Tonality (voice use) Maxxing Guide?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I find nothing about Tonality and voice imporving here. is that correct?

I just came across the factor of tonality.

I think for dating it's Top 5 like this:
1. Looks (height + face + body + ethninicity + style + grooming)
2. Status/Fame/Power
3. Wealth
4. Body language
5. Social, Communication, and sales type of skills. Which is also to a large extend: voice tone, and it's use (and to a small extend the words)

Now I see stuff avbout body language here but nothing about Tonality and stuff.

Anyone good information or knwoledge to share about this?

I came across this one on Voice/Tone use. It's interesting what he said imo:

And also this experiment is a bit interesting in getting epople to do stuff you want, or not di stuff you don't want:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, far336, Entschuldigung and 7 others
I need to know too

I need to know too
I agree. It's not an aspect that needs as much focus as looks. It needs way less focus, time and energy then looks. But basic principles about voice use/tone/tonality; and some practise; would be good.

I mean. Mike Tyson had the voice of a pussy. but his beast mode body and vibe made him fearfull as fuck. So in tha example imo, we can see voice is on a planty lower level then your actual looks. But it's not a totally unimportant thing.
About an average man, with a sucky voice+tonality will get fucked over alot more then an average man with a good voice+tonality.

I'm going to try watching what this Charisma faggot has gotta say about it:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 2587, Lorsss and 1 other person
I agree. It's not an aspect that needs as much focus as looks. It needs way less focus, time and energy then looks. But basic principles about voice use/tone/tonality; and some practise; would be good.

I mean. Mike Tyson had the voice of a pussy. but his beast mode body and vibe made him fearfull as fuck. So in tha example imo, we can see voice is on a planty lower level then your actual looks. But it's not a totally unimportant thing.
About an average man, with a sucky voice+tonality will get fucked over alot more then an average man with a good voice+tonality.
It's pretty important, ofc some retards will start saying cope but they are forgetting the point that an improvement is an improvement and not everyone needs lefort 3 and MSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Reoa, noped and 4 others
Screaming helps. I only get to do it when nobodys home tho

I read, obviously, open door. low pitched voice for men is more attractive:

from: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...604/is-sexy-voice-more-attractive-pretty-face
"Research shows that women speak in a higher voice pitch when speaking to an attractive stranger (Fraccaro et al., 2011). These researchers speculated that “speaking with higher voice pitch to men that they find particularly attractive may function to increase women’s attractiveness to preferred potential mates”
Which makes sense. Because changing your voice to a higher tone, is basically supplicating/assuming lower status then the other. And seeking rapport. Which is basically what a woman is doing then, basically she is asking him in her voice tone to please accept her

"The effects of vocal attractiveness can actually be stronger than the effects of physical attractiveness when each dimension appears alone (Zuckerman et al., 1991). So if you only hear someone’s voice, the effects of vocal attractiveness will be more pronounced than if you meet in person and experience both vocal and visual information simultaneously (Zuckerman et al., 1991). Interestingly, Zuckerman also notes that both visual and vocal attractiveness are particularly important when forming first impressions, and that perceptions of both visual and vocal attractiveness become more positive when we know one another better."
I call BS on the claim that vocal attractiveness is in general stronger than the effects of physical attractiveness. Physical attractiveness iw plenty/way more important.
I do agree, that when chatting up a woman. She adds the voice and tone to the package in rating you. But maybe you can get like 1 extra bonus point on irl attractveness, maybe if your're lucky 1.5 point. But guestimate that's about it.

It's pretty important, ofc some retards will start saying cope but they are forgetting the point that an improvement is an improvement and not everyone needs lefort 3 and MSE
I agree, it;s part of the package. When we pitch ourself to women, for dating, etc..
And if dudes focus on moving the hairline 2 centimenters lower, or shoelifts for adding 5 centimeters, or mewing to get 0.5 cm wider jaw.

This aspect of voice-tonality also deserves to be taken into consideration.
Screaming helps.
LOL. i imediately tought of this;

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Ethnicope
very interesting post ngl. never thought about voice before.

