Took niacin for first time last night holy crap

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
So I took it before bed on empty stomach and about 30 min later my skin got hot af like a sunburn but I knew that was normal but it kept getting worse until eventually it was like when you have a horrible sunburn and your skin is hot but you're freezing and I started to tremble and couldn't control my muscles luckily that part only lasted like 15 minutes after that I fell asleep it was a 500mg pill I guess I should take it again tonight just make sure to sleep with clothes on so don't tremble as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ethnicsmatter
Remind me why should I take niacin?

Remind me why should I take niacin?
supposed to be good for your skin and also boosts growth hormone not sure if effects on skin are permennant but it definetly makes it red af like a sunburn tan for awhile

Oh no bro, I wont take that

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill
why are u overdosing that shit

It's a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
when you take niacin make sure to wear clothes normlly i sleep naked but niacin will give you chills and shivering like a sunburn so need to stay wrm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just take 50 times the recomended dosage theory

lol well allready bought it might as well use it

It’s so comfy sleeping when the post flush chills set in
yes i think it does have benefits and idk if it has any real increase in hgh but taking before bed on empty stomach would give best chance of that

So I took it before bed on empty stomach and about 30 min later my skin got hot af like a sunburn but I knew that was normal but it kept getting worse until eventually it was like when you have a horrible sunburn and your skin is hot but you're freezing and I started to tremble and couldn't control my muscles luckily that part only lasted like 15 minutes after that I fell asleep it was a 500mg pill I guess I should take it again tonight just make sure to sleep with clothes on so don't tremble as much
at least one day in between doses or it wont work.
and never take it with food, always empty stomach and >3hrs after last meal. best in the morning before eating.