Top 1 percent theory

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
I remember a long time ago seeing a thread about this “top 1 percent theory” as a the ways for a Truecel to escape inceldom.

Basically the theory is
Having a top 1 percent positive feature in literally anything besides looks even as a truecel guarantees ascension

examples of this being
Top 1 percent height- 6’5+ trucel face doesn’t matter as girls will date you off height alone

Top 1 percent money- self explanatory

Top 1 percent in any popular sport- basically D1 athlete

Top 1 percent status- extremely popular in high school- in a popular frat at college, or big following within a certain community

Top 1 percent physique- most motivated looksmaxers should be able to reach this, basically decent muscle mass visible abs and like 12 percent bf for example Jeff cavaliere has a truecel face but ascended from a top 1 percent body

Top 1 percent IQ- smart enough to manipulate dumb women into taking your virginity

Many more possible ways most likely
Basically it’s important to have one very good trait

• +1
Reactions: blite and EverythingMaxxer
did not come close to reading tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, ovosoundszn, Mr.cope and 6 others
I remember a long time ago seeing a thread about this “top 1 percent theory” as a the ways for a Truecel to escape inceldom.

Basically the theory is
Having a top 1 percent positive feature in literally anything besides looks even as a truecel guarantees ascension

examples of this being
Top 1 percent height- 6’5+ trucel face doesn’t matter as girls will date you off height alone

Top 1 percent money- self explanatory

Top 1 percent in any popular sport- basically D1 athlete

Top 1 percent status- extremely popular in high school- in a popular frat at college, or big following within a certain community

Top 1 percent physique- most motivated looksmaxers should be able to reach this, basically decent muscle mass visible abs and like 12 percent bf for example Jeff cavaliere has a truecel face but ascended from a top 1 percent body

Top 1 percent IQ- smart enough to manipulate dumb women into taking your virginity

Many more possible ways most likely
Basically it’s important to have one very good trait
just become the very very best theory to get what chad gets when he does not try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and pizza
what about top 1% poster on .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, MD_Hopeful69, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
im top 1% dick size for my age and Im a virgin

top 1% iq doesnt mean you can manipulate woman jfl at you OP. Bitches are too dumb for that, it's about the 15 million years developed instinct to survive as the weak gender

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pizza
im top 1% dick size for my age and Im a virgin

iq doesnt mean you can manipulate woman jfl at you OP
Dick size won’t ascend you jfl women have to want to see it in the first place and if you are a truecel that won’t happen

Dick size won’t ascend you jfl women have to want to see it in the first place and if you are a truecel that won’t happen
Im not truecel tier, not even incel. I look avrg because Im lazy, like most users here

"women have to want to see it " how?

Im not truecel tier, not even incel. I look avrg because Im lazy, like most users here

I’m also pretty normie looking my point is dick size doesn’t count for this theory as to be able to show it off they already intend to want to fuck you if you just send a dick pic or flash someone that’s obviously not gonna work with a truecel face you’ll end up behind bars. If you are normie tho you should be able to get girls on snap that want to see it like I have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Top 1% eyebrows checking in :feelsez:

am 5 psl it's over for me

top 1% deformed

This is cope, height can't carry on a truecel face

Perhaps top 1% height + top 1% frame and muscles