Took a girl for a ride, she acted awkward, now she's mean to me

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I took this girl for a ride to the store thinking she had a boyfriend. I treated her like a friend and she went fucking insane and acted hella nervous and apparently SHE DIDNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND and wanted to go somewhere with me but I completely misinterpreted the situation as her wanting to be friends with me only.

I asked the "boyfriend" to help me with homework (I'm friends with him too) apparently they aren't dating. He's just her friend. She started hitting me (jfl) and saying I'm her bestie and that we are friends. And then she went insane doing crazy shit almost crying saying why is everyone against me, then she asked me out again to go some weird ass place, then she touched my shoes and shit, then she did some crazy shit with her hair making it land on my legs (we were sitting next to eachother) then she asked me if I liked her weird ass shoes and all sorts of weird questions.

Then she made fun of my flaws. She was like "how did you get that crater on your face" and i was like damn this bitch is brutal and just told her how i got this circular scar on my face.

Then she made fun of my dry ass skin jfl telling me I needed to apply moisturizer lmao.

What's wrong with this girl jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Bewusst, court monarch777 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3902, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 14 others
You gotta do whats need to be done. Just make sure she doesnt call this
Screenshot 20210113 142911 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Can someone please analyse the situation

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Mentally unstable

• +1
She was shy then flirting then when normal flirting didnt worked she was mean flirting you
Your autistic psl ass just didnt get it
Now she knows your a weird ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, tyronelite, Deleted member 4797 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Lux and Deleted member 5891
She was shy then flirting then when normal flirting didnt worked she was mean flirting you
Your autistic psl ass just didnt get it
Now she knows your a weird ass nigga
Dude I don't even know what flirting IS bro jfl...jfl jfl jfl

• So Sad
A girl either wants to be fucked or not pretty obvious which one she is

• +1
She sounds even more mentally unhinged than the average woman but she is obviously flirting with you and wants you to make a move. I am a complete socially inept autismo but even I can tell that. Dont sit back and do nothing, because youre just wasting time if you do that. Try and escalate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 9670
She sounds even more mentally unhinged than the average woman but she is obviously flirting with you and wants you to make a move. I am a complete socially inept autismo but even I can tell that. Dont sit back and do nothing, because youre just wasting time if you do that. Try and escalate
Dude HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I figured it out. She wanted to go somewhere with me, but since I thought she had a boyfriend, I was suss as fuck, she felt rejected because I treated her like a friend, but I treated her like a friend because I didn't want her to claim I was pushing myself on her when she was already in a relationship. She went insane because she felt rejected and the rest I don't understand her logic but that's probably what happened. She doesn't answer my texts now. JFL my first interaction with a female after looksmaxxing.
@larsanova69 it's over jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, metagross, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I took this girl for a ride to the store thinking she had a boyfriend. I treated her like a friend and she went fucking insane and acted hella nervous and apparently SHE DIDNT HAVE A BOYFRIEND and wanted to go somewhere with me but I completely misinterpreted the situation as her wanting to be friends with me only.

I asked the "boyfriend" to help me with homework (I'm friends with him too) apparently they aren't dating. He's just her friend. She started hitting me (jfl) and saying I'm her bestie and that we are friends. And then she went insane doing crazy shit almost crying saying why is everyone against me, then she asked me out again to go some weird ass place, then she touched my shoes and shit, then she did some crazy shit with her hair making it land on my legs (we were sitting next to eachother) then she asked me if I liked her weird ass shoes and all sorts of weird questions.

Then she made fun of my flaws. She was like "how did you get that crater on your face" and i was like damn this bitch is brutal and just told her how i got this circular scar on my face.

Then she made fun of my dry ass skin jfl telling me I needed to apply moisturizer lmao.

036B3E2B 31F8 4CAD 926C 71D90BE961E2

also wtf wrong with you? she obviously wanted to get fucked rough but your silly low t ass just sat there and thought about psl autism. You shouldve grabbed her by the neck and kissed her tbh than you shouldve fucked her ngl.

@Native jfl come discord

• JFL
also wtf wrong with you? she obviously wanted to get fucked rough but your silly low t ass just sat there and thought about psl autism. You shouldve grabbed her by the neck and kissed her tbh than you shouldve fucked her ngl.
Dude how the fuck was I supposed to know. I'm a social retard dude I've never even had a female friend! I thought that's what she was to me! Fuck bro.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Dude how the fuck was I supposed to know. I'm a social retard dude I've never even had a female friend! I thought that's what she was to me! Fuck bro.
There are no female friends. Are you gonna meet up with her again? If so than just do what I told you

