too young to looksmax

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
cant get injections or plastic surgery. I am 16, have a job, and could probably afford some of the shit getting posted here, but there is no way in hell I am able to looksmax in secret and order sterile needles, and other shit. Even if I could hide it somewhere, the bank transactions are directly linked to my parent's.

what to do while I wait these painful 2 years?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5760 and Chad69
cant get injections or plastic surgery. I am 16, have a job, and could probably afford some of the shit getting posted here, but there is no way in hell I am able to looksmax in secret and order sterile needles, and other shit. Even if I could hide it somewhere, the bank transactions are directly linked to my parent's.

Ur parents can see your transactions? Just buy it woth bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Lorsss
"Too young to looksmax" is cope. People should start looksmaxxing in the womb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, WannaBeA6, MentalistKebab and 5 others
BRO IAM 15,AND I WILL INJECT MYSELF + I WILL TAKE SHIT TON OF THINGS FOR HEIGHTMAXING AND AFTER THAT WHEN I TURN 16.5 I WILL USE SARMS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, Nordiccel, SoyGune and 3 others
Ur parents can see your transactions? Just buy it woth bitcoin
And do what? Hide all that shit under the bed and then inject myself at the bathroom while pretending to take a shower? Too risky
RETARD IAM 15,AND I WILL INJECT MYSELF + I WILL TAKE SHIT TON OF THINGS FOR HEIGHTMAXING AND AFTER THAT WHEN I TURN 16.5 I WILL USE SARMS
ok good for u. how

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
And do what? Hide all that shit under the bed and then inject myself at the bathroom while pretending to take a shower? Too risky
Dont be high inhib i have my test in my schoolbag and take that shit with me everywhere i go and i just inject when theyre sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Bruh567
It depends on your parents, luckily mine are supportive of me looksmaxxing, i got a rhinoplasty and a septoplasty at 16

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nordiccel and hairyballscel
BRO IAM 15,AND I WILL INJECT MYSELF + I WILL TAKE SHIT TON OF THINGS FOR HEIGHTMAXING AND AFTER THAT WHEN I TURN 16.5 I WILL USE SARMS
Always stack T with sarms t should be your base

• +1
16 is too old for looksmaxing in my opinion
Like,if you started at 12,you would be at least 0.5 - 1 PSL better now

Jfl at op for stopping looksmaxxing because hes scared what his parents think

• JFL
Never to late
Iam too scared of bigger suppression.Maybe peptides with sarms?
Why the fuck are you scared you will be surpressed only if you use sarms only
Just inject T Enanthate 500mg Max per week then you don’t need Aromatase inhibitors

• +1
Never to late

Why the fuck are you scared you will be surpressed only if you use sarms only
He could possibly pubertymax into a beast

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Go to the gym if you aren’t already, lose body fat, fix your diet if it’s shit, get into skincare, moneymax and save up for surgeries when you’re older.

Go to the gym if you aren’t already, lose body fat, fix your diet if it’s shit, get into skincare, moneymax and save up for surgeries when you’re older.
thats what I am doing rn

thats what I am doing rn
Then all you can and really should be doing now is continue what you’re doing and wait until you’re old enough to get cosmetic procedures.

Why dont you convince your parents ?

Inject T or cope.