Top 3 UGLIEST users on this site

Don’t forget better Lower third , better zygos , NW0 hair

Where your pic you ugly fuck
compared with your narrow pfl
shit eyebrows
bad coloring
small skull?

He mogs you hard.

Also you don't have a nw0. Quit coping retard.

Last edited:
compared with your narrow ipd
shit eyebrows
bad coloring
small skull?

He mogs you hard.

actually i have a NW0 he does not, and i profile mog him to heaven + chin to ganges tbh, even at high bf

actually i have a NW0 he does not, and i profile mog him to heaven + chin to ganges tbh, even at high bf
that's why I said he didn't ave one lol.
Titbot keeps thinking his zygos will save him but they clearly don't. He has really ad harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
that's why I said he didn't ave one lol.
Titbot keeps thinking his zygos will save him but they clearly don't. He has really ad harmony.
but bro "muuuh mirin hollow cheeks" ?
his black 2PSL girl came back for him bc he has rn "muuhh hollow cheeks", that's an evidence !

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
Even angel thinks I mog you. I’m a psl 5. You are a 4 I mog you to the moon and back now accept your fate

Cope I’m a psl 5
If you’re 5psl i’m 7psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
compared with your narrow ipd
shit eyebrows
bad coloring
small skull?

He mogs you hard.

absolutely in no way defending tittyboy but his ipd is actually too wide if anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
If you’re 5psl i’m 7psl
not he mog u bc he has :

- 2 PSL black foid
- Muh hollow cheeks

bro, it is what it is.
absolutely in no way defending tittyboy but his ipd is actually too wide if anything
"tittyboy" may be bc he has titties in inside it, making it too wide. tbh.
but anyway, "muuhh hollow cheeks".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Deleted member 1862 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Fuck I meant pfl. He has small eyes I believe. I never notices his IPD but wouldn't be suprised if it's bad, considering his eye are is his a failo for him despite it having a decent shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
I will ascend to psl 6 boyos mark my worlds
Keep crying for me you fucken virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

Attachments

• 72548837-A071-4090-9A2D-CF5AEF73E661.png
    72548837-A071-4090-9A2D-CF5AEF73E661.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
You are a larper

If I’m called handsome what are you
P in V or nothing and she’s keeping you in orbit ignoring you don’t fuck her with no condom. What would I larp about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
P in V or nothing and she’s keeping you in orbit ignoring you don’t fuck her with no condom. What would I larp about?
I could have fucked her she had a bf and I felt like a bad guy . I srs hate you dude get a life’s

I could have fucked her she had a bf and I felt like a bad guy . I srs hate you dude get a life’s
Bullshit excuse even coming from you.

@Bewusst told you bro lol
Can't really take a bunch of autists who base their ratings solely on theoretical terms like fwhr, canthal tilt and phenotype serious. Best example would be Ryan Gosling who - according to looksmax terms - has almost nothing going for him but is still above average looking in reality. Otherwise he wouldn't have been getting the Hollywood movie roles he did.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Dude i live in your head rent free keep dreaming about me and keep orbiting all my fucking threads like the cuck you are
don't call people cucks bro, you're a pathetic beta male who sits in his room all day morphing himself into chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 3043
Why don't you include pics in such threads? I only know what reptiles looks like

don't call people cucks bro, you're a pathetic beta male who sits in his room all day morphing himself into chad.

If you don't like my posts why go onto them hmmmmmmmm ??? no one is forcing you your a cuck if you intentionally try to start drama

How about we run a tinder experiment with you and @streege
Lol I’m not that invested in you low life. You already been proven as one of the ugliest users on here

Lol I’m not that invested in you low life. You already been proven as one of the ugliest users on here
You are retarded. I said @Titbot vs @streege

keep morphing yourself and living in your own little world, pathetic cuck.

Oh and you act like your not rotting as well take a knife grab and shove it into your heart you drama starting prick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel, Deleted member 2756 and Titbot
I’m not that invested in him
You make threads and mog battles with him. You are, numbskull. You are worried about getting pwned by a turk lol

Attachments

• 1568280053582.png
    1568280053582.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Can't really take a bunch of autists who base their ratings solely on theoretical terms like fwhr, canthal tilt and phenotype serious. Best example would be Ryan Gosling who - according to looksmax terms - has almost nothing going for him but is still above average looking in reality. Otherwise he wouldn't have been getting the Hollywood movie roles he did.
I am ugly bro just people with good tastes find me good looking lol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Angel, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Lol you really shouldn’t have , jfl look at that narrow jaw and chin jfl you look super skinny to fucken framecell

5’6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lol you really shouldn’t have , jfl look at that narrow jaw and chin jfl you look super skinny to fucken framecell
This you op

Attachments

• D21F08BB-0763-431F-9560-C6B04BCE64F2.jpeg
    D21F08BB-0763-431F-9560-C6B04BCE64F2.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
I get easily annoyed. Bro how about you go slay and release your frustration on the foid than on good hard working people

Idk man, you always bitch about angles and lens distortion and it’s clearly affecting the pic. Whatever, I literally just took that pic on the fly. BTW, I have a 20.5” bideltoid and I’m skinny af. You do realize that qualifies as “wide shoulders”, right?

Idk man, you always bitch about angles and lens distortion and it’s clearly affecting the pic. Whatever, I literally just took that pic on the fly. BTW, I have a 20.5” bideltoid and I’m skinny af. You do realize that qualifies as “wide shoulders”, right?
Cope you don’t have wide shoulders bro, your shoulders are super narrow go lift you girl

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933