Took 6 Ashwagandha pills last night

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Ngl, I feel extremely low inhib and EXTREMELY horny. Feel really confident too.

Each pill was 250mg

I’ve taken only 2-3 pills per day for 2 months and this is the first time I’m actually feeling any results.

blue name gang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Ashwaganda is such a cope, might as well take sugar pills LMAO

Ye it works I got my own stash it helps a lot
I’m thinking about cabergolin

It took you 2 months to see improvement?
I'm on Cabergoline right now (.25mg x2 a week) and apparently it takes 2-3 weeks to feel the effects of that. It's only been 5 days for me now.
Cabergoline is way more expensive than Ashwagandha though.
Cabergoline .25mg x 2 a week costs about $5 CAD/week buying from my supplier. My supplier charges $10 CAD/mg pill (you have to split the pills to get smaller dosages) including express shipping. Ashwagandha is probably a lot cheaper than that per week.

Ye it works I got my own stash it helps a lot
I’m thinking about cabergolin
Do you have a link to your Ash. pills? I don’t wanna take 6 of these every day because I’ll run out quick.
It took you 2 months to see improvement?
I'm on Cabergoline right now (.25mg x2 a week) and apparently it takes 2-3 weeks to feel the effects of that. It's only been 5 days for me now.
Cabergoline is way more expensive than Ashwagandha though.
Cabergoline .25mg x 2 a week costs about $5 CAD/week buying from my supplier. My supplier charges $10 CAD/mg pill (you have to split the pills to get smaller dosages) including express shipping. Ashwagandha is probably a lot cheaper than that per week.
No. I’ve been taking Ash. for 1.5 months at 2pills/500mg per day. I felt no big effects. Last night, I took 6pills/1500mg and I’m already feeling effects.

Last edited:
I flushed my pills down the toilet last month