Tomorrow Starts the countdown

GeneticFailure

GeneticFailure

VHackerrmaxxing
Not the countdown you’re thinking of. No not the one where the ball drops.
This countdown marks the beginning to my possible roping.
My license expires on my birthday and I turn 21 so I’ll have to get a new one. This is on 9/13
If I am not pleased with my appearance by then it will mark the end of my journey and I will end it. Can’t bare to go in the DMV and have a dog shit picture to carry around with me for the foreseeable future that I’ll have to show to buy alcohol or tobacco.
(Not just that but other thinks looks impact like social life, confidence, etc. if those don’t improve by then it will officially be Over.)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, Deleted member 8576, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
ItsOVER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardSpencel
I asked for my id to be the same from when I was 18yo bloated gigaincel

I asked for my id to be the same from when I was 18yo bloated gigaincel
Every time it’s renewed you have to take a picture. Don’t know how you got away with that

wish u well OP :(

Stay strong brocel :feelswah: :feelswhy:
It’s in God’s hands now. I’m doing everything I can to “looksmax” (except surgery) so now the ball is in gods side of the court. If he doesn’t do anything, he’ll be seeing me earlier than expected then launching my ass down to hell. If it goes well life will go on

It’s in God’s hands now. I’m doing everything I can to “looksmax” (except surgery) so now the ball is in gods side of the court. If he doesn’t do anything, he’ll be seeing me earlier than expected then launching my ass down to hell. If it goes well life will go on
Looks doesn’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Looks doesn’t matter
My face isn’t the issue that much. Could be a little better which I’m working towards but I’m in the same boat as @SubhumanCurrycel minus the cancer

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted
My face isn’t the issue that much. Could be a little better which I’m working towards but I’m in the same boat as @SubhumanCurrycel minus the cancer
Balding young is worse than cancer I’m sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
No, don’t rope. You have so much left to live for, like....
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Lux
Balding young is worse than cancer I’m sorry bro
It’s equivalent to being an “untouchable” in the Indian caste system. I have a decent regiment and stack so that’s why there’s hope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It’s equivalent to being an “untouchable” in the Indian caste system. I have a decent regiment and stack so that’s why there’s hope
Indians only redeeming physical feature is their hair.
As I would say:
“An indian without hair is like a bird without wings”
-St. Subhumancurrycel

• +1
Reactions: GeneticFailure
before you kill yourself remeber that you can do whatever you want without any legal issues
you can fucking rape woman of your dreams
steal ferrari
fucking go fight a tiger

• JFL
Hope your stack works tho aggressive treatment is the best

Indians only redeeming physical feature is their hair.
As I would say:
“An indian without hair is like a bird without wings”
-St. Subhumancurrycel
What also doesn’t help is that hair is top 3 things with girls. Face, height, hair. Especially until the age of 35+

• +1
before you kill yourself remeber that you can do whatever you want without any legal issues
you can fucking rape woman of your dreams
steal ferrari
fucking go fight a tiger
I’d rather fade out of the world as quietly and insignificantly as I existed in it

What also doesn’t help is that hair is top 3 things with girls. Face, height, hair. Especially until the age of 35+
Very true hair is like the basic consideration of being a human I would argue being bald is worse than manletism at a young age

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Hope your stack works tho aggressive treatment is the best
Ya, I got Dut, dermapen, and minox. I would do something like RU but it’s stupid expensive. Also take any supplement I can that helps even if they’re cope. It’s just rediculous that this young I’m stabbing my fucking head repeatedly hoping it sprouts tiny as fibers of hair

• +1
i hate waste of potential
A waste of potential was me getting fucked by the Norwood reaper. Until it started I was always good looking. The fucker ruined me.

• So Sad
I have to renew my passport but Im not looking good right now so I'm planning to say it got stolen as soon as I look better so I get a new one with new pic

A waste of potential was me getting fucked by the Norwood reaper. Until it started I was always good looking. The fucker ruined me.
get a fucking hair system and dont cry there are literally children dying in taiwan and deformed people

• Ugh..
Relatable. Aren't u on any protocol? We dont need to be defeated by the Norwood disease bro.

