too much mental damage

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
im srsly fucked from the moggings and all the blackpills. this girl recently blocked me cuz im so mentally ill. i blackpilled the fuck out of her. she wanted to date me but i kept refusing then finally told her the truth; you dont truly want me because im not a male model. that's just the tip of the iceberg of what i said. i completely fucked up. i think ppl are constantly judging me, sizing me up, going in for the mog, etc. im too fucked up. i refuse jew pills and therapy, its all a scam. but i cant keep self sabotaging myself. i have girls who want to go on dates but I always ghost them last min when im getting ready and look in the mirror and just see a subhuman. im too far gone and i will die alone. LDAR tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Insomniac
im srsly fucked from the moggings and all the blackpills. this girl recently blocked me cuz im so mentally ill. i blackpilled the fuck out of her. she wanted to date me but i kept refusing then finally told her the truth; you dont truly want me because im not a male model. that's just the tip of the iceberg of what i said. i completely fucked up. i think ppl are constantly judging me, sizing me up, going in for the mog, etc. im too fucked up. i refuse jew pills and therapy, its all a scam. but i cant keep self sabotaging myself. i have girls who want to go on dates but I always ghost them last min when im getting ready and look in the mirror and just see a subhuman. im too far gone and i will die alone. LDAR tbh
Post screenshot of conversation.

Need more info.
Age?
Height?
wrist size?
Bideltoid?
Virgin or not?

The blackpill destroyed me initially. It isn't easy to digest to say the least. Takes a few months to digest. Then another year to recover

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
This is just the beginning boyo

All the isolation, anger and sadness will eventually fuck your brain up for good

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Alexanderr, kobecel and 4 others
itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac and NickGurr
Go ER on your campus, but not before leaving your manifesto so the mods can pin it in offtopic

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Post screenshot of conversation.

Need more info.
Age?
Height?
wrist size?
Bideltoid?
Virgin or not?
wasn't through text. we got a few drinks last night. took separate ubers home, tried texting and Snapchat today and im blocked. im 5'9" (midget) 25. non virgin. doesn't matter tho.

wasn't through text. we got a few drinks last night. took separate ubers home, tried texting and Snapchat today and im blocked. im 5'9" (midget) 25. non virgin. doesn't matter tho.
Damn dude. You sound nearly as jaded as I was when i first took the blackpill. Yeah at 25 bitches try to find betabuxxers. They weren't choosing manlets when they were intheir primes. They fucked chad then. Now she thinks she is settling for you. Good job calling the roastie out.

They will never love you or me. Just what we can provide.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Your username explains everything

Damn dude. You sound nearly as jaded as I was when i first took the blackpill. Yeah at 25 bitches try to find betabuxxers. They weren't choosing manlets when they were intheir primes. They fucked chad then. Now she thinks she is settling for you. Good job calling the roastie out.

They will never love you or me. Just what we can provide.
im not new to the blackpill tbh but its fucking me hard mentally, well now its showing externally instead of internally

Last edited:
Bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

foids are like toilets, they get flushed easily

Jew pills are bad, psychoteraphy might help just dont get a toilet helper, if you do not have anyone to talk to you might go even more nuts