. Original here: https://looksmax.org/threads/boymaxxing.2486/

Tom Cruise from his military uniform and halo is also BadBoyMaxxed (this doesn't mean what you think it means, read this thread for more details) https://looksmax.org/threads/badboymaxxing.2487/ (it means being BoyMaxxed while having a "bad" demeanor).

That evolution from 1986-2018 made me slightly more empathetic towards women, FUARK
Men are (generally) definitely superior in this particular aspect

disgusting rat

• +1
Reactions: badromance
This only works if you’re Tom cruise. Tom cruise can do anything and he’ll be considered attractive boyo.
@ZyzzReincarnate Here’s another boymaxxing post

what the fuck did i tell you about making these? am i gonna have to spank you little boy? want me to turn off the internet again?

lmao zesto stop getting banned bro :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
20s DiCaprio is boymaxxed tbh tbh

He looks very High-T in Top Gun Indeed

You used to be on .co right? I don't call this boy maxxing, Tom Cruise just looks well aged, and I know you look totally like a boy, so reccomend you just answer your demons and go to Asia and try and see if looking pre- pubescent works, and it might well, but in no means is it an optimum strategy for men or women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back