I am just seeing this video.
And it's legit blackpill-ish. LOL @ the dude suggesting to take testosterone pills to lower voice. He also discusses some techniques. to lower voice tone. Probably, Worth the little time investment, to try out.

Basiicaaly he suggests:
* higher testosterone levels (even for short/temporairy time) can help deepen voice tone. Permenantly
* talk slower
* Talke from chest or stomach (not throat)
* breath deeply
* do low tone chanting practise
* try practise being relaxed, maybe with body posture help, when you feel nervous you sound like a bitch-voice-tone; when you are more calm and relaxed you can sopund more deep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ethnicope
amazing thread op. will read and reply later, but yeah. voice is such a halo

Another video about training/what to do for deeper voice and tonality.

Pretty similar to the info in post number #8

1. Be fit, in the moment and overall. well rested, hydrated, etc..
  2. feel good/positive. try to be as relaxed as possible.
  3. Yawn. for relaxing musscles (especialy in face, neck area)
  4. Have passion and believe for what you say, to be true or right or good.
  5. voice excercise. Like humming or chanting low tones, 10 minutes per day or more
  6. find you tention spots in your body. Which muscles stress, and try to relax those area's.
  7. excsercise. breathing type
  8. straw excercise.
  9. use chest, for resonance. training with humming where it is
  10. voice coash if necesairy

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
run roid cycle
high constant amount of androgens, topically (11-KDHT)
workout your chords

But Dr Shekelberg, how do I workout the Larynx ?

Gaining muscle is either pure lean mass gains from testosterone or by damaging muscles and let them build anew
so drinking alcohol to scar tissue, do good stretchings and heavy voice therapy while using Androgens may amplify it

sounds stupid, but if it works for Bicep for example, it should work too for the chords
also improving airways to have enough oxygen saturation to actually speak loudly is a plus too

thats why many recommend breathing techniques and so on, but Orthognatic surgery and MSE should help there (and I will test it)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and eduardkoopman
me when i hear my beta voice in a recording

8Lgv.gif

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4209
me when i hear my beta voice in a recording

8Lgv.gif
Damn. Is it worse then Mike Tyson his voice, or not?
You know what you could do/try. In post #8 and #10 are the best advices imo

Damn. Is it worse then Mike Tyson his voice, or not?
You know what you could do/try. In post #8 and #10 are the best advices imo
no its deep but quiet/have to repeat myself constantly

A salesman approach tonality use:

Something I havent seen mentioned is have some sort of drink around, especially if you're in a situation where you're gonna be talking alot.
I work at a job where I have to talk to people alot, after a while your voice goes higher in pitch, a few sips of water seem to bring it back down real good.

Something I havent seen mentioned is have some sort of drink around, especially if you're in a situation where you're gonna be talking alot.
I work at a job where I have to talk to people alot, after a while your voice goes higher in pitch, a few sips of water seem to bring it back down real good.
Legit.
That dude in post #10 also spoke about that early on: Stay hydrated

2. Status/Fame/Power
3. Wealth
4. Body language
5. Social, Communication, and sales type of skills. Which is also to a large extend: voice tone, and it's use (and to a small extend the words)

And also this experiment is a bit interesting in getting epople to do stuff you want, or not di stuff you don't want:

I barely pass a few things on this list

cope, just dont be low t lmaoo

gargle whisky and chew tobacco it helps ded srs

gargle whisky and chew tobacco it helps ded srs
How does gargling whiskey helps? Do you spit it out afterwards? Or do you have to drink it?

2. Status/Fame/Power
3. Wealth
4. Body language

GET OUT OF MY BOX

Neckmaxxing gave me a lower voice.
Also never speak from your nose, thats why you sound bad in recordings ... always speak from your lungs

People complaining that I came across rude over the years made me change to a softer tone and 7 years of customer service later I sound like a pushover.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and PrettyTritty
Just fake it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

2. Status/Fame/Power
3. Wealth
4. Body language

Add neck strength. Can make your voice deeper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 275