Very true hair is like the basic consideration of being a human I would argue being bald is worse than manletism at a young age
Ya. Never getting a hair system either. That’s essentially accepting defeat and hatfishing with something that looks real

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Yh folks here specially dont consider ages. Imagine someone who is 19 or 20 using a mother fucking hair system? XD people are gonna think u must have some terrible genetic disease or smth lol

• +1
Relatable. Aren't u on any protocol? We dont need to be defeated by the Norwood disease bro.
Dutasteride daily, minox 2x daily (pretty sure I’m non responder but keeping it up) and derma pen. Also took mk677 as a growth agonist to help but didn’t really do anything other than help with recovery time in the gym

• +1
Yh folks here specially dont consider our ages. Imagine someone who is 19 or 20 using a mother fucking hair system? XD people are gonna think u must have some terrible genetic disease or smth lol
i started balding at fucking 13 when i finished puberty
some of yall really gonna kill yourself cause their balding
this is insane

• Ugh..
you know you wont kill yourself its never something you plan before you wont do it until something push you to do so

this is insane
You don’t know the ropefuel I’ve endured bc of it. Multiple occasions, with a girl and it’s going well, see my hair, aaaaaaand it’s over. Never been rejected by being just ugly. The hair issue literally bent me over and fucked me to 2 psl

• +1
Dutasteride daily, minox 2x daily (pretty sure I’m non responder but keeping it up) and derma pen. Also took mk677 as a growth agonist to help but didn’t really do anything other than help with recovery time in the gym
And you still don't see results? Brutal. I'm planning to run the same protocol but maybe also adding RU...

And you still don't see results? Brutal. I'm planning to run the same protocol but maybe also adding RU...
I’ve been on dutasteride for around 5 months. My decision date, 9/13 will have given me 14 months on it. By then if it hasn’t worked then it’s over.
Adding I took fin for 8 months and felt like it did nothing which is when I switched to dut. Still continue to take fin every other day just for security measures. 11 months on fin total, 5 on dut, like a year and halfish in minox.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I’ve been on dutasteride for around 5 months. My decision date, 9/13 will have given me 14 months on it. By then if it hasn’t worked then it’s over.
I see so many people around our age getting sick results in like no time. I hope u get results bro.

You don’t know the ropefuel I’ve endured bc of it. Multiple occasions, with a girl and it’s going well, see my hair, aaaaaaand it’s over. Never been rejected by being just ugly. The hair issue literally bent me over and fucked me to 2 psl
wow how you can even endure that pain
im balding too, my family died when i was 2 in traffic accident, im poor, no friends, live in some fucking charity center
i cant imagine what you feel how unlucky to be in fucking balding 50% of male population especially during times when you can get fucking hair transplant/ system but yeah just kill yourself cause i cant imagine your struggle

im balding too, my family died when i was 2 in traffic accident, im poor, no friends, live in some fucking charity center
i cant imagine what you feel how unlucky to be in fucking balding 50% of male population especially during times when you can get fucking hair transplant/ system but yeah just kill yourself cause i cant imagine your struggle
10047.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and to_stop_da_cope
I see so many people around our age getting sick results in like no time. I hope u get results bro.
Also have hypothyroidism which runs in the family. Took medication for it for a while and quit. My levels have been normal since without it, but it’s just a double fuck you bc both androgenic hair loss and thyroid issues cause issues

• So Sad
this is insane
You just don't understand. No hair= No looks= Ugly = your life is over. That's not a suicide. It's a murder, caused by a genetic disease.

• +1
50%? That’s weird. Don’t seem to see a whole lot of balding teenager/early 20 year olds walking around.
And if I do see one it’s barely noticeable where they have a maturish looking hairline

You just don't understand. No hair= No looks= Ugly = your life is over. That's not a suicide. It's a murder, caused by a genetic disease.
Honestly don’t understand why it hasn’t been selected out of the gene pool yet

is the pic on your license so important, the one on mine was when I was bloated as fuck

is the pic on your license so important, the one on mine was when I was bloated as fuck
Bloat is easy to fix. Hair on the other hand. One of the worlds unanswered questions

don’t rope try to find something to live for at the end of the day, even if it’s something small, even if everything else is shit it means whatever you live for can at least mean more than what held you back.