Took 5mg of etizolam this morning and am forgetting everything that ahppesn

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I am trying to act normally and pretend nothing happened but I keep forgetting everything holy shit. i forgot eating something literllay 10 mins after I eat it. I am so condused. Just trying to low inhib max for tonight,
I don;t even remember opening some of these tabs on my computer.

First time I've heard of it so I googled it and "The World Health Organization reports that etizolam is six to 10 times more potent than diazepam for most of its effects" :feelsmega: u ok bro?

First time I've heard of it so I googled it and "The World Health Organization reports that etizolam is six to 10 times more potent than diazepam for most of its effects" :feelsmega: u ok bro?
Just extremely forgetful. Need to low inhib max to the max or else I make a fool ofmyself. these 5mg will wear off beign 8.
I can advice 7mg etiazolam and alcohol (barely any alcohol) dont work well. I passed out cold have no recollectio of what happened after we went off the train, apparently we went into clubs and shit, i fell over got kicked out, picked up and carried by my mother and my brother, and I woke up knowing nothing.
Just extremely forgetful. Need to low inhib max to the max or else I make a fool ofmyself. these 5mg will wear off beign 8.
I can advice 7mg etiazolam and alcohol (barely any alcohol) dont work well. I passed out cold have no recollectio of what happened after we went off the train, apparently we went into clubs and shit, i fell over got kicked out, picked up and carried by my mother and my brother, and I woke up knowing nothing.
dont remembe postig this
7mg atm and just chillin. Kind of msging stupid stuff to people and regret it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470