Top 3 things to fraud with except fillers and surgery

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
1. Makeup - Yeah I know it sounds gay,but makeup was always a legendary frauding tool. In fact,at modelling it’s commonly used on men too,not just women. The theory that says makeup doesn’t work for men is a massive meme. If you are average atleast,it can create a huge improvement.

2. Clothes
- Dark clothes: Can make you look slimmer,can make your jaw look more defined,and your skin glow.

-Light clothes: Makes jaw look less defined than dark clothes,but makes your skin glow more.

-Clothes that match your eye color: Can work out very well,especially if you have blue eyes,makes your eyes “pop”,and eyes are very important.

-V necks and turtlenecks: Can make your face slimmer and jaw look more defined

-Long clothes: Can make you look taller and slimmer

-Elegant clothes

3. Hair - Very important. It’s just enough to notice for example how Leonardo DiCaprio’s looks went a lot downhill,after he cut his “curtains” hairstyle off.

-Long hair: Recommended for small skulls,can hide a lot of flaws,especially receding hairline.

-Short hair: Recommended for large skulls,can make you look younger.

-Changing your natural hair type and color: Everyone should try out atleast once the opposite of their natural hair type and color. Believe it or not,there is a big chance it may look way better on you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Frontal, Bengt and 2 others
How do your clothes make your jaw more defined? XD stop trying to be useful And give shit advice if you dont know shit And just stfu lmao

Good point about the hair. A good example is vitalyztv from youtube. His natural dark brown hair exposed his norwood very much. He changed hair color to light blonde/platinum and cut it short looks way better.

I would makeup max tbh but im not skillled enough so i use serums/moisturisers, lip balms and a very very tiny amount of eyeliner to make eyes pop.

I think makeup and hairmax should be more talked about. I wished there was makeup guides for men. Not faggy shit like is talked about, but minimal foundation to make you glow and hide acne

• +1
Reactions: Frontal, SikKunt, DarknLost and 1 other person
3. Hair - Very important. It’s just enough to notice for example how Leonardo DiCaprio’s looks went a lot downhill,after he cut his “curtains” hairstyle off.

-Long hair: Recommended for small skulls,can hide a lot of flaws,especially receding hairline.

-Short hair: Recommended for large skulls,can make you look younger.

-Changing your natural hair type and color: Everyone should try out atleast once the opposite of their natural hair type and color. Believe it or not,there is a big chance it may look way better on you.

What do you mean by makeup? Just the concealer cream or highlights and shadows as well?

What do you mean by makeup? Just the concealer cream or highlights and shadows as well?
A little bit of foundation and eyebrowpencil,maybe powder

I think makeup and hairmax should be more talked about. I wished there was makeup guides for men. Not faggy shit like is talked about, but minimal foundation to make you glow and hide acne

You should pick contrasting solid colored clothes. And make sure you wear RED. It literally makes you look hotter.

The clothes part is definetly true.