From what I've learned, if she seems into you then just invite her to your place to chill after you eat at that restaurant. Then start to flirt and say "I find you attractive and I want to kiss you" and start escalating from there but I'm no slayer though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
IVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL BEFORE BRO
bro tf is wrong with you jfl you look good dont worry just grab her on that neck pull her to you and put your lips on hers you will notice if she brings her tongue out and than do the same

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 5969
From what I've learned, if she seems into you then just invite her to your place to chill after you eat at that restaurant. Then start to flirt and say "I find you attractive and I want to kiss you" and start escalating from there but I'm no slayer though.
I kind of fucked it up with this chick. The reason why is she likes me but I just wanted to have my first female friend before getting into a relationship. She probably felt insulted because of the miscommunication. God damn it. Chad problems bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
bro tf is wrong with you jfl you look good dont worry just grab her on that neck pull her to you and put your lips on hers you will notice if she brings her tongue out and than do the same
This and you can't fuck it up as much as this nigga,

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Lux and Copemaxxing
This and you can't fuck it up as much as this nigga,

You're 100% right holy shit. I want to be on drugs when I fucj a chick for the first time so I'm low inhib. After I'm used to being around females I'll be normal I think. That's all I wanted out of this chick, social experience. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, MostGLSlayer and Copemaxxing

No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Girl's Fault I'm Not Chad!

• JFL
Reactions: Lux and RichardSpencel
There is some tutorial on how good tongue kissing works.
It helped me because I am a huge autist and socially awkward. - I remembered the youtube tutorial and did the kiss and I always got compliments because I am a good kisser.

If you're really as autistic about it as I was, then just watch Youtube tutorials.

Girl sounds retarded tbh. dont let her suck you cock shed probably bite it off

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Wait.... you drove her around like a real man unlike me who is not capable of driving at all and therefore I am being emasculated by females for the rest of my life. I can never experience this... Seriously, if I was capable of driving, I would literally just pick up females and force them to get in my car.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Mouthbreath, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Wait.... you drove her around like a real man unlike me who is not capable of driving at all and therefore I am being emasculated by females for the rest of my life. I can never experience this... Seriously, if I was capable of driving, I would literally just pick up females and force them to get in my car.
Dude just move to the city ffs

Dude just move to the city ffs

Driving is everything. You even have to drive in a city. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, your life is just over. You even had a female next to you because of it.
Driving > females

@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Driving is everything. You even have to drive in a city. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, your life is just over. You even had a female next to you because of it.
Driving > females

@personalityinkwell
indeed

If you don't fuck her you are an idiot

I'm a virgin and I don't know how to escalate jfl
You might succeed if youre hanging out with her and there's some physical contact between you in whatever you're doing. Then when the time is right and if she seems to like you then you can tell her she's really hot, she'll probably get blushy and shy and she'll probably say thank you and try to change the subject. Then at that point your best bet is to get close to her and kiss her.

Obv it won't work out perfectly like that but try your best and keep it cool don't try too hard lol

You might succeed if youre hanging out with her and there's some physical contact between you in whatever you're doing. Then when the time is right and if she seems to like you then you can tell her she's really hot, she'll probably get blushy and shy and she'll probably say thank you and try to change the subject. Then at that point your best bet is to get close to her and kiss her.

Obv it won't work out perfectly like that but try your best and keep it cool don't try too hard lol
Damn honestly that does sound kinda slick bro ngl fuck

Jfl bro life is so cruel, I was so subhuman before girls used to be REPUSLED by me being in the room, now I'm a walking ioi. Fuck this gay earth bro

PXL 20210114 042745966

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn honestly that does sound kinda slick bro ngl fuck

Jfl bro life is so cruel, I was so subhuman before girls used to be REPUSLED by me being in the room, now I'm a walking ioi. Fuck this gay earth bro

View attachment 927996
If you whip out that big white Google Pixel she might fall in love with you bro

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
If you whip out that big white Google Pixel she might fall in love with you bro
Dude she's faking taking forever to answer because when I was in the car my fucking shit cracked android phone died IN HER HANDS and I just laughed and joked about how she was making fun of my android before hand and then she said "you read that and didn't respond?" And I was like fuck she caught me and I just said "that was right before this tho" and she said something weird like "aaaahhh oookkk" jfl but it showed me that she is looking to see if i read her shit quick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-231937.png
    Screenshot_20210113-231937.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 96

Be mean back. Just get her out of your life. This girl's obviously no good. She's got mental problems and is messing with you for kicks.

When a girl who acts like that subtly touches you, you should be quick to call her out on it. Just stop what you're doing and look at her for a few seconds. Then laugh at her before going back to what you were doing before she touched you. Don't be friendly. And whatever you do don't give her any rapport.

Last edited:
bruh you could’ve easily gotten head

she sounds more aspie, than us.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel